The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kairi frowned and continued to clean the wounds. "Sorry." She murmured to him, even though he was unconscious. "I know it probably hurts a lot, huh?" She wasn't expecting an answer really, but when she spent slow days by herself, she got used to talking to herself.

Kairi finished cleaning his wounds and carefully applied ointment on each one, frowning at the bright red openings that peppered his body.

Kairi pulled the blanket back over Tesla. "Hey..! How're you feeling?" She asked softly.

Kairi shook her head. "No-" She stopped and glanced to the door. "Well I'm not sure if Kohaku picked a fight, but I'm sure he's okay." She said, trying to keep it light.

Kairi shook her head and held her hands out in front of her to stop him from sitting up anymore. "No, no! It's okay..! I can look for him, you need to rest!" She said.

Kairi smiled softly. "Tesla... You're so sweet." She said. "But right now you're hurt, I can find Kohaku, it shouldn't be to hard. Rest, I'll come back with Kohaku and breakfast." She said.

"I'll be back soon, take it easy, okay?" Kairi said and headed out, looking for Kohaku. When she didn't find him inside she guessed he was out training, so she headed outside.

Kohaku wasn't far, he was tending to the horses in the stables, cleaning their stalls. "Ohayo..~!" "Yo." Kohaku looked over his shoulder as he heaved a bail of hay onto his shoulder. "How's Tesla?" "He's okay, he'll need to stay in bed for a couple days, but he'll be fine." She said. "How are the horses?" "They're fine." He said simply. "That's good."

((Whatcha plannin~?))

"Need any help?" Kairi asked. "No, I'll be fine." Kohaku said, spreading the hay out on the ground in the stalls before getting alfalfa and giving some to each horse.

Kairi pet the horses as they ate, watching Kohaku take care of the saddles and bridles before she turned. "I should get going, I told Tesla that I would make breakfast." "Hai."

Ryuuichi glanced over at Tesla, making a face and setting down her cup of water- Bunko not letting her drink this early in the morning- and watching him, also shooting a few cold glares at the other Quincies in a warning. Don't even think about it. She almost seemed to say.

((WhatsgonnahappenIdunnowhattodo!))

((Oh, ok~ we can skip to my plan~))

After a few weeks and Tesla being almost completely healed, said Arrancar was helping Kairi decorate her new clinic

(:)'D))

Kairi was stocking the cupboards, butting away bandages, gauze, ointments and varies other materials, smiling softly at the new spotless clinic she had. "Are you sure your side is okay?" She fretted, butting away sterile needles.

Back
Top Bottom