Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for females NSFW - noncon ideas inside - smut based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
I had some internet problems which kept me away for a while so I decided to make a new request thread to go with my return.

My F-List

My Old Post

Just an added note: There are other writers on here, we share ideas with each other willingly so if you see a plot on my page or on their page we are roommates (or in one case there is a married couple as part of the roomie bit) and we all love this site. Those people are: StormWolfsong , Wildfire , RycbarWhovianGirl , and Sarieta . This is so people know we give each other permission to reuse our ideas. We've all agreed to add this message to our pages so there is no confusion.

Email or thread only
No self-insertions
No toilet stuff (see my old thread for all my other no's if interested)

I am looking for roles that include:

non-con
kidnapping
intruders
forced incest
light to medium bondage
Young Female partners 15-17
Older women no older than 40
innocent females (even older females) - innocent doesn't mean virginal after all.
naive females (even older females)
mind fucks (such as a teen thinking she is safe until he strikes)
Virgin teens

Smut/Plot Ratio: 95% smut/5% plot
Paragraphs: 3 or more regularly wanted, though understood if on rare occasions only 2 can be done so long as they have plenty of detail to work with.

Favored Pairings:

Older Brother/Younger Sister
Father/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
King/Forced Queen
Father's Friend/Teen Daughter
Neighbor/Teen
Teacher/Student
Headmaster/Student
Intruder/Teen
Demon/Human
Monster/Human
Twins/Innocent Girl

Plot Ideas:

Every Part Of Him - A man has two very different sides to himself, one is seen outwardly as the kind, always available shoulder, the other side behind doors has desires that would never be welcome in society. His greatest desire is to have a girl at his mercy. An unwilling lush body to use for his pleasure and shape into his personal pet. In truth there are many personalities that take control of his body, only one is the kind one, the rest have different kinks they like but they all agree on one thing, they want to train a female into their perfect little slave and few have problems with using more than bondage in the training. Even the nice one has kinks and he won't go against the others by releasing whatever female they are training at the time.

The problem arises when they tend to break their pets too much and soon the females end up dead. Now they need a new one and they have a perfect idea in mind.

(This could be a daughter that he hasn't seen in a few years that comes to live with him, a niece that comes for a summer visit, a neighbors daughter, a student, a random female he sees regularly in this place or that. Prefer a young virgin for this one but will also take a limited experienced teen. )

The MILF Next Door - Every time he sees her, he can't help but notice how absolutely fuckable his friends mother is. When it's time for them to go off to college, his friend leaves his single mother alone to go across the country but he sees a perfect chance to take what he has been wanting. Going over to check on her one day was just the excuse he needed to get into her door so he could fuck her.

Giving Her What She Wanted - His daughter's friends often looked at him like they wanted to be with him. Many of them were quite attractive and there had been one in particular that kept giving him glimpses of soft flesh, panties. The more she did the more he began to consider what he could do. When his daughter was out one night, this particular friend called and he invited her to come by and plan to spend the night when his daughter came home. What he failed to impart was that his daughter was out for the night with her mother and wouldn't be back until the middle of the following day. When the girl comes by, he gives her a drink and makes his moves which at first she seems into but then she pulls back... showing that she was just intending to be a tease. However, he has no intention of stopping and she is going to get everything she had been asking for.

Summoning Gone Wrong - In a time of need a woman believes she is creating a protective ward but instead finds that she summoned someone to her. Mistakenly she believes that because she is the summoner the creature before her can do her no harm. What she doesn't realize is that her soul now belongs to him and as he takes hold of her soul, he gives her a gift but in the process she belongs to him and is used for his needs. This basically means through the bond formed he can injure her all he desires and she will heal from it. He is a demon, the last of his kind, and she has no choice but to submit to his will, though he does enjoy forcing her to do so. Since he possesses her soul, she is unable to even perform the smallest of magic without his permission.

Time To Wake - As she sleeps she is unaware that she has someone watching her. She is a deep sleeper and when her watcher decides to touch her she doesn't wake so he decides to take things further. Before long he stripped both himself and her down without her waking. It isn't until he was sliding his cock into her pussy that she woke up to find (her father, her uncle, her brother or an intruder fucking her).

Stranded - A young girl is with her mother when their car breaks down and the closest place to where they are stranded is a creepy looking manor. With no phone reception though, the mother decides there is no choice, they have to go inside. Once inside what appears to be a quite the magnificent manor but so far without seeing a single person, the mother goes in search of a phone, the daughter wanders off to look around. Unknown to either of them, they have entered a home inhabited by demons and ghosts. The house itself locked them in the moment they entered. The main host gives the mother to the other inhabitants of the house, deciding he wants the younger one for his own pleasures.

The Lie - At her old school, a girl was branded a slut but it was all a lie, she was in fact a virgin, but one of the guys she dated said she was a good cock sucker among other things because he couldn't admit that she hadn't fucked him. Her older brother heard the rumors just as their parents had and made a deal with their parents that he would straighten his sister out. So, her parents send her to live with her older brother far from where the rumors are. Upon her arrival, he gives her new rules to live by, including a dress code in his home. He also puts her on a special type of birth control (which actually isn't a birth control but does help females by not letting them have regular menses) so that she wouldn't need underwear for a while. With video camera's in the house he watches her every move, giving her little time to get used to being with him before he makes his move to show her what being branded a slut gets her.

Bound In The Shower - She thought it was just a mean trick the mean girls were playing on her. She was a lovely, yet geeky teen and she was always being picked on. They had never gone this far though, tying her up in the locker room shower, blindfolding her and stripping her down. She had no way of knowing that they were only doing what they were paid to do.

Beauty and the Beast - He was an experiment gone wrong, DNA of varied animals mixed with human. Born a creature of horrid disfigurement, he was raised and abused until he was grown and something in him snapped causing him to slaughter the entire facility of scientists and their progeny. Only one girl survived, the one he took with him when he left. Now, waking up after days of travel after he had drugged her, she finds herself at the not so tender mercies of the monster she had watched slaughter her family.

Silent Entry - Cracking the security codes to keep from having the alarm go off, he made his way silently through the house. The job was simple, slip in, kill the couple and slip out. Nothing had ever been said about the girl, their teenage daughter. After the job is done, the couples throats cut, he decides to enjoy himself with the daughter before letting her follow her parents to hell. Of course, the fun can begin there but he can take her elsewhere if he decides to continue for a while.

A Surprise For The Bride - Forced into a marriage she didn't want, she was already scared about her wedding night. She had no idea that while preparing for her first night as a virgin bride, she would have a second man joining her and her new husband no matter her protests.

The Twins Enjoy Their Sister - Younger twin brothers have watched their older sister often, when she comes back for a visit they record her while she is masturbating and use the footage to blackmail her into doing whatever they want. After all, their older sister has the perfect reputation and a pure icon who has never (or had very little experience) had sex. The twins are more than willing to give her tons of experience and take away that pure reputation if she refuses them.

Revenge Taken - A man, new to the neighborhood with his wife has grown tired of the mistreatment that he receives just because he is black. He has watched his neighbors pristine teen daughter and the more her family causes trouble for his, the more he begins to think about taking her and using her to make an example to the neighbors. One weekend his wife is away for business and he watches as the teens lights go off in her room, she always leaves her window open and he sneaks over in the night, climbing in the window and abducts her taking her back to his house and into his basement where he takes his revenge by using her body and turning her into his cock slave.

Current Stories:

Royal Arrangement

Sexual Healing - Amy Beth

Virgin Bride Taken - Lovely Erato

Two Times The Fun - Amy Beth

A Birthday Double Bang - xanaphia

Stories That Were Abandoned By My Partner (with or without word):

Taking Control - Cindi Fuller (abandoned without a word)

Imaginary Delights - Facade (no word)

Stalker Moves Up His Game - Artemis' Priestess (no word)

Princess In Slavery -FireKitten (left word in sig)

The Newest Acquisition - Presto (no word)

Forced Adaptation - domlovingslut abandoned without word

Daddy's Back - MeToPeety - abandoned without word

The Beast and Beauty - Shaelinn - no word

Stories I Was Unable To Continue:

The Boss' Daughter

The Mating Project - loneiysong - I was unable to continue

Email RP's

2 that were abandoned by my partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom