The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Vee made a soft noise and tilted her head so Kasumi could get to her neck better.

Kohaku nodded, following Tesla back across the desert and toward the town.

Kasumi caressed and groped Vee's body as she nibbled and sucked on the spots that made Vee moan

Tesla got him back to town and moved to find Kairi

Vee let out soft moans, closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

Kohaku's eyes widened at the sight of the burnt town, looking from burnt building to burnt building. Kairi was with Ryuuichi and Ryuumaru, waiting for Tesla to come back. "Kairi!" Kohaku broke into a run as soon as he spotted his sister, stopping in front of her and lifting her arms, checking anywhere for wounds. "D-Daijoubu..!" She said, shuffling away from his probing. "Are you okay though?" "I was out training, I'm fine."

Vee smirked. "Of course~" She whispered into her ear, licking the shell of it.

Kairi gave a small nod. "I was really worried." She said, looking to Kohaku, who looked away grumbling.

Kasumi stood and scooped her up, drainig the tub before carrying her to the bed

"We should head back...I'm sure this fire isn't going anywhere." Tesla said

Vee held onto Kasumi's shoulders as she was carried, kissing her neck softly.

Kairi nodded. "I'll get our horses." She said, heading to find the horses. "So that's your girlfriend?" Ryuuichi asked, looking to Tesla.

Kasumi mewled and laid her down, kissing her passionately as she gently teased Vee's clit

"I told you, she isn't my girlfriend." Tesla stated

Vee let out soft whimpers, gently gripping the bed sheets.

Ryuuichi smirked softly, turning her head away as Kairi returned with two horses. "Let's get going then, shall we?" Kairi smiled softly and mounted her horse, Kohaku mounting his horse as well.

Kasumi sucked gently on her breast, running her tongue over the pert pink nub

Tesla mounted his horse and Ryuumaru got on his, waiting for Ryuuichi

A small shudder ran through Vee and she bit her lip, making another soft noise of delight.

Ryuuichi mounted her horse and turned it away from the burned down town and started off towards the open desert.

Kasumi smirked and continued to suckle on Vee's petite breast and tease her wettening folds

Tesla followed Ryuuichi and Ryuumaru, making sure Kairi and Kohaku weren't too far behind

Vee moaned softly, squirming beneath Kasumi in pleasure. "Kasumi-chan~" She moaned her lovers name.

Kairi and Kohaku rode behind Tesla, keeping up with him as they rode away from their home.

"You're such a tease..~" Vee winked at Kasumi. "I like it~"

"I'm glad to be going there." Kairi said with a smile.

"I could do much worse, if you like~" Kasumi said with a wink

"It is rather nice.." Tesla noted, "And the good thing is, since I'm protecting you both, I won't be killed or hunted..."

Vee's lips curled into a small smirk. "Oh, I dunno, you're gonna have to prove just how bad you can get~"

Kairi blinked, frowning softly and looking to Tesla. "Why would you be hunted?"

Kasumi smirked and slowly licked down Vee's body before reaching her damp heat. Purring, Kasumi slowly - teasingly - licked Vee's clit

"Arrancar are abominations." Ryuumaru said coldly. Tesla looked back at Kairi as if to say 'See my point?'

Vee shuddered again, curling her toes and leaning her head back, letting out a soft moan.

Kairi frowned. "But they have feelings just like humans." She protested.

Kasumi groaned and decided she wanted to hear Vee moan louder; pushing her legs apart more as she licked and sucked on her clit skillfully

"That is not true for all of them." Ryuumaru stated

Vee moaned again, but loader this time, her slender fingers tangling in Kasumi's hair.

"It may be true that most Arrancar can be cruel... But they still possess feelings." She said, petting her horses mane absentmindedly.

Small whimpers of pleasure left Vee's throat and she bit her lip, rocking her hips a bit in sync with Kasumi's hand.

Kairi made a face, but didn't press on. Ryuuichi was surprisingly quiet, not having said a word since they left.

Vee felt her release creeping closer and closer, her moans getting louder and louder until she finally hit her release, moaning Kasumi's name in bliss and trembling softly.

Ryuuichi glanced up at Ryuumaru, making a soft noise. "I don't know... I just feel as if I somehow recognize that blade."

Back
Top Bottom