Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Newest Acquistion (Presto & Caleb Raines)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
When Aaron Harcourt first processed the loan application for the Hanify family that stated the age of the families daughter, he knew exactly what he needed to do. If he wanted to remain in good standing with the Order then he needed to take every chance to make them happy with him. Anyone that failed to do what the Order wanted ended up either dead or wishing they were. Aaron had made so many mistakes in the past that it was either he do as they said or his family would suffer. His daughter was only safe as long as he kept providing them with girls to enter their world. He didn’t ask what they did, he didn’t want to know.

However when he saw how badly the family was in debt and found their daughter Jenna’s age, he also knew that she would be perfect. He took the chance to send someone out to take pictures to make certain the girl fit their looks and once he was sure he passed the information on to the Order. With that done, he washed his hands of the entire situation other than calling her parents and informing them that the bank could not give them a loan but they would receive a call soon from someone that might be able to help.

It was at this point that Carl Esposito took over and put together the contract that would take care of all the debts and give the family a healthy future for some time. Of course, Carl made certain that the contract was quite large and inside there were many terms that when read apart looked like a legitimate business deal promising Jenna would be given the highest education and future training for the next five years. Of course, the contract itself had a hidden slave clause inside it where in fact they were giving the Order permission to use Jenny’s body in any way they wished for five years and if her owner wanted to release her after the five years she would be returned, if they didn’t then she was a permanent slave. Families never read enough to see those clauses.

Carl was remotely connected to the Order; he got the chance quite often to use the girls for his own pleasure if their owners were tired of them and wanted a break. The thought of making this newest girl suck his cock was more than enough reason to bring the contract to her family. As far as anyone else knew, the contract was made for her to become part of the Emergence Academy program. Everyone had heard of the illustrious program, but no one knew what it was a front for.

Her parents David and Anna were given two days to say their goodbye’s, Jenny was told that she wouldn’t need to bring anything with her and a uniform would be delivered which she would be required to wear. When it was dropped off the day after the contract was signed it had a note with it, “Wear only what is in the package, anything more will earn points against your first day.” In the package was a typical private school outfit, the blouse that had missing buttons so that it revealed some of her cleavage, the skirt would be short and the spanky panties. Thigh high nylons and a pair of heals that were a perfect fit for her accompanied the outfit but there was no bra which would mean if she followed the directions the girl would be without a bra.

The second day, as was promised a car arrived to pick the young girl up and take her to the mansion where her new life would begin. The driver would have been silent; someone else would have been sitting in the backseat. That person was Erin James, a woman with the Order that was the peacekeeper, she was the one charged with putting new assets at ease. She would offer the girl a drink to calm her nerves, it would be laced with a very small amount of a sedative, not enough to knock the girl out or cause her to be altered in anyway other than to just force the girl to relax a bit.

It was her job to make certain the young woman was delivered. At the door of the mansion, another woman would open the door this time in a maid’s outfit. The maid was in fact a girl that had been where the young girl was now, her name was Kelly and she was charged with directing the girl inside. Once there two men would grab hold of the girl’s arms to keep her still while a collar was placed around her neck and a leash was attached. It was then that Kelly would explain, “You have a new life now, when you walked in the door, your old life ended and your new future began. You are no longer free, you belong to whoever claims you and will learn to please them or pay for it.” While she spoke, the guys forced her arms behind her back and bound them.

“Your parents will be out of debt because they sold you to this life. You will follow orders or be dragged along.” Kelly’s hands lifted to unbutton the girl’s blouse to see if she had followed orders and to bare her breasts to any that might be looking. If the girl had worn a bra despite what she was told, Kelly would see to it that it was cut off. Jenny was a lovely, petite red head, Kelly knew that there were a few men in the Order that would want to claim her and could easily imagine just how much the girl would go through at their hands.

Chills of anticipation rolled down the redhead's spine as the car hummed along the foreign road quietly. Sixteen years old and she hadn't been made aware of where her new school would be. Her parents knew this school - or so they said - and they knew that she was to be well taken care of. This was not enough for Jenna Hanify, who had been looking out for herself for nearly the last past decade. Her parents were always in debt...working over forty hours each week in order to make ends meet. Sending her off to a private, prestigious school for no reason or explanation would never make sense. Like, ever. Their happiness was the only thing that made the girl bite her tongue over the shady business. They assured her countless times that they knew what they were doing and they were happy. It was all they ever wanted. The two days they had taken off of work to spend with her saying goodbyes were the most time she'd seen either of them together.

"Maybe they...got my measurements wrong." The thought was absurd. Jenna had measured, remeasured, and then asked her mom to measure for her. Still, the blouse was uncomfortably tight and god forbid she tilted herself to the side! Almost anyone could see her ass...and the spanx sent did not cover her properly! "This is ridiculous!" Anxiety swept through the girl at the thought of stepping outside in the ensemble. It was specified that she must arrive in the required attire. However, it didn't even fit! Her still developing (she hoped) c-cup breasts threatened to spill over the impossibly low neckline. Cursing the idiots who tore off her buttons, the socks and heels seemed to lighten her mood. Even if she did turn up at school looking like a cheap whore, her legs were a perfect ten. The high heels and stockings made them seem impossibly long, and she focused on that as she waited patiently on the sidewalk. The car had been prompt, and she was shoved inside rather unceromoniously.

From inside the tinted windows the world looked so much more dreary. She missed her bedroom, and clicked her heels three times in silent protest. "Here, you must be incredibly thirsty." The woman's voice startled her, but her words were warm and supportive. It was almost as if she expected Jenna to be normal...but it wasn't a 'let's chat' sort of tone. "Thanks..." Her sweet, honey-like voice was out of place in the car, so she wouldn't have spoken again even if prompted. Small hands gripped the cup like a vice, using it to take out of frustrations. Still, in the hour it took to get to the mansion, she sipped the liquid until not a drop remained.

Bright blue eyes narrowed as the car pulled to a halt. "Funny, I didn't expect the school to be a mansion." Warning bells were ringing in her mind, but she couldn't seem to muster up the need to comment about it. She was already here...rolling with the punches seemed to be the way to go. The elaborate door opened revealing an even more scandalously clad woman and Jenna finally felt the need to bolt. Maid outfits of this variety were...just not normal. And then, she spoke.

"You're crazy!" The men controlled her with relative ease as her ears were assaulted with the terrible aspects of her new role. She fought weakly, but even now she was relatively calm about the scheme of things. She knew she should be crying, panicking, or at least putting up a bit of a fight, but her body and tone was overall calm. Her friends would have laughed...it was out of character for her to take anything unexpected without twenty questions. "My parents would never agree to this. You have no right to....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Now the pretty redhead was yelling, feeling the chill of the air on her exposed breasts. "Please stop...I-I'm not like this! Please!" Her last word rung through the open entryway, a silent plea as she struggled weakly against the men. A flush came over her cheeks colored her neck a beautiful pink. She was ashamed that she had decided that wearing a bra hadn't been necessary. With as tight as the top was...a bra literally made it impossible to button. Plus, her nipples hadn't shown through the material...though they wouldn't now that the cold air was hardening them. "You don't understand...I haven't done things like this. I'm the wrong girl. Please." Against her better instincts, her voice desended into a calm, passive tone. It was almost too much effort to be upset about all of this.

The maid made no tone to answer her, choosing only to passify her with a pat on the head as her eyes roamed the helpless girl. Seconds later she was being moved down the hallway, the door to the mansion closing heavily, making her swallow in discomfort. The necklace they had placed around her neck was uncomfortable and tight. It was...ever present. At much as she tried to memorize the passageway and number of doors (they hadn't decided to blindfold her - apparently escape wasn't even a possibility), all she could focus on was the weight of her newest accessory. She hated it. She hated these people and at the moment, she hated her parents for idiotically jumping at the first setup to fix their debts. Obviously they missed a few important details. 'Higher education...' Her mind scoffed at the thought, but she stayed silent aside from her heels clicking against the solid floor.

Blowing a strand of hair from her face, Jenna eyed the maid curiously. When she spoke, her voice rose and fell like a true siren. Jenna was a master at making others see her way. "So...what? They're going to bet on me? Am I a piece of meat now? Is that what you are, because if so you can't be okay with them doing this to us. How could you let them do this to us? If I were you, I would have opened the door and told someone to run. How could you let someone do this to you?" A few more steps and she realized she would get no reply. In fact, if Jenna had known how many girls before her had the very same plea - the drugs would not be enough to keep her in check.

Kelly laughed coolly, she enjoyed her new life and knew one day this young girl would also. "Oh I'm afraid they agreed quite readily, the contract they signed gave permission for everything you will experience here." It was good the girl had not worn a bra and she had worn everything else as she was told. Kelly didn't speak further as she walked with the girl and the men who kept their hold on Jenna, walking with her into the large study which was more than half the floor of the mansion in size.

Once inside there was a large group of men, some standing and others sitting. Most had drinks in hand and all wore dress suits. Most of the suits were navy blue with black ties. About five of the men wore black suits with white ties. A couple wore gray suits and amidst them all was a single older male about sixty with graying hair. When the girl was brought in, he motioned, "Let's see the rest of her."

Kelly nodded and reached to undo Jenna's skirt, letting it fall to her ankles and then reach for the underwear, drawing them down to the girls knees. The men holding her arms each slid a foot around one of hers and drew her feet out which would force her legs to be spread a bit or she would fall, one or the other. "This is Jenna, masters." Kelly spoke softly, her gaze not going directly to the men.

"Jenna hmm, well Jenna if these boys let go of you are you going to behave yourself and turn so we can view the rest of your body or are we going to have to start your training immediately?" The older man spoke, the other men laughing in the room.

However, one man stood and walked toward them, he walked around her, looking her over. When he stood behind her, he slid his hand over her ass, sliding a finger between her ass cheeks and along her anus. "Tight ass, virgin hole," he slid his hand down between her legs pressing against her virgin pussy, one finger pressing as though to enter, "Tight pussy apparently," his finger slid further and rubbed over her clit.

Finished his inspection, he removed his hand and walked back over to his seat. "I say we begin determining who gets her right now. We certainly have a virgin on our hands, its been a while since we have had one this ripe."

Many of the men in the room began stroking themselves through their pants, obviously enjoying the concept of taking her. However, it was one man that stood and simply spoke, "She's mine." Everyone in the room glanced at him in surprise but no one argued. "Kelly, she can keep the skirt on for now but leave the blouse open and the spanx off."

"Yes, Master Adam." Kelly drew the spanx further down the girls legs and drew the skirt back up, buttoning the skirt up.

Adam Rawley was the new head of all the families involved in the organization that made up the secret group the young girl now belonged to. As he strode over toward the girl, his steps were full of purpose, his pants bulging with the erection he had and when he stopped in front of her, he took the leash from Kelly and with his other hand he cupped one of the girls full breasts, his thumb brushing over her hard nipples. "Let me explain something to you Jenna. You will begin learning how to please me in everything, in and out of the bedroom. If you displease me you will be punished. The contract your parents signed give me the right to use your body, beat you if I have to and do anything else I damn well please to any part of you."

He tugged the leash just a tad, "If for example I told you to get to your knees right now and you decided to deny me, it could earn you several lashes of a whip." He looked over at Kelly, "Strip down Kelly."

Kelly didn't hesitate, she stripped down and revealed that her back had scars from the whip she suffered. "Now, Kelly go to Wendell and suck his cock." Kelly moved to the man that had tested Jenna's body, knelt down and opened his pants, taking the man's eight inch cock out and began to suck, using her tongue and mouth to give the man pleasure. Adam looked at Jenna, "Do you understand what I am telling you Jenna?"

The new events sent the redhead's vision spinning. 'How could my parents agree to this? Nothing more elaborate than this simple thought would pass through her mind for the next several minutes. She was just too shocked and hurt that they would allow this to happen to her. Whimsical thoughts of this being a mere joke could not comfort her. It was all too real. Mildly, she felt the men slide her legs apart and pushed against them, stumbling and grabbing onto the maid before she presented her now bare ass to the room.

Refocusing on the older man as he spoke, Jenna's body shook visibly as she contemplated his insinuation. "I...Training?" They were speaking to her like she was an animal! The answer was obviously 'no', her petite body was frozen under the eager stares of all in the room. In one day she went from being self-conscious in shorts to being completely naked for strangers. Fortunately, she did not have to deal with the threat, but the man's hands on her body was pure agony. It was quickly apparent to her that her only option was to stand there and hope it was not a long exam. Her body quivered against the hands that held her down as he inspected her. A soft cry broke her stubborn lips as he rubbed over her clit and Jenna crumbled quickly afterwards. "Please...please don't touch there again." A few tears slid down her porcelain features, but she couldn't find it in herself to actually sob. Already she felt dirty, but the man that claimed her gave her a bit of ease. He wasn't a dirty old man, and he held a certain air of power over the room.

Until he spoke.

"No..." She moaned in protest as he used the collar to control her, her breast fit in his hand almost perfectly. This life...this was really going to be her...another moan erupted as his thumb found her sensitive nipple. 'I'm...disgusting!' She convinced herself she was ready to made a stand. It was terrible to lie down and accept being a...slave! The thought had her body in motion, though her eyes were again frozen on the maid. Her unclothed body was beautiful - why wouldn't it be, if she was in service of men like this. Jenna was certain she'd never compare...except, this was not the main focal point. Horrible scars stood pale against her flesh and the sixteen year old closed her eyes, whipping her head back and forth as if to clear it of the sight. "No..no..." Her voice was becoming very small. She was a high school student...her history classes discussed slavery as a past occurrence. She had no idea how to deal with these things, and an image of a whip biting her flesh in those ways. Everything else her new owner had said to her was moot. "Please...don't whip me."

Her body was hot with humiliation, the sight of Kelly's backside as she pleasured the other man...she was obviously trained to give a good show. Drawing inward, she wished to hide herself from sight. Instead, she looked up and gazed into the man's eyes. "I understand." She definitely did not believe what she was saying, but she knew that she would not win against all these men. Perhaps if it were one...she could slip away. Or gain his trust. They certainly didn't mind Kelly all that much. If she had that kind of freedom, she could make it.

Adam smirked at his newest slaves reactions, he stepped even closer, pressing his cock firmly against her pussy despite the skirt now being in the way. His hand lifted and curled into her hair and he gave a rough tug forcing her head back knowing it would be quite painful. "Your first lesson Jenna is that you are to call me Master. Each time you fail to do so will earn you more pain." He released her and stepped back looking over her soft pale skin. "I've changed my mind."

Motioning to one of the men standing near the door who was behind Jenna he nodded, "Cut off the blouse and remove her skirt. We'll leave the heals and nylons." He looked back at Jenna and his eyes were both cold and filled with lust at the same time. "Since she is so against having her pussy touched, we'll do much more than that. Bring in the chair, might as well give these men a show and maybe I'll even let them help with the training."

"I'll gladly offer my services, Adam." A voice piped up belonging to Barry Ramone, a former enforcer for a mob boss turned business man. He was known for breaking his slaves quite quickly because of how rough he was. Of course, he wasn't allowed to be as rough with someone else's property.

"I knew you'd speak up Barry," Adam smirked and watched as the men cut off the blouse and then cut off the skirt removing the remainder and leaving the girl bare once more other than the nylons and shoes. A few minutes later a chair was rolled in. Actually, it was more like a mix between a doctors table with the stirrups and a rack. It was drawn up close behind the girl and he arched a brow.

"Now, Jenna, you can either sit down on that of your own accord or I can force you and add to your coming punishment... the decision is yours." His hands cupped her breasts again, his thumb brushing her nipples once more as he spoke further, "Don't look for anyone to save you, it won't happen and you don't want to try my patience." He squeezed her breasts, twisting her nipples none to gently in order to get his point across before once more releasing her and waiting to see how much harsher the punishments would be.

"Oww!!" Trying to muffle her pain was useless, and she closed her eyes as he explained what she had done wrong. It took her several seconds to realize that they were not yet leaving. Panic surged through her veins as people around her began to move. Without missing a beat, she turned to the man, though neglected looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry Master!" The title tumbled out of her lips clumsily. It felt wrong and her cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"Master...I..." Resisting the urge to babble, the young redhead tried not to look at the man called Barry more than once. He was hulking in stature and she was certain she didn't want him anywhere near her body. Hell. She didn't even know why she was being punished! As far as Jenna had known, she was being passive. She hadn't made any attempts to stop these awful men and they were still going to punish her! Fear gripped her as they removed her clothes - if she could call them that - and her hands did their best to cover her most private parts.

Wincing away from the pain as he twisted her nipple, Jenna felt her body go numb. They were all looking at her, expecting her to do these things and she had no idea how to weasel her way out. More than that...she was to be punished no matter what. Part of her young, rebellious side wanted to say 'fuck it' and start stacking up the punishments. Maybe if she was untrainable they would give up on her...

But she was a coward. She had always been that girl who wanted to fight against injustice, but never could. The thought of putting herself out there was terrifying, and now her worthlessness was working against her. She was all set to settle into the chair, but then literally every horror movie she had ever seen or contemplated seeing flooded her mind and she jarred away from it at the last second. Breathing heavily, anxiety rushed through her as she thought of their hands on her private places again. Had there been any substantial food left in her stomach, it would have been on the floor.

"I'm sorry...M-master, I'm trying!" Clearly she was. Her mind and body were no longer working on the same frequency, but her legs shook and she swayed, finally able to sit on the very edge of the chair. Her very blue gaze found the floor and stayed. She didn't want to see what was coming to her. The man she called 'Master' seemed keen on punishing her regardless...but she didn't want to provoke him either.

As far as Adam was concerned, Jenna was learning rather quickly, it caused him to smile. He waited and watched, when the girl finally sat her little ass on the edge of the chair, he chuckled. "Such a good girl, aren't you?" He smirked as he moved close positioning himself where he would be right between her legs when he pushed them apart. "I think we may give our man a bonus for bringing you to our attention." He had his hands on her knees as he spread her legs, moving between them, his hands moving up her inner thighs. "Now then, Jenna."

His hands stilled just before his thumb could brush her pussy, "Be a good little slave and place your legs in these stirrups offering your hot little tight pussy to your master." He smirked as his thumbs brushed her pussy lips, "You do want your master happy... don't you?"

Adam looked her over, a couple of the men stood nearby ready to follow his every order and in the background the sound of the other slave and her master were easily heard as Kelly now rode her master at his request and appeared to be quite enjoying herself as much as her master was. "See how Kelly enjoys being a slave, my little Jenna? You'll find just as much joy when I am done with you and even if you don't, well... you are mine. The sooner you welcome all that you will learn the better it can be for you."

One of his thumbs slid along the center of her pussy lips while he brought his other hand up to tilt Jenna's face up, lust apparent in his gaze, "I will make a few things clear, so long as you please me, you will find that you will be fed quite nicely and treated fairly. If you disobey or anger me, you will be punished. When I say to do something, I will rarely ask twice before punishing you. If you anger me one too many times you will end up just like Kelly who can be used at the leisure of every man in here. Only I can punish her but she doesn't have just one master to please which means she can earn more punishments. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

Back
Top Bottom