Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Adaptation (Caleb Raines (Open for new Partner since other vanished)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
When he was first informed that he was going to be meeting his little sister for the first time Jax was picturing some exceedingly young girl that wasn't even old enough for fun but when they received pictures and he saw how absolutely stunning she was, he grew excited. After talking to his dad who agreed they would induct her into their lifestyle he could hardly wait for her to arrive.

It felt strange the day she arrived to be wearing clothing but his father had decided that to make certain she actually came into the house instead of bolting before they could explain things to her it was best they both have something on. So, Jax had been wearing a pair of shorts that did little to hide the erection he had when he saw his younger sister climbing from the taxi that had brought her to their door.

Their father Adrian had worn slacks and a black t-shirt, though like his son his pants didn't hide the bulge. After all he was commando beneath the pants. When his daughter, whom he hadn't seen or been involved in the life of arrived, he had Jax direct her to her room where she was being given a few minutes to unpack. They didn't have to worry about her being able to get out now that she was in.

Adrian had taken special precautions when he was informed his daughter was coming, the windows in the house weren't glass they were a fiberglass instead and were nailed shut. The doors of the house required keys to get in and out which he had locked as soon as she had gone up the stairs following her brother.

He didn't wait long to strip off his clothes and store them away, going to the bar in the kitchen and pouring himself a drink. He was impatient to begin her training and was certain his son felt the same.

Jax had gone into his room after showing his sister to hers and stripped down again. He hated being constrained with clothing. He had been raised in this community. His little sister was the result of a few months that his father had been away while Jax had been watched by a neighbor. He was five years older than his sister and couldn't wait to fuck her.

He heard his father's clinking glass and steps as he came up and felt tension in his body, it was almost time.

"Okay, I think I've given you plenty of time," Adrian was saying as he opened the door to his daughters room, standing there, his cock erect and full. His drink in his hand was knocked back before he continued, "Now it's time for me to explain the new house rules to you. The first of which is strip your clothes off now, we don't wear clothing in the house unless I say so and I want you naked. We live in a nudist colony for a reason."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom