The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Vee continued to pet Kasumi's hair, smiling softly. She was just glad Kasumi was okay and that Nnoitra hadn't blown her to bits.

"I carried you here." Vee said. "I woke up after you left, and something didn't feel right... So I came looking for you, and that's when I saw you'd started a fight with Nnoitra. Luckily I got there in time." She said.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. "I can see if Urahara-san will let me use his kitchen."

"Then I'll be right back." Vee said, standing up, and leaving the small room to go find Urahara. "Urahara-san?"

Vee nodded and bowed before heading to the kitchen, starting a pot of water and cooking up some beef for Kasumi.

Vee finished in no time and made two bowls of food, walking down the hall after cleaning the dishes, knocking on Kasumi's door before entering. "Here we are~!"

She smiled and closed the door, handing the food to Kasumi. "I hope it's as good as it tastes." She said, sitting down with her.

Kairi was sweeping the floor when the bell on the front door rang softly and two men entered, obviously both having been in a bar fight. "Oi..! We're hurt over here! Come help us!" "Just a moment!" Kairi put the broom away and moved over to the two, who reeked of alcohol. One of them had a dislocated finger and a broken nose, the other looked like he'd been bashed over the head with a chair twelve times. "Please take a seat, both of you." She said, gathering her materials.

"I'm sure its wonderful, Vee.." Kasumi assured, taking her food

Tesla sat watching over Kohaku as Kairi helped out the two men who stepped in

Vee smiled and waved her hand, taking a bite of her meat.

Kairi went to fixing up the men, setting the first mans dislocated finger, who let out a pained cry. "That fuckin' hurt!" He snatched her wrist roughly. "Be careful, ya hear?" He asked and she nodded. "H-Hai, gomenasai." She said and he let her go, Kairi going back to work.

Kasumi practically inhaled her food, incredibly hungry

"Hey," Tesla had stepped out to see if she needed help and saw him snatch her wrist, "Treat her with respect. She's kind enough to heal you idiots. There's no point in hurting a healer."

Vee giggled, eating slowly. "Want more?"

"Ha...?" The other one stood, swaying as he pushed past Kairi, who stumbled a bit and muttered a sorry. "What did you say?" He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, getting in Tesla's face. "Wanna repeat that, eyepatch?" "Please, no fighting in the clinic...!" "Shut up..!"

Kasumi held out her plate, "Hai!"

"I said," Tesla's only eye hardened, "She's kind enough to heal you idiots, so treat her with respect."

Vee smiled and set he bowl down. "Hai~" She took her plate and went to make more.

The man's eye twitched before he pulled his fist back and aimed a punch for Tesla's face. Kairi gasped. "Tesla-san!"

((Kairi gasped and Kairi gasped??))

Kasumi waited patiently for Vee to return.

Tesla caught his fist easily and glared, starting to squeeze

Back
Top Bottom