The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi put the cap back on the flask and put it in her pack, being startled by a small white flame that slowly floated down in front of her face. She gasped and looked up, snow was slowly falling from the sky. "I have to get you out of the open.." She said and frowned. It cause Tesla quite a bit of pain if she could move him- if she could- but there was no way she could do it alone. She looked up and spotted a small over hang and set her destination for the small shelter, standing up and grabbing Tesla under the arms. "Sorry, Tesla." She said before she started her slow struggle to safety.

Kairi helped Tesla under the small covering and gently sat him down, apologizing softly. She crouched next to him, taking the chance to wrap his abdomen since he was propped against the wall, carefully tying a knot and pulling of her cloak, wrapping it around his shoulders to keep him warm in the quickly dropping temperature. "Tesla," She cupped his cheek gently. "You have to stay awake, please?"

Kairi took his hand and held it tightly. "You have to. You can't fall asleep, Tesla." She said shivering as the snow steadily increased. "Tesla..." She swallowed nervously, looking a bit hesitant. "I love you."

Kairi smiled softly and sat beside him, pressing herself against his side to keep him shielded from the snow and also to keep him warm.

Kairi watched the snow fall and gave a small bitter laugh. "The first time I see snow and I'm stuck in the middle of no where." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Sorry... And really?" She asked. "They didn't have snow where you where?" She wanted to keep the conversation going so he would stay awake.

Kairi frowned. "I'm sorry." She murmured, shivering and pulling her legs closer to herself.

"Don't move." Kairi said sternly, pushing the coat back on him. She bit her lip, she needed something to keep Tesla distracted from the pain and to stay awake.

"And you lost too much blood and you're barely alive." Kairi's voice had a no nonsense tone to it. "I'll be fine."

Kairi held his hand, petting the back of his hand with one thumb, watching the snow fall blankly. "Why did you take the job?" She asked quietly.

"Kohaku doesn't own the clinic. I do. I don't want you to leave, Tesla... But I can't stop you." She murmured softly, kissing his hand gently.

Back
Top Bottom