The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Ryuuichi blushed more and looked away. "Urusai.." She mumbled, pulling her up to kiss her gently.

Ryuuichi made small noises of enjoyment, helping Bunko remove the last of her clothing as well.

Ryuuichi let out small moans of pleasure, laying back again so Bunko could do her thing.

Ryuuichi whimpered softly with need, biting her lip and tilting her head back to let out a moan.

((How suave can Tesla suave~?))

Kairi swept the clinic, it being quite a slow day and Kohaku rested comfortably in his cot, asleep as his burns healed. "Tesla-san? I might have to go out soon, we have to stock up supplies and we're low on gauze and needles. Will you watch the store when I leave?"

Bunko smirked slightly and continued, wanting to hear that delicious begging

((Kukuku))

"Of course, Kairi." Tesla said with a nod, "I don't mind."

"B-Bunko-san...~!" Ryuuichi moaned her name, back arching.

((Aw yiss~))

"It'll take a few days, we don't have a supply center here, so I'll have to take the horse, can you manage any people who come in? Also, Kohaku might not be the easiest to get along with." She smiled softly at him, putting the broom into the closet and closing the door.

"Yes~?" Bunko purred, continuing to torture her partner

When she turned, Tesla had slammed his hand against the wall next to her head, inches from her face

"You're too cruel..~" She whined softly, squirming.

Kairi's eyes widened and she pressed herself back against the wall, cheeks turning pink. "T-Tesla...san..?" She looked up into his eye.

"Hai~ I know~" Bunko answered and went back to teasing

"Gomen...there was a spider..." Tesla moved back and showed her the squished black widow on his glove, "I hear female humans are terrified of spiders; especially the lethal ones such as these..."

Ryuuichi moaned again, curling her toes and closing her eyes, feeling her release begin to draw closer and closer.

"O-Oh..!" Her cheeks darkened and she quickly looked away from his eye. "H-Hai, arigatou." She said quickly. "I should start getting ready to go, I have a long way to go." She said softly.

Bunko pushed two fingers into Ryuuichi's warmth and moved them at a decent pace as she continued to work her tongue

Tesla nodded, "Hai..."

Ryuuichi felt herself drawn even closer, whimpering softly.

"If Kohaku tries to give you any problems, just up his morphine a little." She said, getting a cloak to protect herself from the harsh winds and sand.

"U-Urusai.." Ryuuichi said through a moan.

"No, I think just keeping the clinic running is fine, take care, Tesla-san." She smiled before finishing packing her pack and heading out the door.

"How mean...! I guess I should stop.." Bunko stopped and moved away

"Matte..." Tesla moved over and took her hand, kissing it, "Be safe, Kairi.."

Ryuuichi sat up and kissed Bunko in apology. "Gomenasai, Bunko-san." She said softly against her lips.

Kairi's cheeks lit up red and she stammered, looking away. "O-Of course, you t-to, Tesla-san."

Back
Top Bottom