The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Vee pouted, puffing up her cheeks. "I'm allowed to worried..!"

Kohaku didn't look at either of them, his own jaw clenched. "Fine." He muttered. "Thank you." She let out a breath and checked the I.V bag. "Please tell me if you need anything." She said, and he only mumbled.

Ryuuichi had received new clothes on the fact that her clothes were filthy. She undid the buttons on her coat and stripped off her bra and pants, stretching her hands over her head with a small noise.

Kasumi laughed softly, "Kawaii.."

Tesla went to check on the stock to make sure they had everything

"Ichi, i finally got your dinner do-!" Bunko froze when she stepped in, "Oh...~"

Ryuuichi dropped her arms to her side and turned to face Bunko, smirking softly. "My foods done~? Thanks, Bunko-chan..~" She said, not bothering to cover up.

"Oh please Bunko-chan~" Ryuuichi smirked and moved over to Bunko. "This isn't the first time you've seen me naked~" She teased.

"Like that hasn't happened before either~?" Ryuuichi pulled herself closer to Bunko, pressing her bare chest against hers. "Why don't you eat with me~?"

"You act like it's a bad thing...~!" Ryuuichi smiled, taking Bunko's hand in hers. "It's been a while, Bunko-chan~"

Ryuuichi gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm okay though, y'know I like to travel around.." She murmured.

Ryuuichi rested her forehead against Bunko's smiling softly. "You worry to much." She said softly.

She gave a low half laugh, half snort. "You flatter me~" She said, waving her other hand and kissing Bunko's temple.

Ryuuichi slowly moved Bunko back against the wall, closing her eyes and holding the kiss.

Ryuuichi's pale cheeks flushed and she let one of her hands slip under her shirt, groping her breast gently.

Back
Top Bottom