Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder [Frontier Justice] In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm fucking sorry!" snapped Alita, loudly and clearly. "Now are we going to stand here all day or are we going to fucking do anything?"

Alita was, rather obviously, not in a good mood. What she wanted to do was cause some serious property damage. It wasn't often that she broke things. More often than not, she'd simply spar a few rounds in the training hall to burn off some steam rather than break other people's things, but right now she desperately wanted to throw the table again. Perhaps through a window this time. That wasn't an option either, though, so the best she could do was seethe and do her best not to lash out at anyone nearby.

Alita's wrathful gaze met Tala's, her eyes daring her to say anything, daring anyone to say anything. In that moment, she didn't really care what happened to her: if anyone said anything, she'd be on them with fists swinging in a heartbeat.

"Really?" Talon's jaws clenched in irritation. "Remove your sword belt and lay all of your blades on the table. You may keep all of your other weapons at this time, but until you learn to control your tongue you are not to have a blade at your disposal."

He tilted his head at her, as if to say 'What in the world is wrong with you?'. Then he cleared his throat. "Once you're done with that we'll take a little walk into town to get you properly fitted for a collar. I have a feeling you are bound and determined to make this year a difficult one."

Alita glared at Talon, obviously wishing all sorts of terrible fates on him, and continued to glare at him for a minute or so before actually doing anything. She slammed her swords against the table, as she did with most of her daggers. She had four stilettos and an edged dagger that was more a tool than a weapon; she put down the edged dagger and three of the stilettos normally, but without breaking eye contact with Talon, she plunged the fourth stiletto through the table, sinking the blade to the hilt.

She did not respond to his comments, though she let out an audible growl when he mentioned a collar. She had nothing to say to him, really; it wasn't even Talon that she was angry at, but herself. This placed her in a vicious cycle of self-loathing. She already hated herself for losing the bet to him and every action he took, although completely justified since he now owned her, only hammered home the fact that she had lost. Since she couldn't do anything to retaliate against him or herself, all she could do was stand there and become more angry with each passing second.

Talon shook his head. "Now, that ruined table is going to come out of your paycheck, which I now control. You are only hurting yourself by acting out like this, Alita." He gathered up her weapons, including the dagger that had been plunged into the table, and nodded at young Anna.

"Please have the Innkeeper send the bill for my slave's damages to me; we'll work it out once I've transferred her past belongings to my name." He then looked at Alita and told her to follow him. The first place they stopped was his room, where he laid out her blades on his table. "Just so you know, you will be moving into my room beginning tonight. You no longer have any personal property, including your body."

He leaned against his bedframe and looked at her. "As a matter of fact, you no longer get to chose what you wear each and every day. You are mine for the next year, and you will be outfitted in a way that pleases me. Now... before we go out in public, do you have any questions about how I expect you to behave while we are out there?"

Alita seethed all the way to Talon's room, the news that everything she owned was now his not doing anything to improve her mood. It wasn't until he'd laid everything bare, solidifying the hopelessness of her situation, that she finally said anything.

"I don't fucking care!" she snapped, tears welling in her eyes. "Does that answer your question? I don't give a damn what happens to me this year! I knew you lacked any semblance of honor, but apparently you lack any shred of human decency as well! Do I not get a moment to myself? Do I not have time to let this all sink in? Can I not make peace with my Goddess for just one fucking minute before I get swept up in this madness? I know you don't like me, Talon: you made that abundantly clear from the start. I'm not a docile little dormouse like Meri or a complacent bimbo like Tala, but do you really hate me so much that you won't give me a fucking minute to catch my breath?"

He had to struggle to keep the smirk from lighting on his lips. She was such a foul, childish woman - he wondered how she had ever survived on her own. In two swift steps he crossed the difference between them and laced the fingers of his strong hand through her hair. He pushed her against the wall that she was near and then kissed her hard.

Once he was done with that first kiss he drew back just enough to look her in the eye, still gripping her hair. "No, I don't hate you. If I had, I would have never given you this chance to learn what it means to learn discipline. And no, you don't get a minute. The breath in your lungs is mine, not yours. You have no breath to catch." His leg pressed against hers firmly. "You are mine, Alita, and before this year is up you will take great pride and pleasure in belonging to me."

Alita was not expecting the kiss and struggled against it for the duration. She pressed her lips shut and tried to get away from Talon, doing everything short of biting his tongue. When he was finished, she valiantly resisted the urge to spit in his face and instead spat at his feet, glaring at him with murder in her eyes.

"You are a spoiled brat from a soft country," she snarled. "If all of the men are like you wherever you came from, I'm surprised that you're still a sovereign nation. A child could easily conquer you by just growling menacingly. I despise you and everything you stand for. You are coddled, misogynistic and entirely too full of yourself. I can promise you that I will never enjoy anything that you do to me." Her lips curled up into a defiant smile. "Like I said, a woman could find more satisfaction in a dog's company than yours."

"I see." His eyes danced bemusedly at her tirade. "You've mentioned dogs quite often, Alita. Let's see... could it be that you secretly wish to be treated as such?" He tightened his grip on her hair.

Then quite suddenly he released her. "Very well, if that is what you understand. Strip. And then get down on your hands and knees. We're going to see just how loud you growl, or whether that growl turns into a howl of pleasure. Then... if you're a good girl I might let you wear a cloak and nothing else when we go buy your collar, but if you're a bad girl, you'll have to walk all the way there and back in the nude. I may even make you accompany me to dinner naked."

He smiled. "You'll definitely be eating on the floor, though. After today's outbursts I think that you can use a bit a readjustment to where you belong in this world."

That shut Alita up, at least temporarily. Once more, she had that look that wavered between barely constrained rage and indecision. She wanted to disobey (though, if she were entirely honest with herself, she really wanted to throttle Talon), but she also had her pride to mind. She was silent and still for a long time, then sighed and unbuckled her belt, letting it and her armored skirt fall to the floor.

"What..." she murmured as she slowly began to remove the rest of her armor. "What do I have to do to earn the cloak?"

Talon chuckled a bit cruelly. He couldn't help it. She had been pushing him all year with her insubordination. He really was tired of her outburst and her accusatory ways, and he wanted to humble her into being a more pleasant person.

"You keep saying how much more pleasant it would be to have sex with a dog than with me. I want you to vocalize that while I use you, doggy-style. Growl and bark and whimper if you must, but don't forget to tell me if a dog is more pleasing in bed or not. Just remember; this is not about your pleasure, Alita. It's all about me. Even your orgasms belong to me, so if you cum without permission you can expect to be disciplined. If you wish to cum you must beg me for my permission." He watched her undressing. It was very interesting, actually, to see her doing what she was told for once.

Alita let out a snort that was halfway between amusement and derision. "Trust me," she said. "I don't think we'll have to worry about that; especially if you tell all the girls you meet that their pleasure doesn't matter. I assume that I'm supposed to be honest in my assessment once we're done?"

Beneath her armor, Alita's skin was a gorgeous shade of olive. Her figure was just as rounded beneath the leather as it looked when she was clothed; an eye-catching hourglass shape with full, C-cup breasts, a perfectly flat and somewhat muscular abdomen and large hips with a slight gap between her thighs. Her body was entirely hairless and her braid stopped halfway down her back. Alita's emerald eyes were less angry now and more haughty. It was easy for her to mask her fear and apprehension behind anger and bravado, but a small part of her wondered exactly how much of this she could take before she truly broke down.

"So, what?" She said. "Get down on my hands and knees and bark like a dog?"

"Oh, were life that easy. Fondle your breasts for me. Show me how nice and firm they are; roll your nipples through your fingers as you ease down onto the ground." His lips curved up softly. "When you finally reach the floor I want you to get on your hands and knees and angle your hips up so that I get a nice, good look at that slick cunt of yours. I want you to wiggle your ass at me and whine like your begging some dog, any dog, to stick his shaft up into your pussy."

"I expect you to whimper and beg, let every hound within a mile's radius know that your in heat. Pant like a dog and beg. And then if you're a good little bitch I might just give you a piece of meat to work your body over. But... only if you're good. And then if you convince me that you played well I'll let you have a cloak to wear to the jewelers."

Alita couldn't resist rolling her eyes. "I suppose we can remove foreplay from your list of talents as well," she sighed. "Is coercion the only way you get laid? I wouldn't be doing any of this if it weren't for that cloak."

Alita did as she was told, but it was difficult to be enthusiastic about it. She wasn't in the mood for sex, and especially not sex with Talon, so her show was less than half-hearted. She squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples in a manner that was entirely too quick and unenthusiastic to be considered sexy. Even with the sensation from each little tug of her nipples, she didn't find herself feeling particularly aroused by the time she was kneeling on the floor and her face reflected her lack of interest. Once she was on the ground, she raised her hips in the air, exposing her ass and mostly dry cunt to her owner. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before proceeding.

"Please fuck me," she said. To her credit, she was trying to be convincing, but it was difficult seeing as she would have rather been eating a stew made from goblin toe clippings at the moment. She then stuck out her tongue and panted like a dog, though she hadn't paid much attention to what dogs sounded like when they panted, so she couldn't speak for the authenticity of her performance.

Talon laughed at her.

He laughed.

"You couldn't convince a drunk leper to fuck you," he taunted. "Get up, Alita. You're not something I'd want to stick any part of me in." he opened a drawer and pulled out a simple black leather collar with a D-ring on the front. "It's no wonder you are so cranky all the time; you don't even know how to touch yourself."

He shook his head as if he pitied her. "Well, I suppose you're either a really bad fuck or you secretly wanted to walk through town naked." He walked over and put the collar around her neck. "Don't worry; a slave like you should get to have a metal collar. A leather collar is much more comfortable; you have to earn your way to that."

Alita did not stand, instead starring desperately up at Talon and shaking her head. "No!" said, scrabbling away from him as best she could, genuine panic in her voice. "I want the cloak! Do you have any idea what this is like for me? One moment I'm free and the next I'm just property! Before I know it, I'm told to seduce the man I had at knifepoint not ten minutes ago! I want the cloak! I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't find any of this arousing! Did you expect it to go any differently? Please! I want the cloak!"

Alita squirmed and thrashed, doing her best to resist Talon. She wasn't the world's best grappler, but she could certainly slippery enough that getting a good hold of her was very difficult. One way or another, she was determined not to leave the room without the cloak.

Talon didn't bother pursuing her much farther when he saw that she was of the mind to resist. "Then you should have been more convincing," he told her. "There is a much finer line between hate and lust that between apathy and lust. You hate me, Alita. But maybe you don't really hate me. See... I don't have any feelings for you other than mild annoyance. I'd much rather be spending my time with any other woman at the guildhouse than you. Do you understand that? You don't interest me one bit. All of this... this next year... it's for your benefit. To teach you discipline."

"So... unless you can do as I told you to do, you will be paraded naked through town. It's really that simple."

"If I don't interest you, then why did you make the bet in the first place?" spat Alita. "If you wanted me to be quiet, you could have easily made me be silent for a year, or at least more respectful. It'd be a lot less work for the both of us than this. I don't like you, Talon. I wouldn't even hate you if I weren't required to deal with you as part of my job. And don't feed me that bullshit that Tala gave me back in the tavern: do you think I'd be out in the ass end of nowhere if I had a say in it? This is where the work is. I leave home to go and see the world, sign up with an adventurers' guild because I think I'll get to see some new and interesting places and instead I get stuck in this gods forsaken hellhole because this was the only place with openings! The jobs we take barely pay enough to keep me fed and equipped, so I can't afford the fare home or anywhere else!"

Tears sprang to Alita's eyes once more as she spoke. "It's not just you I hate! It's all of this! I want to be anywhere but here! I'd go back home if I thought forty two gold would even get me half way. I wanted to explore ruins and find lost relics, not play the role of a glorified exterminator and certainly not the role of a dog in heat for some demented manchild who doesn't care for anyone other than himself. Just let me go if you don't care about me because I don't care for any of this! I know you're a selfish shit, Talon, but the gods must have given you a heart somewhere."

Tala had remained silent for all of the proceedings even when Alita insulted her. This needed to be settled now, but her hands where on her own blade the entire time in case things got out of hand. Alita was completely out of line and truthfully Tala agreed with Talon she needed discipline so she could interact with the people of the guild and not piss everyone off. So in silence she watched the game unfold and smiled as Talon won. A small bit of pity went out to Alita, but it vanished for a moment as she threw her tantrum earning an angry scowl from Anna and Tala.

They left for Talon's room and Tala stayed put and helped calm down the angry Anna. For all her talk of respect Alita kept messing up the poor bard's place of work clearly disrespecting her. Once that was over she walked to the sleeping quarters and heard all the racket from Talon's room as the poor rogue railed at him. Worried she hurried to their leaders room and give a hesitant knock on the door. "...Umm Talon is everything all right in there?" It wasn't the best idea to interrupt, but she was afraid for Talon's life. The rogue seemed rather unstable at the moment and people did stupid things.

Talon listened quietly while his slave spilled her fears and disappointments to him. She reminded him of a child who discovered that the rules weren't exactly what she thought it was and so she wanted to end the game and go home. "Alita, sit here." He pointed to a chair at the end of his bed. "I want you to listen to me."

"I did not make this bet with you to make my life easier. You are my responsibility, despite what you may think of me, and you have been slowly spiraling out of control over the past year. You're not here for my pleasure... well, not exclusively." He grinned. "But you are going to learn self control and discipline. Starting with that mouth of yours. No more cussing unless I specifically give you permission to during sex. Otherwise I only expect to hear sweet words from those lips of yours."

A knock came at the door and Tala's voice penetrated the wood. Talon turned to the sound, a pleasant smile gracing his lips. He took his cloak and covered Alita from head to toe in it, as one might put a blanket over a large bird cage. "Be still, say nothing," he commanded her. Then he went to the door and opened it.

"Ah... Tala.. I'm doing alright." He opened the door wider so that she could look inside the room. "We're just working a few things out." He leaned against the door jam. "So. Would you like to finish that drink with me after dinner?"

Alita scowled at Talon, but nodded. She didn't particularly like that Talon was doing this out of some sense of responsibility; she was still certain that she wouldn't have been nearly as angry this past year if he'd been the slightest bit respectful to her. It also didn't help that he kept on insisting he had no interest in her: even though she had no particular interest in him, hearing that they were undesirable was not something a woman particularly liked to hear. She appreciated the cloak, though, and pulled it about herself as Talon went to get the door. She remained silent during his conversation with Tala; even if she despised her circumstances, this was the closest Talon had ever come to treating her respectfully and she would be respectful in return. She hoped he'd let her keep the cloak when they went out later.

Tala's green eyes gazed about the room and found what she thought to be Alita under a cloak. She said nothing to the woman though. "I heard a bunch of noise so I thought I'd come make sure you two were alright...I would like to finish what we were discussing after dinner, but sooner would be nicer." It could give Alita a much needed break. She felt bad for the prideful woman, but there wasn't much she could do for her. She had lost the bet and now had to pay for her mistake. "We also need to get the group together to vote and decide a plan of action."

Talon nodded. "Thank you for your concern, Tala. I do appreciate it." He smiled again and then leaned against the door so as to invite her into his room. "I need to go get something in town. Then we can call the group together at dinner... can you contact Marcus and his new pet about the potential marks we will be taking? Then perhaps you and I can find a private place to finish our discussion."

He reached out and touched her cheek briefly. "I hope this might become a bit of a tradition for us... you and me. I've started to desire your company as much as possible."

Alita frowned deeply beneath her cloak. She didn't like being ignored, especially by a man who not a minute ago tried to have his way with her and presently had her naked beneath a cloak. It was amazing how quickly Talon had her craving intimacy with him, but if he wanted her to be his plaything, she would want some sort of intimacy in return. She glared at Tala from under her hood, this time not in anger, but in jealousy. What was so special about Tala? That she took Talon's abuse and practically thanked him for it? That she was so willing to spread her legs for a man who obviously considered her a lesser creature? Talon's disrespect wasn't just for her: he thought of all women as subhuman, so perhaps Tala simply liked being treated like a simple creature? She rarely ever saw the Ranger contradicting Talon, so she supposed that might be the case.

"I'll have to find the big guy, but that shouldn't be too hard. Not many places for a man his size to hide in this small town." She blinked as Talon touched her cheek, but she didn't flinch away. Another grin graced her lips and she chuckled. "You certainly do know how to make a girl feel special. I guess I'll leave you to your business until then. Try not to be too hard on Alita please. She can be a tad gruff at times, but I still like her. Well, I like you Alita." She called to the cloaked woman. It would be mean to ignore her like she wasn't there it since she clearly was. With a wave she went to go look for there other two party members to inform them of the marks.

"Thank you," Talon said as the ranger left. He watched her walk away for a moment before shutting the door to tend to his duty. He noticed Alita watching them and decided to let it slide; she couldn't be expected to know anything about being a proper woman.

He walked over to her and adjusted the cloak around Alita's shoulders. "You may wear this," he told her. "And your shoes." He reached out again with the collar, holding it up for her to see. "But I want you to accept this collar until I can buy one that is just for you." He tilted his head to the side as he considered her. "At dinner I'm going to ask our team to vote on which job we take this week. You are allowed to vote freely on this matter, but aside from asking learning questions you are not allowed to say anything. No cursing, no threats, no insults. Do you understand me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom