Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stalker Moves Up His Game (Caleb Raines & Open to new Partner)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
For months now he had watched her, photographed her, taken videos of her and thought about all the things he would do to her when she was in his hands. For years he had watched her growing up, when she had entered the school where he worked he had watched her more closely. The lush little brunette was sweet perfection but he knew a side of her that no one knew. The side that ignored someone who she was supposed to be friends with.

For months he had watched Kali in his class, had felt his desire for her young soft flesh building and even after his loss which caused him to leave his position Jack Ransom never stopped watching her. Losing his wife Grace and his daughter Holly made something snap and his obsession increased. Not seeing Kali at the funeral incensed him and caused him to speed up his planning.

It was after the funeral he first started calling her, emailing her. It had been nine months since his sweet Holly died and his need to take Kali and teach her a lesson just grew. Last night he had once again sent the teen a text, this time it was with a picture of his erect cock and he had simply written with the text, "Soon Kali, this will be inside your sweet pussy. I know it's ready for me now. I'm coming to get you soon."

He'd spent the new day watching her, waiting and setting things up. Today, he had his car stopped at the side of the road, where he knew she would pass. He had the hood up, making it look like he was in the midst of working on something under the hood. He watched for her, waiting for her to get close before he strode toward the side of the car with the sidewalk, a cloth in his hand that looked splotched with grease but in fact had something else on it. "Kali, can you help me with a little something?" He asked her, moving around to the trunk which he opened. "Your hands are much smaller than mine and apparently the latch to my spare tire compartment has shifted. I have my wrenches in with it. Could you be an angel and lean in to press it for me?"

He gifted her with a genuine smile, warmth in his gaze even though looking at her he was erect and already wanting to strip her bare. He was waiting, if she did as he asked, he intended to wrap his arm around her, press the cloth to her mouth and nose and force her into the trunk. The spot he waited for her in was blocked by bushes around every home, there was no working street lamp and since it was dark, he knew anyone looking wouldn't be able to see much of anything in the darkness since thankfully even the moon was hidden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom