Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Times The Fun (Caleb Raines & Amy Beth)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
Zackary Banner was a single 36 year old man, he had been married once but it hadn't lasted because the woman was not cut out for living with him away from the hustle of the city and he had no intention of moving. He liked his life away from the city, but he wasn't so far from life that one could consider it country living. Though his closest neighbor was over four miles away which made things more peaceful. It also made it easier when he decided to enjoy himself.

However, the last couple of nights had been different. His young niece had come to stay with him from now on. After the death of his brother and sister-in-law it left him as the girl's legal guardian. It had been three days since the funeral and he had gone to the city to pick her up and bring her home with him. Her lush, sweet body had been tempting him and he could hardly restrain himself. In fact, tonight he decided he had waited long enough.

When he heard her in the shower, he stripped off his clothes and moved silently into the bathroom. He watched her figure in the shower door and smirked as he saw her turn so her back was to the door. Slipping the door open slowly he stepped in, closing it behind him with barely a sound. He stepped up behind her, pressing his firm cock against her young body and wrapped both arms around her without a word of warning. One hand slid down her stomach to rest between her thighs, rubbing over her pussy lightly while his other hand slid up to take a breast in hand.

He held her tight enough against him that she wouldn't be able to move away from him as he whispered into her ear, "I decided to come help you relax my sweet little niece." His finger slipped between her pussy lips to tease over her clit. "Such a beautiful girl, perfect breasts. I guarantee you will feel really good my dear girl, by the time I'm done you'll be begging for me to fuck you." His second member remained back in this position so that his niece would be unaware that he had that unusual attribute until later.

Isabelle, or Bells to most Prepaired for a shower, she was at her uncles house since the loss of her parents. She still mourned them, and couldnt fall asleep at night and when she did, it was a broken restless sleep filled with night terrors. She had noticed her uncle staring at her from across the dinner table tonight. It had unnerved her.

As she undressed she couldnt help but think about the looks he had given her, as if she was a lamb and he the lion, as if he was going to devour her whole. She shook them off before stepping into the warmth of the water. She turned to rinse the soap from her air when all of a sudden the air flew out of her chest and she was startled so terribly that if strong arms did not hold her in place she would have jumped into the air.

As she felt her arms around her, his cock against her ass and and legs she began to scream. She did not see his face but she knew it was her uncle. As his hands wandered between her legs she began to cry. With in a matter of seconds he had her breast in one hand and her pussy in the other. She felt completely helpless the shower was so small, the only way to get out would be to turn and face the man that assaulted her. She tried to move into the corner away from him she knew there was no escape and she bet he knew it too.

She felt sick at his groping touch, but the part that turned her stomach more was that the way his fingers made her body twitch. She tried to stay still but as he played with her clit she could not help but shake and go weak in the knee, she had never felt the feeling before and couldn't control it.

He deep voice and threatening promises made tears come to her eyes again. "please! uncle I beg you let me go." she shook against him in fear and frustration. "let me go I wont tell anyone, just please dont do this."

Zack chuckled low in his niece's ear as she screamed and he felt her quiver beneath his touch. His cock twitched with absolute delight, as though getting harder from her reaction. When she pleaded for him to let her go, he spoke low in her ear, "I'm afraid that isn't going to happen Bells, you and I are going to become extremely acquainted. In fact, before this night is through you will be taken into quite a great deal of new territory." He smirked as he rubbed his cock against her ass, his finger still moving over her clit, "If you relax you'll enjoy yourself, I promise you that sweet one."

Twelve inches of throbbing flesh rubbed along her ass and between the back of her legs, her fear was just as potent to him as feeling her body react. He trailed his tongue over her ear lobe before he spoke again, "Be a good girl now and spread your legs and lean forward for Uncle Zack."

As he spoke the hand on her breast began teasing one of her perfect young, pert nipples. The hand between her legs dipped down and he circled her entrance with a finger before slowly sliding it inside her, letting his thumb take over on her clit.

"You know your body is craving what I am doing to it, you need this as much as I do. To forget everything else and just feel, it's better to do it with someone that loves you rather than a stranger." His finger only went into his first knuckle and then back out, before going back in with the same depth and beginning a rhythm, "Feels good doesn't it sweetie? You like it don't you?" He murmured as his big hand caressed the breast he held, his thumb and forefinger taking her nipple and teasing it intermittently.

She shook and did not spread her legs right away she was frozen in fear. How could she get away from him, it was impossible she continued to cry as the helpless feeling took over her. She also cried because deep down she was enjoying the feeling of his hands on her, but she knew it was wrong so she shoved the feeling back down inside of her.

As he began to finger her she grew even more nervous, she was a virgin and even just one finger partially in her still made her pussy stretch, if he planned on puting that large part pressed between her ass and legs in there it could killer. She didnt think it possible that it her small part would allow anything near the size of the beast growing between her uncles legs. when asked if she liked it she shook her head vigorously no, but she knew it wasn't all true. her mind did not want this but even she knew her body did, she felt her pussy begin to leak and her nipple harden even more under his touch. She shook with fear because she knew he would notice these things and think her wanting him.

"I DONT LIKE IT" she yelled, maybe if she was forceful and loud they both would believe it. She sickened her self. She still did not spread her legs for him, she wouldnt lower her self to the standard of agreeing to his terms and bending over like an accepting whore. She stood there paralyzed the only movement came from the small and frequent shivers and shakes her body did on their own in response to his strong touch between her legs

"Don't lie to me baby, I can feel how wet you are getting. Your body wants my cock, loves my touch." Zack told his niece when he felt her begin to spill her juices over his finger. No matter how much she denied it, her body was telling him an entirely different story and he was going to enjoy making her take everything he gave her. Without warning, he slid his hand away from her pussy but instead shifting his body, he moved so that his hand slid down between her legs from the back this time.

His thumb slid in between her ass cheeks and began rubbing against the muscles surrounding her back hole while his fingers reached forward and began moving in and out of her pussy again, this time deeper and slowly adding a second finger and then a third. "Uncle Zack's gonna fuck you so good, Bells."

Her body shaking against him, the little quivers he could feel made him begin picturing what else he had planned for the lovely young girl who's tight pussy would feel good gripping his cock. Drawing his fingers out of her pussy, he brought the wet digits back and began using one of them to slip slowly into Bells ass. He wanted her ready for when he took both her holes and told her, "This and your pussy belong to me."

She continued to cry she felt ashamed and disgraced by his hands and her bodies reaction to his hands. She couldn't help but shake when he touched her, but she didn't want to she just hung her head trying to pretend she wasnt there.
But as he increased the amount of fingers in her pussy she whimpered because she was still a virgin and her pussy struggled to handle two fingers let alone three. She begged him to stop, that he was hurting her, but he ignored her and continued to do as he wished with her.

When he pressed against her ass hole she shook her head, 'he wouldn't, no..." she thought but just as she thought this her tight whole was pushed apart by his fingers, as she cried out. Nothing had ever penetrated her ass before and even something as small as a finger caused her some discomfort and pain. "uncle Zach, please, I'll do anything you ask, just please let me go, don't do this, your hurting my virgin holes." Her ass hole trying to adjust and stretch to his finger began to squeeze him and flex and relax. And she was shocked to find that once she her ass got used to it, it actually didn't feel bad, almost felt good. She still didn't want her uncle touching her, but she also was curious about the feelings he was giving her.

when he claimed her virgin holes as his property she shook, she knew what he meant to do with her, she wasn't completely naive of the world. "Uncle Zach your cock is not going to fit in me." She wanted to discourage him somehow but didn't now how, his finger was still in her ass, and she knew in her mind that as much as she said she didn't want him, it didn't matter, he did own her, she had no parents and she would have to live here for the rest of her teenage years...she did own her, especially her pussy and ass, because if that's the parts he wanted she understood he would get it.

Zack listened to her as she cried, watching ehr head hang and feeling her shake. The whimpers and her begging him to stop, even claiming that he was hurting her just caused him to smirk from behind her. His finger in her ass pushed further in slowly then drew back out before going back in. "Don't worry Bells, by the time I take you, you'll be prepared for my cock." His words held a dark promise as he began to fuck her ass with his finger, then his thumb took over as he slid his fingers back down toward her pussy so that he stimulated her young body in both places.

"You say you'll do anything, hmm?" Zack murmured against her ear, "I could stop for now but not forever, but you would have to earn that reprieve by doing something for me." His tone sounded wicked, the hand on her breast lifted to glide up to her chin and ease her so she was forced to look at him. His mouth caught hers in a hungry, forceful kiss, knowing that he would bruise her lips but not caring as his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

When he drew back, he smirked, "But first, you and I are getting out of this shower and going to your room. You are going to close those eyes and step backward with me, be careful though because if you slip or trip my fingers in your ass and pussy are all that will hold you up." Even as he was speaking he was slowly stepping back but his thumb and fingers kept up their attention.

She Couldnt breath as his mouth smothered hers, and when e finally let her out of the kiss, she gasped for air her breasts bouncing as she did so. Her lips throbbed, already plump and red from his attack at them. Feeling his tongue slide around her mouth felt just as invasive as his fingers in her ass and pussy did. and made goose bumps and shivers run over her skin. She knew her uncle planned on raping her tonight and she didnt see much of away of it, and what he said was true, it was better he stretch her out with his fingers before he tried to put his almost on believably huge cock in her.

She didnt want to follow him, she wanted to stay still and had planned on disobeying him, but as soon as she felt what ti was like to have his fingers hooked in side her and pulling back wards, she knew if he took another step backwards with out following that she would be in for a great deal of discomfort. She already felt her ass hole being pulled back wards and her pussy stretched back. She took one shakey step and then another. She was unsure on her feel from her quivering legs, the feeling in her pussy was still sending little tremors through her body. Her pussy was now lubing his fingers, as she got wetter from the penetration, it just made her blush in embarrassment.

When she felt the shower and was standing in the open of the bathroom her uncle still behind her and still filling both of her holes, she began to shiver from the much colder air of the room and her bare naked body. In response her nipples got unbelievably hard and puckered to hard they stuck out as hard gumdrops. She waited for him to steer her out of the room using his fingers in her ass hole and pussy as reins

When his niece had no choice but to follow him, his fingers moving still inside her, he smirked and carefully used his hooked fingers to guide her so that she was looking in the mirror and his lower body was hidden behind her. "Look at yourself in the mirror," he told her smirking over her shoulder as he looked at the reflection. His free hand slid down and he used it to part her pussy lips and flicked a finger over her clit as he spoke, "Look at how slick your pussy is, how much you want what I offer."

The way he had positioned them allowed him to reach for the bathrobe ties that hung over the door, long ago having been removed from the bathrobes. He did so quickly, grabbing for it with the hand that had been toying with the front of her pussy to torment her. When he had it in his hand, he was quick to remove his other hand and take hold of her hands drawing them together in front of her body. He was prepared for any struggling she did and was more than prepared to cause her pain if needed in order to get her hands tied together. "Behave yourself little one and when I take you, you'll have some pleasure from it. Fight me too much and I won't bother to be nice and stretch your holes by other means before I take them. Now, close your eyes."

He waited, watching her reflection to see if she did as she was told. If she didn't then, he would bend her over right here and now. If she did, then he would put his boxers on so she didn't have any warning about his dual members until he was ready to take her. He would also use something to blindfold her before leading her into her room and tying her down later.

She couldn't look at her self in the mirror she felt disgraced and embarrassed. She twitched with each flick at her pussy, wiggling when he did so, causing his finger to just stimulate her more. She knew he noticed out wet she was, and she wished she could hid it from him. When he tied her hands in front of her she thought about fighting but he was in a position where he could hurt her many different way if he wanted, better to fight and try to escape when she had the chance to actually succeed.

She watched him in the mirror order her to close her eyes once she was tied. She thought about disobeying, but the longer she could hold him off of her the better. She looked at him a moment more, it looked as if he was about to move and hit her or push her over but before he did she clamped her eyes close "I closed them Uncle, My eyes are closed." She knew rape was almost inevitable she would prefer not to have her holes destroyed in the process. With her hands bound, her eyes close, her body naked, her pussy already dripping, and his strong body behind her holding the end on her bound hands she felt almost as helpless as a girl could. The fact that he was her guardian made the whole things hopeless as well.

"Good girl," Zack told her, his eyes remaining on her even as he removed his hands and let the sash on the untied end fall while he grabbed his boxers and slid them on. He didn't care that one of his cocks peeked out as he grabbed the line and told her, "Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them." His eyes roved over her sweet body, before he drew the end and began pulling her through the door, out into the hall and down to her bedroom.

Using the sash as a leash of sorts he drew her to her bed and when he had her next to it, he turned her so when he pushed her back onto the bed she would fall on her back. He tied the loose end to her headboard, forcing her arms above her head and lifted her legs onto the bed forcing them apart as he looked down at her now splayed innocent body. "You can open them now, I will return in a moment sweet little niece and then the fun will begin."

With that he walked out of the bedroom, knowing that even if she tried to untie herself he would return in time to be able to stop her and punish her. Heading into his room, he went to his closet and withdrew a couple of bags with items in them, things he had purchased just before he had picked her up and brought her home with him. With the bags in hand, he went back to her room and looked at her, his hunger for her innocent body clear in his gaze. His cock peeking through his boxers was almost then entire twelve inches of length on that one, nearly three inches thick he knew he would have to prepare her or he wouldn't get much use out of her before he would have to let her heal.

"You really should relax Bells, you know as well as I do that your body is begging for it. Needs it."

When he left the room she tugged at her bound hands, she tried to wiggle free. She thought she was finally managing to free her hands when the door opened again, her Uncle standing there with the largest cock he had even seen let alone could have imagined. When he came in she was wiggling against her restraints trying to get free but when she saw him she froze completely not wanting to anger him. She knew just by his cock along he could do her serious damage, let alone with the rest of his body; And little did she know the threat was double and more then she could even imagine.

When she saw his hand full with a black bag she looked away and tried to pretend she wasn't there, she imagined the bag contained things she would not enjoy. She alsoknew there was a chance she would like what was in the bag, based on how her body responded so far, and that was an even more terrifying thought. She wanted to disagree with him tell him he was wrong, say she did not want his huge cock hanging from his boxers, but she knew that even now as he just watched her a puddle was starting between her legs on the bed. her nipples hard and erect on her chest like flags of pleasure and excitement. She knew her body wanted it she wouldn't admit it. Not yet, he hadn't broken her will enough to have her admit it, but she was not sure how much longer she could take. She sobbed lightly which caused her plump tits to bounce with the heaving of her chest. "Please Uncle, Dont hurt me." was all she could manage because she knew that asking him not to rape her was pointless, at least maybe he wouldn't permanently damage her if she begged him not too, he defiantly had the ability to give her serious injury if he wanted to. "I can not relax, Im scared." she said still slightly trying to wiggle her hands free without him noticing.

Zack smirked as he leaned over her sliding a hand along her pussy as he told her, "Whether you get hurt or not will all depend on how well you behave for me." He told her before he reached in to one of the bags and drew out a length of cloth moving up to slip it around her eyes and blindfold her. "There we go, now let's see what else I have here in this bag." He said this with a laugh before he moved to the bag and took out a vibrating butt plug lubing it up before he forced her legs apart and lifted her ass up just enough to begin sliding the lubed plug along her ass crack before slipping it inside her ass, turning it on as soon as it was in.

From there he drew a clit stimulating vibrator out and pressed it against her clit turning it on. While he was setting this up, he added a stretcher between her thighs to keep her legs parted. He smirked as he held the clit stimulator in place, turning it on and then began fingering her pussy again. "Feels good doesn't it, baby girl? Tell Uncle Zack how much you want it, admit it to yourself and to me. The sooner you admit it the sooner you'll feel even more." He moved the clit vibrator around in circles.

She tried to turn away from the blindfold but it was no use, her eyes were covered and all she saw was darkness. She shook as he joked about the black bag, not being able to see what he planned to use on her made it more terrifying as there was no way to prepare her self, she would only be able to feel him, and therefore it would be even harder to cover up her arousal. She head the rustling of the bag, she braced her self nervously. when her ass was lifted of the bed she gasped knowing exactly what hole he was aim at first. She felt the plug slip between her ass cheeks, at least he was kind enough to use lube. She clenched her ass hole together in fear but it only made it hurt more as he pushed it firmly into her tight hole, she had no use but to relax or hurt her self. She pressed slightly to allow the plug to slip into her much more smoothly. She felt full and the pressure in her ass felt pleasant, but then she felt him hit a switch and she was overwhelmed. As the plug began to vibrate her legs began to twitch her ass hole puckering and closing around the neck of the plug.

She heard again the sound of rustling and whimpered fearing what was next she was already on the verge of giving into her uncle, she didn't know how much more she could take before she began to beg. She felt the buzzing through her clit and it was like and electric shock throughout her whole body. She shook almost violently with the vibrations of both toys. With her legs begin forced apart her muscles were forced to violently shake without chance of escaping the stimulation. She arched her back as the feeling became almost too much for her young body to handle all at once. She felt pressure and heat build in her belly as the pleasure spread, she nodded her head in response to his question, biting her lip. She couldn't bring her self to say it out loud, but she knew she wanted more of this, she feared it but she knew her body now craved it too much for her mind to say no. Her lust and arousal took control of her.

Zack watched his niece as her body shook, he loved that she was afraid of what was to come just as much as he loved that she had no choice but to react to the pleasure he was forcing her body to feel. Her legs were started trembling with the vibrations and he laughed hearing her whimper. When she nodded, her nod the only admission that she made in response to his asking if she liked what he was doing, he sped the vibrations of both devices. "Say it, Bells." His voice was commanding even as he shifted so that his knee held the device against her clit while he reached into the bag again for something new.

He reached and slowly drew the butt plug out before putting another wider device in, fucking her ass with it, turning on the vibrations. He intended to make certain her ass was being prepped because he wasn't going to wait much longer to take both of her holes. With her now blindfolded he was able to release both cocks from their confinement without her having the chance to be warned about was was going to happen next.

The thing he fucked her ass with slowly began to widen as he pumped the end. He did this only for so long before he was so rigid and in need that he couldn't wait anymore and put the bags down, forced his niece onto her stomach, the bar that kept her legs wide also made it so that she was stuck on her knees with her ass in the air.

Taking his boxers off completely he moved up behind her, pressing both of his cocks against her now, one lined up with her pussy, the other with her ass and as he spread her ass cheeks he rubbed his cocks against both holes groaning before he started pushing his way in. He knew he hadn't prepared her as much as he could have for his cocks but as he felt how tight she was around them both he didn't care. He pushed in, slid back out, pushing in deeper each time until he was halfway in.

The next time he pulled out, he tilted his hips so the cock in her pussy slammed in deep taking her virginity and filling her completely, his other cock met more resistance but pressed on until it too was enveloped as far as it could go. The one in her ass was only an inch shorter than the one in her pussy and as he squeezed one of her ass cheeks, his other hand slid up her back to take hold of her hair. "You love my cocks inside you don't you baby girl? Tell me how you want me to fuck you?" He slowly started to withdraw half way then surged forward again, "Beg me for it. Tell me how your tight pussy and ass need my cocks."

When ordered to answer him she couldnt not answer she was scared if she didnt things would get worse. "You do make me feel good Uncle Zach." She whispered her voice shaking. She continued to shake as he stretched and tested her further with higher vibrations and wider toys. She couldnt see anything it made he feel so helpless, so when an orgasm came she tried to hide her face under her arms as her body betrayed her.

She felt her body being flipped over in the air and she was whimpered, scared still her ass shook in the air with stimulation and fear. Her face was pressed against the pillows when she felt too hard hot objects pressed against both her tight virgin holes. She thought one must be a dildo or something...but why were they both hot, and so big. She hissed when he started pressing against her dripping entrances. It hurt her as his head broke through her pussy and ass hole. She felt every bit of the virgin she was as her body protested his forceful and hard enterence.

After him pumping her slightly she felt his hips smash against her ass and she screamed in pain. Having both of her virgin holes ripped open at once by two massive objects was excruciating to her. A small trickle of blood ran down her leg from her ripped pussy, as tears streamed from her eyes. After this pain the pain in her ass continued as he pressed into her inch by inch, she had no imidiate relife. She felt his hands grope and slid over her body which made her shiver in disgust and want. When he grabbed hole of her hair it forced her blindfolded head up off the pillow. She let out a yelp of pain.

'Cocks?' she thought confused, and then it hit her, she did not put a dildo in her ass, that was him, in both holes. She gasped and tried to wiggle away "What are you?!" she yelled no normal man had two cocks... But as he continued to surge against her ass and pussy the pain slowly faded slightly replaced by pleasure that sent a shiver up and down her back. After her tears had stopped she began to shiver and shake and it was only partially from her fear. She didnt mean to but a light moan escaped her lips "...please...uncle...give me your cocks..." She moaned out. What happened to her? she was overwhelmed with stimulation and pleasure it was like he worked a spell on her to get her how ever he wanted. She tried to shake her head and recover when she had by accidentally let slip from her lips, but there was no recovering. the words were spoken.

Zack smirked when his niece answered him as he ordered her too. She was so tight as he filled her holes that he groaned having never felt anything better. He had known she was a virgin, known she would be tight but not like this. The scream that sounded as he took her was sweet music to him as well. She would learn who she belonged to and who had the right to take her. He glanced down and saw the blood on his cocks and licked his lips before he began pounding into her.

He didn't do it with as much force as he could have rather trying to be patient and work her up to it. What she couldn't see with the blindfold or because he was behind her back was that when she asked her question about what he was, his eyes flashed red and two sharp teeth descended in his mouth. The truth of that matter was quite simple, he was only half human, the other half was not related to her by blood, that half was demon.

"You'll find all that out soon enough young lady. All you need to know is that you are mine."

Her moaned pleading caused his speed to pick up and he fucked her deeper, harder and his hand released her hair so his hands could go back to her hips. "So fucking tight, so hot." When he came it was with a shout, both cocks slamming deep and holding himself still inside her as his release coated inside both holes. Minutes after he came, he drew his still hard cocks from her holes and left her bound and blindfolded as he went to the bathroom to clean up.

When he came back, he was silent as he washed her too then rolled her onto her back parting her legs, his hand rubbing over her pussy as he spoke, "This time you are going to ride my cocks and watch me while I fuck you in both holes. One day soon, you will even carry my heir in your young hot little body. When I remove the blindfold and untie you, you are going to sit on my lap facing me, do you understand?"

She expected that after a few moments the pain would fade but it actually continued to burn and ache behind her. Maybe it was the fact that both of her virgin holes were taken at once, or that her uncle was so huge or that he continued to pound her without release. She still cried but under the pain a different tension was building as deep pleasurable heat that turned inside her belly. And her tears and crying became more sighs and moans. She winced as he answered her, she was worried about what she would be finding out, she wondered if it would be better if he just kept her blindfolded and bent over, she wouldn't have to face her shame that way. She wanted to deny that she belonged to him, "No, Im not, your not my da...d..." She trailed off being reminded that her Uncle did own her, he was her legal guardian. She whimpered and slumped back down against the pillow.

When he grabbed her hips she could feel is intestine growing more then she thought possible. Her hips anchoring him, so that he cloud completely slam against her over and over. His rough sex shook her through her core rocking her whole body. Just as the pain was almost completely covered by the mounting pleasure in her pussy and ass she felt extreme heat explode inside her. She could feel the burning of his hot cum. But he didn't pull out he kept going, moving against her. And she felt her body sake as extreme pleasure and release took over as she shook on his still hard cocks. The moan that escaped her lips was high and full of pleasure she tried to bury her face in the pillow to hide the sound but it did no good. He eventually slowed, then stopped. He left his cocks just sitting in her as the muscles of her pussy and ass kept twitching and tightening but at a much slower rate then previously.

When he left her she collapsed against the bed unable to hold her self up. Her holes were aching and sore and swollen. Her body tight and sore from the ordeal he had already put her through. The tears returned as they usually do to young girls after sex, especially rough brutal unwanted sex. She heard him enter and blushed all over her body when she felt his hands moving to clean her cum filled holes. She again felt her self being moved through air and found the bed at her back again. She shook at his touch as she was already overly stimulated from before the slightest touch sent her into spasms. She could hear him but still not see him, she did not know that her uncle now spoke to her with the face of a demon. "But..I don't Know how.." She whispered fearful of if she didn't do as he said and also fearful if she tried and failed. If that was her Uncle treating her kindly for eventually bending to his will she was in no hurry to truly anger him. But she nodded to his question. "I understand." She said the sound barely audible it was so quite little did she know what awaited her when the blind fold was removed.

Zack listened as his niece began to moan and sigh in pleasure rather than pain. Her body kept giving away just how much it liked being pounded by both of his cocks. She was quite lucky that her denial that she was his came before he got his release. Her pussy and ass clenching his cocks felt great.

When she shook under his touch and her body reacted, he slid a finger into her pussy and hooked it to hit her g spot as he spoke, "It doesn't matter. All you have to do is sit on my lap, I will help you find the position and then you will learn how to ride. From now on, you can call me daddy." he told his niece with a smirk as he removed his finger and leaned over her soft body reaching up to untie her arms. "I think we'll leave this blindfold on and I'll just help you get into position before we remove it so you can see exactly how you are being fucked and by what. Later you will even suck them."

When he drew back, he held her wrists in his hands and said, "Now, get to your knees and move toward me. When your knees connect with my side, you are going to lift your left leg to go around me so you can straddle me. " He was ready to assist her a bit as needed his cocks aching to be inside her again. This time the demon side wanted to take completely over and his niece was going to feel even more differences.

His fingers deftly found her g spot causing her muscles to twitch and her moth to fall open again. The pressure he placed upon her insides caused a pressure behind her pubic bone to grow. She felt her pussy get embarrassingly wet as she leaked onto his fingers and down the side of her thighs. She listened to his orders riding him seemed terrifying and there would be no way to hid the faces of pleasure she knew she would make, no way to hid her shame or blushing cheeks from her uncle when they would be face to face. "Daddy? But your not my dad, it would be wrong." He winced as soon as she spoke as she did not think before hand, she did not doubt her refusal would result in some sort of pain or punishment from her uncle. She bit her lip, bein unable to see she could not read his reaction nor brace herself for his retaliation if there was to be any, that nervous fear was the worse part it brought chills to her skin.

She shook as he spoke of what she would be fucking, it's made no sense shouldn't h have said by whom? Not what. She felt the ties of her wrist losses but quickly be replaced with his tight grip as he tugged her up right. She listens and followed his directions pulling back slightly but eventually taking little small knees forward until she felt her knee hit the hard hot flesh of his hip. She grabbed on to his wrists that held her own searching for support. She was scared of what awaited her when her leg crossed over his, she was afraid of falling too. She hesitated shifting her weight from side to side. She slowly rose her leg and tentacle earched for the bed on the other side of her. When her knees met the bed she could feel the tips of his cock lightly tickle the flesh of her ass and pussy. She shook above him still fully upright on her knees and she still felt him just proved how truly huge the members between his legs were. She swayed slightly weak from earlier her oust still aching with her heart beat as it was now slightly open as she her knees were pressed against the out side of his hips. "Umm is this... Okay?" She did want him mad at her she knew that would be a very bad idea, and she couldn't see his face to know what he was thinking so he was flirted to ask

"Actually, Bells... there is nothing wrong with calling me daddy, considering very soon you will be carrying my heir and making me a daddy. Besides, by law you are now my child, in a way that makes me your daddy now." Zack enjoyed that she was still so sensitive and when his niece began to follow his instructions, he watched her legs widen as she lifted her leg to straddle him. When she was in place, he used his hold on her wrists to guide them up around his neck. "Good, now hold on here," he instructed.

His hand slid down and he lubed up the cock that would be taking her anally. Each stroke of his hand with the lube caused that cock to rub against her tight hole and then he positioned his erection so he would spear her body when he drew her down. His other cock just needed a small adjustment to be in place for the second spearing. He then pushed her down just a tad so that the heads were starting to push into her tight sweet body. But he wanted her to see it, so one hand lifted to guide her head so that as soon as he took off the blindfold she was watching their reflections, capable of seeing in the mirror both of his cocks.

The one that would always take her ass had a darker tint to the flesh, the veins in it were a strong and vibrant. Removing the blindfold he told her, "Watch, don't look away until I tell you to look at me. You are going to watch my cocks fill your holes over and over." The one at her pussy was normal flesh colored, though certainly thicker and longer than most humans sported. "Now, slowly lower yourself down to take my cocks until they are as deep as they can go, then you just rise and fall. If I have to take control you may not like it but the more you try the less punishment you will earn."

"Carrying your heirs? You want me to get pregnant?!" She was shocked, 'why in gods name is he calling it heirs? its not like he was a prince or anything' She thought to her felt. "I'm too young to be pregnant I have to go to school and stuff." She whined the kids at school would call her names if she got pregnant call her a whore or a tramp, and she was for allowing her uncle to get her pregnant if he did manage too put a baby in her belly.

AS she hovered above him she felt her arms being settled around his neck. She did as she was told more for her own stability then following orders. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck pulling her face closer to his then she intended, she felt his breath against her cheek and she loosened her grip, "Sorry, I thought I was going to fall." She said. She felt his hand move behind her and as it did she felt the head of a cock press slightly back and forth against her ass. She knew that the now lubed cock was in place as she felt her uncle Zach put the head of his hard member right against the puckering of her ass. A moment later Bells felt the other cock slide in place right against her already swollen sore entrance to her young pussy. When his hands pushed down on her slightly she gasped loudly as both head broke through the tight muscles of both entrances. Just as she felt the pain and fullness bellow her she felt the blind fold being pulled away from her eyes. Her head was turned to the mirror, Isabella blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted and when they did she gasped once more with shock. She saw the darker cock first as it coloring was so surprising, the head of the darker cock disappeared between her ass cheeks, she could feel its firmness fill her up. The other cock that was not filling her pussy entrance was normal color but seemed too big for a normal man. Their size must have been a great deal of the reason that she was in so much discomfort when he forced her onto him, but also why she felt so much pleasure after.

She couldn't look away even if she wanted to, the sight of her small frame against her uncles, with two large cocks in her was like a car crash, it horrified her but intrigued her too much to look away. Her jaw hung slack, if she could not feel their size inside her that moment she wouldn't have believed her own eyes. She darted her eyes back to him but could barely see his face when he ordered her to move. She hesitated unsure, she felt as though he was about to move her but she did not doubt that her movements, though painful, would be much less then if he forced the movements. She released some of her weight on to him and whimpered as his cocks slowly slide centimeter by centimeter. She only went about half way down before coming up giving some relief to the stretching in her belly. She tried again only making it just the slightest bit further. She could see her holes stretch to fit him as she watched in the mirror. It terrified her that she saw so much cock left under her and she already left as full as she could go. She lost her grip slightly and slipped and he moved in much deeper and faster that time, and she cried out as a tear leaked from her eye. "It hurts Uncle, I mean...Daddy.." She hissed as the word did not want to come from her lips but was forced out. "I feel like my insides are going to rip open.

Zack laughed as her shock showed in her question, "Of course I want you pregnant, if I didn't I would be using protection or have made certain you were on birth control. Knowing your parents I doubt they even bothered to consider getting you on any." He smirked as she showed concern over school, "Oh, you won't be going back to school, I'll be homeschooling you myself. You won't leave this house without my permission." He told her and then groaned as she began to slid down onto both of his thick rods.

He was going to make certain Bella knew where she belonged and was perfectly obedient by the time all was said and done. His niece had no idea that her mothers side of the family held a power all its own in their blood. This power combined with his would make his heirs more powerful than any that would threaten his kind. He would use them to take over the demon council and make all of those that scorned him as a half-breed pay.

Her whimpers were music to his ears, he watched her carefully and as she moved up and down on just a portion of his cocks he was hard pressed not to take control. He wanted the little bitch to realize just who was in command and that the more she did as she was told, the better things would go for her. If she refused his commands she would learn lessons.

When she cried out, he laughed as he heard her words after, "You've already had them deep in you child, the only difference is which one was in which of your sweet tight holes." He lifted his hips forcefully filling her more before he said, "Now look at me and ride my cocks, if you stop before I cum you won't like it and if you don't call me Daddy at all times now you will also be punished." He didn't hide his demon eyes, fangs or the way his skin began to become the same color as that one cock. Even his voice had become deeper, darker sounding with those last words.

Her eyes widened, "But pregnant? I'm so young....Daddy" She added the end to try and keep from angering him with her question. He was right her parents had been strict and not very open to the idea of her dating even at age 16. She had pleaded and pleased, frequently they would not let her even watch movies or shows if they found them too provocative, she knew they were just trying to protect her but she never knew from what till now. She didn't like the idea of homeschooling but she thought if she argued again she would regret it so she opened her mouth and clamped it just before she could regret the words that fell from her lips.

"I know I already had them, but they feel deeper, bigger, like this." She said trying to explain her struggle. She knew she wouldn't be allowed to go half way much longer and that he would take things into his own hands soon if she did not fully take him. She sucked in air and then quickly lowered her self completely. AS she did she cried out in pain and pleasure, her nipples pulling tight as he filled her completely. She froze a moment to catch her breathe. She had dug her nails into his shoulder by accident from the sudden shock of his cocks in her. "Oh um, I am sorry Daddy." She said releasing the muscle under from under her nails. Calling him daddy wasn't enjoyable but it was easier once she had used the word a few times.

She turned to face him when he allowed her too and screamed and tried to get off of his cocks. But they were buried so deep in her and his arms where so tight around her she could barely pull her chest away from his. She Cried out screaming "What are you?" She as terrified his face that of something from a bad dream, a bad dream when she was younger. Sharp teeth and chilling eyes. She shook with fear and pleasure on his cocks frozen.

"You're the same age your mother was when she got pregnant with you." Zack told his niece and when she took him all the way in he groaned, "Good girl." When she apologized for digging her nails into his shoulders he chuckled, "Dig in baby girl, I don't mind." Her scream as she saw exactly what it was fucking her aroused him even more. At her attempt to move, he held her tighter, holding her down so his cocks remained buried deep inside her pussy and ass.

"All those years ago I watched you sleep, Bella. I chose you even then for what is to come." His hands lifted her slightly so that she was half way off his cocks before he drew her down sharply back onto them. He did this several more times until the cock in her ass came and he filled her tight back hole with warm flowing cum. Then he lifted her higher, just enough to let his cock slide out of her ass before slamming her back down on the one in her pussy. "I am part demon to answer your question," he said finally as he held her still on his cock.

He leaned in his lips going to her neck and within seconds his fangs pierced her delicate skin just enough to draw blood which he tasted. She tasted just like his sister had when he had drawn from her, the light in her blood was sweet and empowering. He drank from her for a couple of minutes before drawing back and licking the blood from his lips. "Just as sweet as your mothers blood." He told her, "she liked my cocks inside her."

His eyes flashed with flaming color in them as he leaned back slightly, one hand bracing himself, the other on the small of her back to make certain she couldn't get off him, "Now ride me Bella, take daddy's cock until I cum."

Back
Top Bottom