Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virgin Bride Taken (Caleb Raines & Lovely Erato)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
Cyrian was with his family out in the village square, the entire community came together to make meals for each home. His house was not far from the square, the window in the bathroom though it was barred had a perfect view. Men and women were all milling about, laughing and talking about all sorts of things. They were all naked; some of the women were showing in their varied stages of pregnancy. Many were new to the community only having been claimed over the last couple of years but as was common they couldn’t stand the idea of not being with their mate.

He was aware of the fact that any moment now his own mate would be waking up in her new surroundings, the beautiful sweet girl had been stripped of her clothing as soon as he got her into his house and deposited her in the bedroom. If she went searching for any clothes in the house, she would find nothing available because as was common all clothing was housed in one building under lock and key. Of course, there were reinforced bars on each of the windows and the door had locks that were controlled from the outside.

Every male knew that it took time to get their mates to accept their fates. Cyrian’s cock was thick and hard just thinking about how much he was going to enjoy teaching her exactly that. He didn’t feel bad for taking her away on her wedding night, he hadn’t used anything on her that would make her head fuzzy when he knocked her out. He had simply used a very specific pressure point when he had grabbed her and then taken her out to his car. The cars were always left over fifty miles away from the community because the males could easily get to them quickly when needed but their females wouldn’t make it as quickly.

His house was comfortable, not overly done with high end decorations but held a nice sized kitchen with an island stove, a large dining room made for a big family which he intended to have. There was the single bedroom and two other rooms that were currently empty along with the large bathroom with a tub that was big enough for eight people if they wanted it that way. The second floor was closed off because he was still working on building onto it. It had some framework but it wasn’t perfect. He wanted it done by the time his first child was born at which time they would have enough rooms for the large family he wanted also. There was also a separate steam shower because sometimes Cyrian just preferred to take a quick shower. All sharp implements in the house had been locked up so that the young woman couldn’t harm herself in order to get away.

A couple nearby him were having sex against the outside wall of their home, there was another couple sitting at one of the tables with the female riding her mate. Another female was going down on her mate while he lay on the grass enjoying the sun. For now, all males remained in their human form completely. Cyrian himself looked toward his home, took his cock in hand and watched the windows for sign of movement as he stroked himself a few times before his mother called, “Cyrian, here’s the plate for you and the girl.”

Cyrian turned and smiled at his mother as he released himself walking over to her and taking the large serving plate in his hand. “Thanks ma,” he kissed her cheek and then started his walk back to the house.

Reina's body arched as she stretched out in her new surroundings. The feel of her bare skin gently scraping against the floor elicited a tiny moan from the young girl. Greyish-blue eyes slowly flitted open, still trying to piece together exactly what had happened to her.

The last thing she remembered was excusing herself to go to the bathroom to do a final check of her makeup before her long walk down the aisle. There was a sharp but quick pain and then everything just went black after that. Every so often she seemed to be in a twilight stage of consciousness. Repetitive sounds stuck in her head, a feeling of being jarred by a bump or turn but never enough to completely stir her awake.

Her brow furrowed in confusion as she looked around, her situation not having anytime to fully set in yet. A shiver crept up her spine and caused her to wrap her arms around herself and to finally notice that her clothes were gone. She gasped as she stood; covering herself from her own immodesty as she looked about the empty room for her clothes. That was when the warmth of the sunlight touched her skin.

Reina quickly moved over to the window only to find it barred. What astounded her more though was what lay beyond it though. Men and women completely naked, but unlike herself as they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Not just in being unclad, in the things they were doing. Sexual acts were not only rampant but completely out in the open.

She didn't care about them or what they were doing, she just wanted to get out of this place.

"Hey!" She called out to anyone who could hear her as she banged her hands against the thick glass.

That was when she briefly caught a glimpse of a face she vaguely recognized but wasn't able to see the rest of him. Cyrian was her soon-to-be husband's best man. The two hadn't known one another for very long but were quick to form a deep bond. Reina had only met him a few times but never for very long. If she could just get his attention, he'd be the one to take her home.

Cyrian smirked as he heard the banging easily over the nearby lovers and heard his mates voice calling out. He turned to look toward the window and saw her, giving a smile as he waved his free hand arching his brow before he began walking toward his house with the plate in hand. It took less than two minutes for him to make his way to the front door which he unlocked and stepped inside before he closed the door which automatically locked behind him. He could unlock it quite easily with a hidden code box, but he wasn't worried about it.

No one else had shown any form of response to the young girls banging, they just continued what they were doing and paid little heed, knowing well that new mates would want to get away.

"Come and eat, Reina. I know it's been several hours since you ate anything." His soft gray nearly silver eyes watched for her to come out while he strode to the table and drew out plastic forks. He was unconcerned with his nudity, his cock which wasn't entirely erect but close enough stood at over ten inches.

When Cyrian had been told by Allen that his sweet little Reina had never had sex, it had sent a much stronger need for possession through him. Knowing that his mate was untouched made his need to claim her much stronger. He knew that she would more than likely want to fight him, he didn't care, because by the time the night was through he would have claimed her body and made her his mate whether she wanted it or not.

Yet this side of him wasn't showing in his expression just yet, instead he was showing calm, kindness and warmth. "Come on now, Reina, you have to be hungry by now. It's been over twenty four hours since you woke to prepare for your wedding."

His initial reaction confused her; he didn't seem phased by it at all. It still hadn't completely dawned on her that he was the one who was responsible for her being her. She was already rushing quietly through the rooms at the sound of his voice but not really listening to his words. Her left arm wrapped tightly against her modest chest and the right reaching down over her stomach, hand cupped between her legs as she moved. It was only when she saw him standing over by the counter naked. Her eyes subconsciously scanning his body before focusing on the hardening shaft.

Immediately she had gone from eagerly rushing towards her savior to stopping dead in her tracks. A look of horror creeping along her features. She took a step backwards, clutching herself even tighter as she came to know the extent of his betrayal.

"You... you're the one that brought me to this place."

Her words stammered out, quickly making a jump from bewildered to accusatory.

"Where are we?" She shook her head quickly. "More importantly, what the hell do you think you're doing!"

It was nothing less than kidnapping. Surely, Allen knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't have just left him at the alter. If it really had been over a day since she was taken, there had to be someone looking for her. There was no way that Cyrian would be able to get away with whatever it was he planned. Even if he could delay the inevitable for awhile, she would eventually get away and let everyone know the truth.

Cyrian smirked as he noticed the look of horror, the truth dawning on her and looked her over hungrily, "Oh I don't know, I think it should be quite clear Reina. You are here with me, naked and trapped. I have every intention of enjoying every inch of your body. I think it would be quite easy to figure out what I am doing." He grinned as he started to stride toward her, his hands free and clear so he could do whatever he wanted.

"You can make things easier on yourself and just do as I say, come and eat and then I will claim you as I have wanted to since I first saw the picture Allen had of you. You were meant to be mine and now you will be mine."

A brow rose as he assured her, "No one will find you, Reina, you are far from where you were in a community protected from the outside, my home. There is no one that can take you from me and no one here will help you either. You have a choice, take what I offer without fighting me or you can fight me and find just how much harder things will be on you, but rest assured Reina, I will have what I want." The kindness had left his countenance and he was now looking at her with a predatory expression.

"What do you mean 'claim' me?"

Clinging to the side of the wall as if she could somehow force it to move between them with sheer willpower. This whole thing had been planned out. He said as much himself by telling her that he wanted her the first moment he saw a photo of her. Still, Reina couldn't allow herself to believe it. It was just too surreal. It had to be some sick, twisted joke. Allen, her friends, her family... they all knew how Victorian she could be when it came to matters like this. Everyone seemed to enjoy picking on her about what would happen on her wedding night. Feeding her graphic images of what would, under any other circumstances, be encouraged as a night full of romance. This was the ultimate way to get to her.

However as Cyrian advanced on her, with that look in his eye, it didn't matter. He was soon close enough to her to where she could see the full scope of his body. His frame was impressive, but it was his growing cock that frightened her most. It proved that he was being completely truthful with her. If that was the case, maybe she could do something else to bide her time. They might not come for her screams, but maybe if she could create enough commotion inside the house, through a chase or something someone would come to check on him. It was just a matter of being close enough to the door.

Besides, there had to be more to it than that. If he was going to rape her, why not just do it right when he had knocked her out. Or just tie her up and take her. But here he was, letting her have mostly free roam and even bringing her food like he was trying to make her comfortable. Did he really just expect her to do this willingly.

Maybe there was another option. She had stopped backing away, letting her arms drop to her sides, offering him full view of her young body. A shudder crept down her spine, whether it was fear or exposure she wasn't sure. Physically, they were no match for one another but all it would take was one well placed hit. Surely there was some way out of here.

"What if I say I did want to sit down and eat with you. You said I have a choice, just what is it you want from me?"

Her eyes darted about as she planned out a route. She was no good at feigning confidence and it was beginning to show.

Cyrian listened, watching her movements and continued to advance on her, his gaze sweeping over her lush young form when her hands moved to give him the ability to view her completely. Not that he hadn't looked at her plenty when he stripped her down in the first place. He'd even felt her breasts and slid a finger over her clit just for the hell of it. Too bad she'd been knocked out, maybe he should have stayed with her and waited beside her so when she woke he could have awakened her to his claiming.

That thought had his dick hardening to the full fourteen inches and his ache grew even further. "Quite simply put, your body is mine for the taking. I am going to claim your virginity, your body and your life will be mine. If you do what I want without a fight, there will be less pain for you in the long run."

He didn't stop advancing on her, making certain that when he was close enough to her he began moving so that her only recourse would be to back up until her back was against the wall. When she was against the wall, he pressed his body up against hers letting her feel his erection against her pussy. He rubbed against her, his hands moving to her hips to hold her still. "Feel that, Reina? It will be inside you very soon. You can eat now or you can eat later but you will eat and you will have my cock inside you. There is no question about it and if I have to tie you down and keep you bound I will, understand?"

As he rubbed himself against her, he felt his cock slide between her pussy lips and move against her clit. His patience was being tested by how good it felt and he smirked as he leaned in, "Or... maybe I'll take you now and then you can eat after... you feel so soft. It's hard to believe that Allen wouldn't want to taste you before marriage. You are going to come to love what I do to you, you'll crave it, need it even."

Her plan wasn't working out anything like she thought it would. He kept moving toward her, invading her space. She didn't even have time to lift a hand to strike out at him before he had her pinned against the wall. He'd would be able to feel her body trembling uncontrollably underneath him. Her breasts pressing against him with each breath she took. Reina had opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was literally paralyzed with fear. As she looked up at him, tears began to well up in her eyes. The only thing she could do was try to wriggle her arms between them in a futile attempt to push him away.

She could feel the massive erection forcing itself through her closed legs, whimpering in response. The way he was talking, he was so sure of himself and what would happen. There was little doubt in her mind now they he fully intended on carrying through with everything he said. That soon became the least of her concern whenever she felt his cock slide down through her slit, brushing against the sensitive button of flesh. A soft moan escaped her as her back arched in response. She couldn't help but to gasp at the new sensation; her hands pressed tightly against his chest, fingernails lightly scraping over his skin as they closed into loosely clenched fists.

Reina shook her head violently, trying harder to push him back or squirm out from under the weight of his muscular body. With his hands forcing her hips down to hold her in place, all she was really managing to do was rub her pussy against him more and her own body was starting to respond in kind. She could feel the warmth growing between her legs causing her to grow slick and wet.

"Just let me go; I'll do anything you else you want. I won't say a word about this to anyone; I swear." She was blushing deeply by now, her cheeks damp with silent streams of tears. By now her hands were clasped tightly around his wrists, trying to loosen his grip on her. Her struggling became more frantic. "Please don't do this."

Cyrian groaned as he felt her squirming against him, his cock rubbing against her from her own movements. When his cock began to slide more easily between her legs against her pussy he smirked. "Wet already and I haven't really begun yet." Her struggles to push him away only turned him on more, his eyes flashing as the animal within reacted just as heatedly as the man. "You aren't going anywhere Reina. Your body already responds, wanting what I offer. Maybe I will just take you here against this wall."

Cyrian used a knee to force her legs wider, not that he needed to do much right now, he had his mate right where he wanted her. The strain on his muscles showed how tightly he was holding onto his restraint. He was moments away from lifting her up and impaling her with every inch of his hard dick. When her hands wrapped around his wrists he chuckled and slid his hands up her sides around to the front and palmed her breasts in both hands. He squeezed, kneading and teasing her nipples with just the smallest brush of his thumb.

He hoped she would return to using those fingernails against his skin soon but harder, it really turned him on. He leaned in so his lips were barely a breath away from hers, "You'll do everything I want, willing or unwilling. You," his hips shifted so that each move of his hips not only made his cock hit her clit but brushed right over her virgin hole threatening to slip inside her, "belong to me."

He decided to test her as he stilled his hips causing his cock to stay pressed right at her virgin hole, if he moved just right he would be inside her in seconds. "You have a chance to put off my having my cock inside you for a little while longer." He moved just slightly pressing the head of his cock against her hole more, letting her feel him begin to push forward just enough that his head was slipping in less than a quarter of an inch, "It would require you to use that sweet little mouth and your hands to pleasure my cock right now."

'A natural, physical reaction. Want has nothing to do with it at all.'

That was the only thought going through her head as he spoke to her, trying to convince herself that it was true as he continued to taunt her while his hands groped at her pert breasts. She fought to bite back moans. Her grey eyes closing every time his finger brushed over her hardening nipples. As he leaned down towards her face, Reina couldn't help but turn her head away in shame. Mentally, emotionally, she didn't want any of this going on. She didn't want it to happen like this. Not by him, and now not by anyone. It was scarring her. However trying to protest this when Cyrian was so set taking her would have done no good; her bod had basically turned into his instrument to play though.

When she said she'd do anything, she didn't intend on it being anything else sexual. And being told it would only delay the inevitable rape shouldn't have been incentive but with the swollen head of his cock pressing gently at her entrance she began to panic. She was scared to move, even breath just in case it caused her to move the wrong way.

"I... I can't." Reina whimpered out but quick to clarify before he force her hips down over him. "I don't know anything pleasing a man. I wouldn't know what to do."

Cyrian found himself laughing as he listened to her say she didn't know how to please a man, "You're telling me that you never even did that for Allen, what a poor sod he was. I'm guessing you never let him touch you or taste you either, hmm?" He chuckled and slid his hand down to cup her pussy, his fingers taking the place of his cock. His thumb rolled over her clit before his middle finger slid into her tight pussy causing him to groan at the feel of just how tight she was.

"Well, it's quite simple really Reina, you use your tongue to lick and wrap your mouth around it and suck. The more of my cock you take into your mouth the more pleasure it will give me and if you do it really well you'll make me cum. If you make me happy and swallow my cum, then you will be able to take the time to eat your meal and do so sitting. If you don't swallow my cum or don't make me cum, then your virgin pussy won't be virgin by the time you next eat." Of course he didn't give her his word on any of this nor did he warn her that he had quite a great deal more stamina than a normal human so getting him to cum would be difficult.

Truth be told, he had made the decision that she wasn't going to be a virgin by the time she ate now, he wasn't going to wait that long. His hand on her breast kept teasing her nipples as he looked at her, "Look at me Reina, don't turn away from me." The finger in her pussy was moving in and out of her by now, his cock still firm against her leg, "You will look at me every moment I touch you and every moment when I claim you."

A wave relief washed over her as she felt the thick tip of his cock move away from the entrance of her pussy. That moment was brief though as he quickly moved his hand down between her legs. She winced as he slid his finger inside of her, causing her body to tighten even more around him. Her face turned an even deeper red as he spoke to her, realizing just how pristine she had managed to keep herself. He was right; she never let Allen touch her like this and in turn she could never bring herself to do the thinks Cyrian was describing to her. There was more behind it than her own strict moral standards but as Cyrian continued his onslaught of her body, she didn't have any time to think about the reasons.

"There isn't any possible way I can..."

She whimpered, tears already beginning to form again in her eyes. But she trailed off, knowing that her objections didn't really matter. The deal was already plainly laid out for her in the simplest of terms. Reina had seen the size of his cock, could feel its length against her inner thighs. Just a moment ago she was painfully aware of his girth. There was no way that she could handle that much with just her mouth and tongue. Reina highly doubted that she'd managed to take more than the thick head past her lips before choking but he had to know this as well. She'd just have to use everything in her means to try to do as he asked.

The girl slowly forced herself to look up at him after giving a little nod. It was more than being scared or embarrassment. Even though she wasn't mentally turned on by what was happening, her supple body most certainly was. Little gasps and moans escaped her and her eyes were closing while her she tried to keep her hips from rocking to match the rhythm of his hand. She could already feel her honey pooling between the swelling lips of her pussy and with very stroke his finger seemed to bring forth more. She just didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how right he was.

Slowly she dropped down to her knees. Her right hand held Cyrian's cock close to the base while the fingers of her left started to run along the length of his shaft. Her tongue tentatively began to circle around his head. She forced herself to keep her eyes open and looking up at him, trying to gauge his reactions.

Cyrian smiled as he looked over her, watching her as her cheeks filled with color and felt her tighten around his finger. Now there was definitely nothing that would stop him, her body was asking for him to take her.

"Oh but you can, Reina." Well, she could try anyway, his girth was much more than a humans and he just wanted her mouth on him enough that the very thought had his cock twitching. Her increasingly slick pussy was calling to his cock and he was tempted to just take her right now. Then she dropped to her knees in front of him, took his cock in her hands and he groaned.

He watched her and feeling her tongue circle his cock he drew in a sharp breath and smiled, his hand going down to reach in her hair, "Just like that, use your tongue all along my cock now then suck it with those sweet lips." He could hardly wait to feel her mouth around him just as much as he wanted to be inside her tight virgin pussy. No matter what she wanted, by the time he was done he knew she would crave his cock and belong to him.

He would claim her very soon now.

Back
Top Bottom