Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder [Frontier Justice] In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talon had opted for voting first; he was certain that the lug of a knight would be too oogly-eyed over his new acquisition, but more importantly he wanted to see how the Elf was doing. It felt good to think about having an intimate dinner with Tala, anyway. He had grinned when the ranger gave him grief over the teasing and simply said "Well, where do you think drunkards learn such clever lines?"

Later as he clipped the steel collar on Alita and then paid for the other creation, a white leather necklace with silver adornments, he smiled to himself. Life was, oftentimes, unpredictable. It was never boring.

Alita, much to the surprise of everyone they passed, was quiet. And not the angry kind of quiet she got when she occasionally yelled herself hoarse. Very few people remembered how she'd been when she first arrived: friendly, outgoing and even a little flirtatious. That had lasted all of about a week before the misunderstanding with Talon, which had soured her and left an almost permanent furrow on her brow, which was now absent. Many had trouble recognizing her without an angry look on her face: it was like she'd become an entirely new person.

As she walked, she kept the cloak drawn tight about her. She was grateful for the cover it provided and she made sure that nothing too intimate slipped out as she walked. It was strange not feeling angry. It was pleasant, peaceful. True, she felt remorse for having wronged Talon, but it was a small thing that she could easily push away: not the raging fire that had consumed her for the past year. She noticed things she hadn't before as she was lead through town; a sweet shop that she'd have loved to stop in had she any money of her own, a cafe laden with the scent of coffee that reminded her of home. She'd missed so much of Ide simply because she'd been too angry to notice it. She made a note to ask Talon if she could explore these shops at some point, though not now: she somehow doubted she'd be granted any sort of autonomy anytime soon.

She was quiet and docile as her collars were switched out, raising her chin once more to allow easier access to her throat. She allowed Talon to lead her onward from there, not really having anything to say at the moment.

From that point Talon took Alita to the troubadour. He had the seamstress take a few measurements on his new slave, and then he quietly ordered a few items to be made for her. He couldn't spend an endless amount of money. Despite the fact that he didn't drink or spend frivolously he still had a wallet to watch. He picked up a few leather items that he didn't care to show Alita, and then they were finally on their way back to the guild house. True to form, he made her carry the lion's share of the new purchases.

He had them put the things away in his room and then he asked some of the guild housekeeping staff to bring Tala's things to his room. Talon casually hooked the end of Alita's leash over a small hook that she might not have noticed before on his bedpost. He then went through her things and found something that he wanted her to wear; a flowing dress-like shirt and a slim belt to cinch it at her waist. He laid out her sandals; pretty and not too practical. He didn't lay out any underthings for her, though.

"Go use the restroom and make sure that you're presentable, then put these things on. I want you to put your hair down tonight." He glanced over at her, as if appraising her for the first time. "You don't have any body piercings, do you?"

The measuring was embarrassing to say the least, since Talon had her remove the cloak. She had been hesitant to disrobe in order to be measured, but at least she was taken to a back room and wasn't completely naked in the public eye. The tailor seemed strangely lax about her unclothed state, leading her to believe that he'd done this sort of thing before. She quickly put the cloak back on as soon as she was allowed and found a way to carry all of the parcels while still retaining her decency.

Once back in Talon's room, she simply stood as she was leashed to the bed. It felt strange being led around on a leash, though Alita would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it. There was an oddly appealing simplicity to being lead around on a leash and having her destination chosen for her. She wasn't entirely sure if she'd want to make a lifestyle out of it, but it was pleasant. She felt a bit violated when Talon went through her belongings, but she reminded herself that they didn't really belong to her anymore. She carried her truly valuable things, namely her weapons and armor, on her person at all times; at least she used to. Talon found four potions of Cure Light Wounds, four potions of Shield of Faith +2 and a potion of Invisibility in a sash she usually wore when adventuring. Her backpack contained a steel mirror, fifty feet of silk rope, a grappling hook tied to one end of the rope, an Ioun Torch (a small stone that glowed with the intensity of a torch that could be set to hover above one's shoulder or around one's head) in her backpack. Finally, there were her gambling supplies: she had a deck of beautifully crafted playing cards, each card a work of art unto itself, and a bag of dice of various shapes, each similarly beautiful to the cards. Despite their expert craftsmanship, the cards and the dice each came with certificates printed on small cards from the Lago Urba Gambling Authority, certifying that they were not marked or rigged in any way and were suitable for fair play.

Besides her armor, Alita didn't really have much in the way of clothing. She had a few traveling outfits that consisted of tunics and trousers, a traveling cloak, a pair of non-armored boots and a modest assortment of underwear, none of which was particularly sexy. Talon managed to find a long shirt that she used to sleep in, though the hem only barely fell past her hips, which was perhaps the only risque thing about it: the neckline was modest and, while the sleeves were short, they covered her shoulders. A pair of sandals weren't too hard to find and Alita went into Talon's bathroom and made herself presentable as instructed, handing him back the cloak as she walked out. She then undid her braid, which allowed her long, dark hair to fall to the middle of her back.

"You've seen me naked, Master," she said, doing her best to keep her tone from being sarcastic. "I've never been pierced anywhere."

As Talon went through Alita's things he sorted them into several piles. When he got to the underwear he simply threw them out. She wasn't going to be needing them for a while, and if she did, she certainly wasn't going to get any of those matronly articles of clothing about her.

There were some things he would still have her carry during their excursions, but she had to know that nothing she owned was hers any longer. Not even her body. When Alita came out of the bathroom and answered him Talon's eyes narrowed. "I've seen you, yes. But I haven't paid much attention to you. Just as you've never paid much attention to me." He drew back a cover on his bed to reveal a caged room underneath. "This is where you'll be sleeping. Get used to the idea."

He opened an empty drawer in his dresser. "Your things will go here. I expect them to be folded neatly and put away every day. I will pick out your clothing each day. You will sleep nude, unless I decide to dress you or bind you for the night. If you have a special request you may always ask me, but my word is final."

"Now, proper dinnertime etiquette. Have you ever observed a trained slave at her Master's feet, Alita?"

Alita did her best not to glare at Talon when he said that he hadn't paid much attention to her. She'd been right in front of him earlier in the day and he'd been prepared to fuck her, but he hadn't been paying attention? She was fairly certain he was just being an ass, but part of her wasn't so sure and that part of her was offended. She was an attractive woman whom he had at his mercy and he was treating her like a mere grunt: a more creative man would have found plenty of uses for her!

When he talked about how she'd be sleeping in the cage under the bed each night, Alita swayed her hips to one side and arched her back slightly, rested her hands on her hips and cocked an eyebrow at him. "And I don't suppose there's anything I can do to work my way onto the mattress?" Her expression was hard to read, though her posture was certainly seductive. She let the question hang in the air, letting him determine if she was simply teasing him or being serious. She might be Talon's slave, but that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun with him.

After receiving her answer, Alita shook her head at Talon's own question. "Whenever I've seen slaves, they're usually laborers. Builders, stall tenders, that sort of thing. Well, that and Lago Urba has some fairly strict regulations for indentured servitude: sure, you can have your contract bought by a brothel, but there aren't any straight up pleasure slaves. At least not legal ones."

Talon smirked at her. "You were on the mattress earlier today. But we shall see. I don't tend to mix work with pleasure." He reached out and adjusted the belt around her waist and then he took out his dagger and cut the neck of the shirt down lower to make it more revealing. "We'll have to see about getting you better clothing. These are entirely inadequate."

"Well, you need to learn. There are several ways of kneeling for your Master, but in public for now I only want you to learn one. First you need to put one foot in front of the other, as if you were taking a step. Then you lunge until your rear knee touches the ground, and finally you bring your front leg back and slightly parted. Your feet may be either flexed or relaxed, and your hands are to be at your side."

He tilted his head as he considered her. "You should do this at my left side, facing me so that I may feed you if I'm so inclined. You're to keep your eyes focused on me so that I can give you direction as needed." He walked over to the chair at his desk and turned it around to face the center of the room. "Let's practice, shall we?"

Alita was annoyed at the destruction of her sleeping shirt; she'd liked that shirt. As a small act of rebellion, she decided to try and set something up for later that evening. Sleight of Hand: 1d20+12=22 As Talon turned his back to her and moved back to the chair, her hand darted out an pulled a pair of lockpicks from her thieves' tools from the belt Talon had laid out on the table and tucked them into the belt she was wearing.

(note: Talon's back is turned, which counts as Distracted, adding +5 to the Perception DC to notice what Alita's doing. Furthermore, she isn't actually pickpocketing him, so he has no physical feedback to work off of, making the conditions Unfavorable for an additional +2 to the DC, meaning he needs to hit a 29 with his Perception roll to see what she's doing)

She listened to Talon's instructions and nodded. "So I take a knee, then sit on my heels and spread my legs. I think I can handle that." She strode forward, took a knee to Talon's left, sitting facing him, and then leaned back on her heels. Her legs were spread a bit too wide; not obscenely so, but certainly wide enough that she was outside of what Talon had instructed her to do. As she did, she cocked an eyebrow and gave him a coy, flirtatious look. The hem of her shirt just barely covered her sex and the way she had her body angled, with her back arched and her breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt, invited his eye to follow the curves of her body down her spread legs.

(Perception roll 1d20+2=16 )

Talon found himself looking a little too long at Alita. Her legs begged for him to reach down and tease her; the strain of her breasts against her shirt, even the way she looked up at him was seductive and playful. It was definitely not a look he was used to seeing on her face.

"You're legs are too far apart," he said, trying to sound non-plussed. He forced his eyes back to her face. "You'll fatigue yourself if you lean back too far."

What he wanted to do, though, was to push her back on her back so that her body arched under his and to take here there on the floor, but he instead drew in a breath through his nostrils and looked away from her. "It seems as if you're a decent learner, when you want to be. If you do well and don't lose your temper at dinner tonight I'll feed you." He glanced down at her. "I hope you intend to be good."

"Well, considering I haven't put anything in my stomach but a mug of mead today," said Alita, adjusting her stance to better suit Talon's needs, "I suppose I'd better be good." She chuckled at his comment about her being a fast learner. "Tal... Master," she said, giving him a prideful look, "I'm better than "decent". If I were decent, I'd be a recruit diving into the sewers, crawling through human waste to take care of a few dire rats. I'm good at what I do, and I can do quite a few things; that's why I can hold my own alongside the likes of you and Markus in battle. And don't worry about me getting angry: I was angry with you because I thought you nearly got me killed and had no remorse for it. I don't get angry over petty things, though I might be a bit peeved if I don't get fed."

Her breath caught in her throat, her little cry sounding strangled as his cheek brushed against her ear. It was a near electric sensation, just the light brush of smooth, warm skin against the delicate curve of her ear. She trembled, embarrassed to feel her nipples go hard and tight under his fingers, his lips on her cheek and speaking in that deep, low voice against her skin. She didn't understand why she was reacting this way, why she couldn't just stand up and tell him to stop, why she was too breathless to speak up.

Why did it feel so good? She was young but she wasn't completely inexperienced. However, clumsy groping and sloppy kisses from a boy too young to know what he was doing anymore than she did was hardly a proper comparison to this. Her only experience before this had simply been two children playing at the things that grownups do (never more than kisses that left her lips bruised or 'caresses' that were more irritating than pleasurable). This was...this was real enough to entice and excite and even frighten her.

"Markus...Markus, please..." She gasped softly, her squirming and wriggling against his arms only conspiring to settle her that much more firmly in his lap. She felt achy and strange, her stomach twisting and churning as if in hunger, but lower than that, a strange liquid heat pooling between her thighs in a way that had nothing to do with the heated bath around them. Her breathing became slower, deeper...it felt like there was a coil twisting tight in her belly and every time he plucked at her nipples or breathed against her ear, she felt it twist a bit more, leaving her panting, mouth dry and her very skin feeling as though it were too sensitive to touch, the blood thrumming in her veins hot and fast. Had he cast a spell on her, perhaps? Something to cloud her mind, because her thoughts were certainly a whirl. Something to make her skin tingle in the wake of every touch, something to make her writhe on his lap as he played with her. Her thighs spread a bit, trying to gain leverage, determined to pull away before it overwhelmed her.

Of course, it was foolishness on her part to think that she could get away from his arms, not just because of his far greater strength but because his touches had made her body liquid and pliant in pleasure. All her attempts at preserving her modesty had gained her was to leave herself more open for his touches, in decidedly more intimate places than her breasts. Mentally she could list a thousand reasons why this was ill advised; however her mental reasoning seemed to have little sway over her physical desires, and that part of her was making it's opinion quite known in the form of little mewling whimpers of pleasure and the slow, rolling grind of her hips against his lap.

There was something in particular that Talon could think about filling her stomach with, and the thought of her lips moving over his flesh sent dangerous tingles down his body. Something about her prideful, almost arrogant expression and the haughtiness of her words made him want to make her into a mewling, begging sexual plaything. He wanted, in that moment, to conquer her steely demeanor and make her yearn for his approval and attention.

He moved closer to her, placing his hips only a few hands' breadths away from her mouth, and reached down to caress her cheek as his eyes studied her features now that they were framed by dark luscious hair. "You are better than decent. Your skills, Alita, were never in question."

His fingers moved near her ear and he cupped her face like one might touch a lover. Something in his eyes softened just enough for them to no longer look at her as if she was some awful burden imposed upon him. She became a challenge; a mystery for him to uncover. "Let's see if you can make every man in that guildhall look at you and wish that you were on the end of his leash. I want them to long to have you looking at them with the same adoration and devotion that you look at me, and if you're really good at what you're doing it's possible that you can make every woman in there wish that she was you. I doubt that many will even recognize you. Without your anger you're... different."

Talon took a half step back and pulled her leash up gently. "Stand up, it's time for you to shine."

Markus

"Shhh," hushed Markus as he began to slowly slide a hand from Meri's chest, down across her stomach and towards the space between her legs. "These sensations are good, Merised. What you are feeling right now is what every woman yearns for." A smile tugged at the edge of his mouth. "And, at the risk of sounding arrogant, it is what so many men are incapable of giving their women; at least properly. I want you to lose yourself in this sensation, Merised. I want you to turn off your mind, listen to your body and do whatever comes naturally."

With that, Markus began stroking the lips of Meri's sex, as well as her clitoris. As he did, she could feel the knight's sex hardening between her legs. However, Markus did not enter her with either his sex or his fingers; he did not know if she was a virgin. If she was, it was only proper that he take her virginity upon the moment she agreed to marry him. Many other cultures believed in the taking of virginity to consummate a marriage, but it was the tradition of Londo to take it upon the acceptance of the anklet. The only reason Markus hadn't taken Meri's virginity then was because she hadn't understood the tradition, but he planned on taking it soon. For now, he planned to grant his elf an orgasm so that she understood exactly what he had to offer her as her husband. After that, though, she would not cum again until she accepted his proposal.

-----

Alita

"Hmm... I don't know," teased Alita, a playful smile on her face. "I mean, if I can't get you to pay attention to me, what chance do I have with other men?" She stood as her leash was tugged, but before Talon could walk to the door, she took a step closer to him, pressing her breasts against his chest. "Unless you've revised your opinion of me?"

Talon smirked at her and then bent down to kiss her, but right before his lips touched hers he pulled back and slapped her cheek. Her bottom cheek.

"You don't touch your master unless I direct you to," he corrected, jerking her away. "Because you didn't know this I won't punish you for it, but do it again and you'll be spanked in public." He raked his eyes over her body, pausing at the curves and mysterious dark valleys between them. "My opinion of you is fluid, Alita. It will take more than an hour's obedience to erase a year of abuse from you."

Alita was enthralled as Talon bent down to kiss her. Much like earlier, when he'd locked eyes with her and his hands had roamed her body, it was obvious that Alita's world had narrowed to Talon and what he was doing to her in that moment. The expression on her face was one of reverence and need: she didn't just want the kiss, she wanted Talon to give it to her. It wouldn't have been the same if she'd simply taken it from him.

The smack on her ass brought her back to reality. She frowned, disappointed that Talon hadn't kissed her (or gone further than simple kissing), but took the new rule in stride. As Talon examined her curves, he could clearly see Alita's hardened nipples and, were he to slide a hand between her legs, would notice that she was moist there as well. It was strange to Alita, who was so used to being in control of her own fate, that she would find being owned so arousing. She wanted Talon's hands all over her body, kneading, stroking and pinching at her flesh, and she was quickly ceasing to care where he did it. Part of her was hoping that he toyed with her during the meeting or dinner, though she somehow doubted that it would happen.

He walked her down to the dining hall, where many of the guild teams and independent agents were already collecting for the evening. It appeared as if their group hadn't gotten to their normal table yet, so Talon simply walked over to the head of the long table and pulled out a chair to sit. He approached if from the left to give his slave the best access to doing her part right. It also left her where she was in good view of the rest of the room.

All the way to the hall he thought about how she had moved against him and the way she looked at him. What kind of a game was she playing? Was she honestly a changed woman or was that spiteful, angry woman waiting in the shadows? He supposed only time would tell.

Altia followed obediently, a cocky smile on her face. Talon said he wanted all eyes on her and she was okay with that. She wished she were wearing something nicer than the drab shirt he'd given her, but it was really her own fault for not bringing any of the nice clothes she'd left at home with her sister. In her defense, Alita had been expecting to spend a lot of time on the road and had hoped to buy some nicer clothes when she got the chance, but most of her cash had gone towards buying supplies to keep herself alive. She supposed that this would be changing now that Talon had taken control of her assets now, though she was quickly becoming more and more okay with that idea. She supposed that her opinion might change when her first paycheck came in, but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

Alita strode confidently through the tavern, a coy smile on her face as she looked at the assembled patrons. Her hips swayed seductively and her breasts ad a pleasing jiggle with each step. She knew she was an attractive woman and she took pride in that fact, though she hadn't really had a chance to express her sexuality ever since her feud with Talon had started. Now, though, she felt so much more free without that constant anger gnawing at her. True, Talon was still being a bit of an ass, but she had her lockpicks and could toy with him a little while he slept if he proved to be truly unpleasant tonight. She had no plans of escaping, at least not yet, but she liked having the option open to her. She also couldn't help but smile to herself as she watched Talon puzzle over her behavior. It wasn't that she had any particular interest in sleeping with him, but she also didn't like that he'd initially shown no interest in her. She also felt oddly competitive with Tala now, which she couldn't entirely explain, but if Talon was going to be using her as his personal plaything, Alita wanted his attention on her and not elsewhere.

When it came time to kneel, she did precisely as instructed, even getting the spacing of her knees down perfectly. She looked up at Talon, still smiling coyly, and waited for further instructions, watching him turn her over in his mind in the meantime. She liked the idea that he couldn't get her out of his head; it kept her nipples hard and gave her a smug sense of satisfaction.

By the time Talon and Alita had returned to the tavern Tala had taken a bath and gotten dressed for dinner. Instead of her studded leather armor and other gear she wore a modest dress she used for festivals. She only had three dresses since she often didn't wear them. This one was a pleasant warm green. The skirt was down to her ankles, but her arms were exposed all the way to the shoulder and it showed a small amount of cleavage. She turned a few heads in the tavern, but no one asked why she was dressed up.

She already had a mug of water when Talon and Alita strolled in. The change in Alita was startling. She was normally very pretty, but her anger detracted from it. Now it seemed as if she was trying to seduce everyone in the tavern with how she moved. She walked over to the table and sat beside Talon. "Well, ummm. Hi there you two. Is everything all right?" Alita was being to damn nice it felt as if the world had turned upside down.

Her spine curved, her head falling back against his shoulder as her nails dug into her thighs. She had nothing else to hold on to, nothing else to anchor her as his hand moved down over her stomach, stroking the soft curve of her belly, between her legs. Do what comes naturally? She swallowed hard, feeling as if she were balancing on a precipice, teetering between safety and falling. She swallowed, her mouth dry, her stomach twisting like knots being pulled tighter and tighter. Fear, or was it anticipation, held her muscles tense, her back bowed, her lips working but unable to produce sound. She was terrified and anxious and hopeful all at once and she felt like a bowstring strung too tightly, about to snap at the lightest touch. Part of her didn't want this. Part of her was terrified and wanted to pull away, to run from the bath house, to run and not look back until she was in her room in the guild house. But a larger part of her, a very loud part, wanted to see where this would go. And that was the part that kept her in his lap as his hand slid between her thighs and began to stroke her.

Her eyes went wide, her breath caught in her throat with a strangled little cry. Just the lightest touch, the slightest stroke over her lips and across the swollen nub of her clit, and she trembling, grasping for his arms with a moan of surprise. "Markus n-no...that...what is that?" She wasn't ignorant of her body, of course; she'd delivered babies before, had seen naked women and men of course but usually that was in the course of healing them. While she knew that touching such places was bound to be pleasurable, she'd never felt anything sufficiently intense enough to prepare her for THAT level of pleasure. It was a slowly creeping pleasure, burning through her veins like the slow seep of wine, making her tremble as his fingers stroked over and over along the same places, the places that made her gasp and squirm against the hard press of his length between her thighs. She hadn't really thought about exploring this for herself before. She'd heard crude jokes and stories of course; who hadn't when one lived in a guild house with very salty individuals. She'd been born and raised in the forests and dales of the elves; she certainly wasn't unaware that pleasure existed between a man and a woman, but she hadn't ever really thought of it. Well, not until now at least, when the reality of it was currently being introduced to her in a very real and tangible way.

"Shhhhh," murmured Markus as he began to rub Meri's lower lips and clitoris. "This is good: this is what your body craves. This is the absolute least pleasure I can give you, for your hungry quim desires something, anything inside of you. However, since you are a novice when it comes to your own pleasure, I will grant you this one orgasm without penetration so that you might have a taste for what pleasures lie in store for you in the future. Everything you are experiencing is natural, Merised; the pleasure coursing through your body is what you have been missing for so long. This is the kind of pleasure that only a man can give a woman, and even then it takes a man who knows what he is doing to pleasure his woman properly. As a knight of Londo, it would be remiss for me not to know how to pleasure a woman: especially the woman I intend to marry. You will never be wanting for pleasure so long as you prove to be a loving, obedient wife.

"I want you to try that for me, Merised," said Markus, his voice taking on a gentle, but commanding tone that was almost hypnotic in its nature. "Think only of the sensation in your body and the words that come from my mouth. Think only with your body and do only what I say. Close your eyes and do not speak: let the only sound that passes your lips be happy, pleased, wordless noises. Your own mind will prove to be your downfall if you let it cause you to fear such a basic and good sensation such as pleasure. Give up your control, my darling Merised, and entrust it to me."

When Tala showed up, Talon stood for a moment and pulled a chair out for her. He was smiling as if he had a wonderful secret to share, but no one he was allowed to share it with. "You make that dress look gorgeous," he said, sitting down with her. He didn't expect his slave to do anything at that moment; indeed, he hadn't told her what to do if he stood, so there was no fault if she simply waited.

Talon's eyes were riveted on Tala. "So... I don't see Marcus and Merised. It's likely that they are preoccupied and it'll just be you and me tonight." He smiled. "I suppose that wouldn't be so bad."

Tala shifted as Talon stared at her. She liked the attention, but she wasn't used to getting it from someone she was attracted to. It was mostly doe eyed farm boys and drunken louts. "Thank you Talon. That's a shame, but we can just meet up with everyone in the morning and head out after voting." She once again ignored Alita or tried too. She had to admit the feisty rogue looked good dressed up like that. It was still odd to see her so happy looking in Talon's presence, but that likely couldn't be helped. "No, it won't be bad at all. So, I've been meaning to ask. Why did you come to Gra in the first place?"

Talon smiled at that and then looked over at Alita. He reached out and stroked her hair, lacing his fingers around her ear and then giving her a small smile of approval. He liked her when she was like this; pleasant and silent. It was a good look on her. "I... came here to learn to stand on my own," he admitted to Tala. "At home I was always judged by my family's reputation. It was a good thing, to be sure, but... one should earn his or her accolades, should he not? It became tiresome to be the son of, or the brother of. I wanted to simply be heralded because of my own deeds, good or bad. Not because my family achieved something."

He shrugged and turned his eyes to the Ranger in front of him even as his fingertips toyed with Alita's hair. "What about you Tala? Why are you here?"

"Ah that must have been tough to be judged by another's actions. I agree one must earn their own reputation, not live in the shadow of their predecessors." It was strange how people seemed to think that since one's parents were great or terrible that their children would be as well. "Me? Well, not anything to grand. I just wanna adventure while I'm young and make enough gold to retire in luxury. I came from a poor village a few dozen miles from here and we were poor for awhile. Once dad and I started hunting big game that changed and I just never wanted to worry about being hungry ever again. Nothing too glamorous honestly."

Her eyes flicked over to Alita for a moment as Talon played with her hair. "So let's get to the point. Why do you want to make me your woman...Inclined to make me your wife." She smiled at quoting his wording and took a sip of her drink.

Talon gave Alita's ears a small rub before removing his hand and turning his attention to Tala. "I find you agreeable, sensible, fun and smart. You are capable and self-confident. You have never been unreasonable or quick to anger. Those are all traits that I seek in a potential mate." He raised an eyebrow. "But, the fact is..."

He looked at Alita. "I cannot be a good husband if my attention is divided. I've just committed to training Alita for the next year. So, either I must release her and commit myself to you, Tala, or ask you to wait until my commitment to Alita is expired." He drew in a deep breath and sighed. "I must be realistic and also considerate of you both."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom