Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Times The Fun (Caleb Raines & Amy Beth)

Bella was going to argue that things were different now, but was at least wise enough to keep that thought to herself. She was relieved that at least she would not have to worry about punishment from him because of her instinct to grab him. But when she saw his face she was horrified. As she tried to get away he held her easily and firmly in place. She tried to pull back but all it did was make him pull her onto his cocks more firmly.

It brought chills down her spine that her Uncle had been planning on raping her ever sense she was a little girl "But you are family, you are supposed to love me...You were my favorite relative when younger...I thought you so sweet but I was fooled." She spoke through tears of betrayal and fear. When he went to lift her up she had a sliver of hope that it was for good, but it was quickly shattered ad he slammed her back down onto his cocks. Her tight round ass slapping against his thighs and ripping with the force. She whimpered loudly as she felt her self stretch further as his cocks buried and stretched her small young holes.

"Demon?" she barely uttered the word it was like a whisper on her lips. It made sense the way he looked now his two cocks, his forceful taking of her body. "Like...like the devil?" she asked tentatively her parents had been strict with her trying to keep her a good girl all through high school telling her evil tales of the devils and demons that tortured girls that misbehaved and were to loose with their bodies.

When his lips came to her neck she almost excpected a kiss of some kind she thought maybe she would be lucky enough to get some more gentle attention but she was a fool for thinking so. She felt the sharp stab of his teeth through the soft thin skin on her delicate white neck. She whimpered, it hurt and heat spread around the wound. But she was soon pacified. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She did not want to admit it but after the bite and the sucking began it felt good, erotic, and having his cocks buried in her just made it that much more pleasurable. A sigh built in the base of her throat and slowly oozed from her lips.

"You fucked mommy? your own sister?" She asked horrified. It was hard to imagine her pristine mother riding her own brother double demon cocks, even harder to imagine her enjoying it. But then again, Bella didn't want to like it and couldn't help it, maybe it was the same for her mom.

With cum still dripping from her ass she obeyed his commands with a little less delay now. But purposefully didnt move as fast harder deep as she could. She hoped he wouldn't notice that she slaked. That he would think it was because she was tired or didn't know how but really she was just trying to save her self the pain. She thought if she called him daddy again it might keep her from being noticed and punished. She swiveled her hips lightly back and forward lifting a little with each pass. Is huge cock pressed in and out of her, not quickly but fast enough that she still felt an orgasm being to grow once more. "Is this okay, Daddy?" she asked try to see if he noticed that she was not riding him full as she could.

Zack smirked as he looked at his niece, "Oh, I do love you my sweet little girl, if I didn't I wouldn't have you here riding me and have plans to make certain that you remain mine for a very long time." When she asked about him being like the devil he laughed as he nodded, "Much like the same devils you were taught to fear."

After he had finished tasting her blood and she asked about her mother he chuckled, "Yes, many times. Did you know, when she died she was pregnant with my child? You both would have been mine had she lived. You were always my two favorite girls."

For a time while Bella rode him, he allowed her to set the pace and even allowed her to not take him as deep as he knew she could. When she asked if it was okay, Zack replied, "For now, baby." He ran both his hands up her sides cupped her breasts and squeezed them, his thumbs and forefingers pinching her hardened nipples before he leaned in and took one into his mouth sucking on is. His tongue circled her nipple and then he drew back before repeating the process on the other one. His left hand moved to run a nail along his right arm just enough to draw a bit of blood and he used his forefinger of his left hand to take the blood and draw a symbol between Bella's breasts.

Within moments the symbol glowed and then vanished as though it had never been. His face returned to the normal human look as he slid a hand down between them and began teasing her clit, "Now, Bella take every inch of me hard and fast or I'll take control."

Her face read of that of awe her grey blue eyes large and bright her mouth rounded slightly. It was so strange to hear the man who had just brutalized and taken her against her will claimed he loved her. She looked at the face of the demon in front of her looking for any trace of the fun loving uncle she had loved growing up. It came rushing back to her the moments when he would hug her too long or stare at her when she played. "Mommy told me to be a good girl or devils would find me and take me away for ever, but she knew you where a demon..." She thought, was her mother trying to warn her?

"I was going to have a baby brother or sister?" It was all She could manage to say, she didnt want to think of her mother riding the same cocks she now rode. A tear leaked again as she thought of how she would never see her parents again. It made her so sad and lonely to think that she would never meet the baby even if it was a partial demon baby.

She gasped at how he allowed her to remain going slower and less intense then he had gone. He let her get away with it. Not only that but his hands moved more gently and his mouth pleased her. She sighed and tentatively ran her hand trough her uncles hair as his mouth was upon her nipple his tongue moving over the sensitive flesh. She actually enjoyed it, it was more tender then she had expected and aroused her more. She had grown tired to fighting it was just easier to give in an enjoy her mouth on her then fighting away the buzzing of pleasure it brought. She gasped as he rubbed his blood on her. "What is that? what did you do?" She asked nervous again worried what he was doing with his demon magic.

She felt relief that he had hidden his demon face from her again it made it easier to relax and less terrifying for her. "Oh!" She squeaked, she had hoped he would let her get away with it or not notice. "Um, okay, Ill try Uncle, I'm sorry if I upset you." She didn't want him brutalizing her again, she could manage what was happening now but she thought if he raped her again she might fall to pieces ontop of him. She picked up the pace and forced her pussy to accept the last few inches of him. She took a little bit of time warming up and picking up pace but her face was concentrated she was trying, she didn't want another punishment so soon. Soon her ass made audible clapping sounds as it repetitively slapped against his thighs. She even grew to enjoy the feeling more and more as the pain of his deep cocks eased. It became easier to move so quickly when she felt the pleasure burning in her. She dug her fingers into her uncles shoulders to stabilize her self as she began to move more recklessly

Zack smirked at his niece's surprise over the fact that her mother had warned her against him without her knowing just what she was being warned against. At her shock over having almost had a sibling he watched her then used his mouth and hands on her more gently. When he used his blood to bond her to him and she asked what he had done, he laughed, "Nothing you need to worry about my sweet little girl unless you attempt to leave me then you will find out exactly what I have done. All you have to concern yourself with is pleasing me."

When she began to move and take him in, he groaned, "That's right, such a good girl." He began to thrust up every once in a while as she came down, driving himself deeper into her but not with as much force as he could have. "Tell me Bella, do you want to cum? Do you want the pleasure your uncle can give you?" He did notice that she said uncle again but for the moment was letting it slide, he didn't want her broken when he planned to use her longer than he had her mother. "Remember, you're to call me daddy. Don't think of me as your uncle anymore. Think only of me as daddy, the man that will care for you and who you will serve and give yourself to for the rest of your life. As long as you do as you are told and give me what I want, you will have pleasure instead of constant pain. Do you understand me, Bella?"

He said this all just before her tight pussy was filled with his release, his groan of pleasure sounding as he reached between them and stroked her clit rapidly, just enough to draw her close to her own climax and stopped, "Tell me little angel, do you want to cum?" His other hand moved to her back to hold her still with his cock deep inside her so that he could tease her but not let her cum until she said what he wanted her to say.

Back
Top Bottom