Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder [Frontier Justice] In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gold coin would certainly make up for outburst and broken mug. It wouldn't but her much in the better gear, but it was a good amount to clean up a mess. She took the coin with a smile. "Alright then, thanks. Feel free to break more mugs if you have the gold to spare." She giggled and gave the angry rogue a quick peck on the cheek. "Please refrain from gutting anyone. I'll likely be the one to have to clean it up and that would be gross. Plus you'd end up in a lot of trouble." With that she went about cleaning up the mess with a bit of a whistle.

Once Alita left and entered went to the training ground she'd find several recruits and the trainer of said recruits all doing various things. Roland the cavalier had joined only four months ago and helped run the stables at the inn. He was carrying practice blades next to the pells for people to use at their leisure. There was a petite girl sitting on a bench reading several books. Her long silver hair fell almost down to her knees and her cloak obviously marked her as a caster. Ray was the half-elf apprentice of the diviner, but was still assigned duties as the book keeper. Next was a young dwarf dragging an anvil around the track. Gran was the apprentice to the guild smith so he was already strong, but he loved improving himself. Finally there was their trainer and old veteran named Lug who was in his late forties and as big or just a inch shorter than Markus. As the recruits were getting things ready he was swinging his huge axe as a warm up. He offered Alita a wave, but let her be unless she wanted something.

"It's good to be honest. Plus I find it rather endearing you can't tell a lie well." She didn't remove his hand from her back this time, but let it stay there. It wouldn't send a mixed message right? "They likely have some information at the records in the guild hall so let's go there." She lead him to the guild hall and into the record room. It was a decent sized room next to the library that was clean and kept well organized by Sophia. The newest reports were right next to a table where people could discuss plans as well as parchment and ink.

"Here we are." She grabbed the report on the hobgoblins and looked it over. "Oooh this is a fairly large tribe. It has several war parties around thirty a piece. We don't know where the main camp is, but a war party has a camp about four miles in the woods near Pike's pond. That's a lot of enemies, we'll have to try and pick them off quietly. What do you think?"

Roland: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101101180448/fireemblem/images/0/09/Franz.png
Lug: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130515015217/fireemblem/images/5/56/Dozla.jpg
Sophia: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080617163030/fireemblem/images/c/c5/Sophia.jpg
Gran: http://elsirvale.wdfiles.com/local--files/characters/Mim.jpg

Markus

"This was merely the latest in a long line of Talon's offenses, dear Merised," said Markus, offering her his arm. "I believe that the Guild was rash in putting him in charge; a good commander does not look down on those he leads in scorn, especially when he leads a party of equals. He is not a wise man, either, otherwise he would not insult the lady of a man above his station. But you are correct: we should not allow a caitiff such as he to ruin such a happy day. Come, we have much to discuss and there is much for you to learn."

-----

Alita

Alita strode purposefully into the room and grabbed a pair of well-balanced short sticks off of the wall. Alita did not go easy on recruits during training at the best of times, quite correctly justifying that the recruits needed to get used to fighting opponents who would not go easy on them. On days such as today, though, she could be downright merciless. Some might say that she was cruel in her methods, but she saw it as a form of mercy: if a recruit decided to leave the Guild on account of her training methods, she had saved their life. After all, the training room was a controlled environment where no one would suffer any lasting damage, but a monster would not be so kind.

She went through a few forms with the clubs, getting a feel for their balance before striding into one of the sparring rings. "Oi! Lug!" she barked. "Give me a recruit. I don't really care who it is."

She took his arm because she really didn't know what else she should do, and felt perhaps it was her duty to defend their errant commander, even if some days his behavior made her wish to drop him down a well. "It..it is simply different where he comes from, I imagine. And...and I'm not...I wasn't your lady. Am I? Your lady, I mean. I mean, you said...and the anklet...I'm terribly confused." She confessed, letting him lead her away. There was a slight feeling to this of being something more that she wasn't quite catching on to. Of course, courtship and such things were rather different in her homeland. She and Markus had barely conversed for any length of time, more out of her own shyness around him than any lack of desire to do so. And though she'd tried to learn a bit more about human customs and Markus's own homeland, it was a bit difficult to ask the right questions when words simply didn't want to leave one's lips. Still, she found herself rather uncertain of what was now different between them, aside from a bracelet and Markus apparently having decided that they were no longer merely comrades in arms but something else, something undefined that made her feet stumble and her heart pound in doubletime in her chest. She just wished he would tell her what was going on before she got the wrong idea entirely and had to apologize (again) for not understanding the nuances of human culture.

Markus walked with Meri to a bench outside, so that they could have a bit more privacy. There were people moving about, but they were far more concerned with going about their business than paying attention to what was transpiring between the two of them. Markus stood back and let Meri sit before taking a seat beside her himself.

"Perhaps I should have been a little more explicit with my intentions," he agreed. "I apologize, I had assumed that the gesture would have translated across cultures. I suppose I had thought that, since we are both worshipers of Sarenrae, you would be at least somewhat familiar with the customs of Londo. I suppose the short version is that we are now bonded; some might say "engaged", but the practice is a bit different in Londo. You see, in my homeland, there is a strong bond between the clergy and the knighthood and the two often intermarry. However, in order to preserve the strength of that bond in battle there is a period of courtship, marked by an anklet such as yours. Granted, the anklet is not from my homeland, but I was able to find a jeweler who could replicate its design." Markus paused, considering his words.

"I apologize: it's a bit difficult to explain to an outsider. The short version is that you are mine. Mine to protect and to treasure, to command and to pleasure. I had noticed that your affection for me extended beyond simple camaraderie, yet you were too shy to say anything, so it seemed right that I make the first move so that you might feel more comfortable. I feel the same affection you feel for me, Merised, and I would be remiss to let such affection go unrequited."

She supposed, in a very distant remote part of her mind, that she should have seen this coming. She wasn't precisely sure how she would have seen this coming but she should have. Should have prepared for this. But truthfully how could anyone prepare to have a massive statue of a man look at you in all grave seriousness and declare that you were now his? That you belonged to him, in the same way that he would have proclaimed his sword or his horse or his armor to belong to him? She swallowed, feeling a bit numb as he explained that by the traditions of his homeland, they were now bound, betrothed, promised one to another. She felt affection for him, yes. She admired him, found him handsome and brave and desirable but... she swallowed hard, looking down at the anklet nervously.

"I...f-forgive me, Ser Markus. If this is...s-some sort of tradition among the clergy and knights of Sarenrae in your homeland I...I am an oracle. I know nothing of the priesthood or the formal rites of the goddess. A-among my people courtship is not so...so permanent a matter, at least not before both parties are...are more acquainted with one another." How did she say this without seeming rude or cruel or ungrateful? "You have...surprised me, Ser Markus. I didn't...I hadn't expected you to... I had no idea that you...regarded me in this way. I don't know how to really...respond to this. Or what is expected of me now." She certainly wouldn't say that she was displeased at the thought that Markus regarded her with affection and desire; she regarded him in much the same way. But the anklet was feeling slightly more like a shackle now, and she was afraid that, from the way he spoke, that was precisely what it was meant to be.

"Betrothed is not quite the correct word for it," said Markus. "As I said, we will participate in a form of courtship; the anklet symbolizes that. For now, we get to know each other both personally and intimately. If we are compatible, the anklet stays on. If not, it comes off. It is as simple as that. The anklet is a pledge: in giving it to you, I am offering my devotion to you and in accepting it you are offering the same while showing other men that you are being courted. I know now that you did not understand the custom before you accepted, but I still wish to court you, Merised. It would mean the world to me if you gave me a chance to prove me worthy of your affection."

She hesitated a moment, but could find no reason to not at least give such a thing a chance. It was a simple courtship; they would see if they worked well together and if not, they would simply agree that such a match was not advisable and would part on amiable terms. There was nothing to be lost, of course. And she had to confess that she found it charming that he had gone through such trouble as to have a courtship anklet made for her. She smiled a little shyly and nodded. "You are of course worthy, Ser Markus. There has never been any doubt of that. But...you are correct, we should see if we suit each other well or ill before anything more should be suggested." She wasn't sure what humans did to court one another; were there festivals and rituals to attend to, quests to be done, gifts to be exchanged beyond the anklet? She felt terribly ignorant of these things and wished that she had thought to spend more time on human courtship rituals than she had in studying their history. There was little help coming in this instance from the musty tomes of long ago battles and kingdoms.

Tala's tight muscles moved under Talon's hand as they walked to the library. He rather enjoyed the dance-like grace in her movements. As they looked over the details of the mark... or marks, but the looks of it... he began to make calculations in his head. Their group was small; only the five of them, but they were balanced and fairly competent, even if some of the more powerful in the party were also the loudest and most opinionated.

In his experience those who spoke the loudest often had the least to truly add to the conversation. Perhaps that was why he found Alita so amusing and easy to ignore.

He shrugged mentally.

"Well, then it's settled. We'll bring this to the others over dinner tonight. That is, if Alita isn't too drunk on her own foolishness, Markus isn't too busy leading his new puppy around, and Merised hasn't fled the city out of fear of being crushed beneath the knight's bulk." He pressed his lips together and studied the numbers quoted as being seen for the Hobgoblins. "I think this warrants a drink and pleasant company. I'll be glad to provide the drinks if you provide the company, Tala."

Markus smiled and reached a hand around Meri's head to caress her lovely red hair. Gently, he wove his fingers through her hair until he came to have a good hold of it. His grip was firm, but it did not hurt: it simply let him guide her head towards his as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. He held the kiss for a long time then, when he finally released the tiny elf, he gently smoothed out her hair, smiling down at her. "Yes," he rumbled, satisfied, "I think that we will get along well together. Now, I believe that we should get to know each other better over the course of a nice, hot bath. Shall we be off?"

It really wasn't fair of him to be asking her questions right after he'd kissed her silly. She was still reeling from the whole kissing thing. And ohh, what a kiss it had been! She didn't have much in the way of experience; she'd left her home just slightly before being considered a full adult, and before this, she'd had only sloppy, awkward kisses from playmates who were too young to truly know what they were playing at. She hadn't had any other sort of kisses, or any other sort of experience with such things until now. It had been too busy, learning to be the villages Vale Guardian,, and then hiding her new calling as an oracle, and then having to leave her home and find a new life for herself in the human lands. When would she have had time to even think of such things? Markus's kiss had caught her completely unawares, and even after their lips parted she was still surprised and trembling and uncertain of how to respond to what had just happened.

Her mind was a bit fuzzy but she was fairly sure she had heard him correctly when he said that they should go bathe. Together. Which was, as far as she knew, highly uncommon. After all, she was a female, and he was a male, and there were separate bathing chambers for that purpose. "I..w-wait..." She shook her head, her lips slightly swollen and tender from the kiss, her tongue feeling like lead in her mouth. "We can't...I mean, how are we supposed to talk when we can't...we can't be in the same bathing hall as each other?" She said, feeling more than a little uncertain at this. It was moving very quickly, from having barely had a conversation to having essentially a betrothal bracelet around her wrist and now...now kissing and going to the baths together? She didn't know how this had even started and had even less inkling of how it would end.

Lug broke the training pell he was working on with one last swing, but laughed at Alita's gruff behavior. "Shouldn't you go whoop on something that can actually fight back instead of my poor recruits. They already get it bad enough from me." He was already thinking of which of the boys to send at her. Sophia wasn't made for sparring and had already closed her book and left. It was hard to study when cries of battle where going about the gym. That left only Gran and Roland. Both would already likely lose barring a lucky hit, but Roland was training to fight on horseback so it would be even more one sided. That left Gran. "Hey Gran get your gear on and come over here and spar Alita." The dwarf saluted and ran off to get his gear on. He came back out a few moments latter clad in heavy armor, carrying a shield, and a practice hammer that would leave bruises, but not really injure anyone.

Tala grinned, but shook her head. "For the good of everyone keep those comments to yourself please. I'd rather a brawl not break out in the middle of the job and the enemy descend upon us." It would be a rather unpleasant end after what had been a fairly profitable alliance with the other members. "A few drinks would be nice, but we musn't get too intoxicated before we go on a job."

Talon tilted his head to the side at the blond ranger's comments. "What is wrong with speaking the truth? It seems like people should be adult enough to hear their actions called out, and if they don't like what is being said then they should refrain from he actions that cause the comments to be made."

He walked with Tala towards the guildhouse. "I would expect a friend to tell me if I was being foolish. Is truthfulness considered rude in this culture?"

Markus

"There is a unisex bathing area, my dear," chuckled Markus, standing and offering Meri his arm. "Perhaps you have only used the ladies' stalls, but there is a much larger central baths that we can use."

The knight had to admit that Merised was quite cute when she was flustered; perhaps something he would enjoy in private, but it was part of his job to teach her to be a lady of regal bearing. A lady who would cling to his arm and blind everyone in the room with her beauty. Unfortunately, her cute, confused, flustered look would not work with that image, though a demure blush would certainly compliment it well. Besides, there were some parts of her he wanted to keep for his eyes only.

-----

Alita

"The recruits need to know what it's like to fight a merciless opponent," retorted Alita. "They also need to know what will happen if they aren't careful and take a job that's bigger than they can handle. Most importantly, though, they need to get used to pain: you get hurt in this line of work and you're going to die if you can't deal with it." She nodded as Lug sent up Gran. "Send Roland up next: he won't be able to bring his horse everywhere and he needs to learn how to fight with his feet on the ground."

Initiative: 1d20+6=26

"W-well of course I've only used the women's bathing area! Why would I want to go to the area with both men and women? That would be terribly foolish and quite embarrassing on my part!" She said, a little sliver of peppery temper showing through her usual bashful quietness. A communal bath for both men and women seemed to be a very immodest idea. Elves tended to be more free spirited, but her particular village was a bit more repressed in that area than the traditional elf. And now he was so casually suggesting that she go and undress and bathe not only in a public bath with men and women both there, but that she do so in front of him! "I...please, I beg your pardon Ser Markus but...but would such a thing be considered entirely proper, all things considered?"

"I see no reason for it to be improper," said Markus. "We are eventually going to see each other naked and I see no reason to prolong the inevitable. A bath is a suitable place to start: it is not overtly sexual, but we can still learn to grow comfortable in each other's naked forms. Most humans, especially those who grew up in more urban areas, find no shame in nudity and are used to using communal baths to clean themselves. The baths in the Londo barracks needed to serve so many people that we did not have the luxury of having separate baths, and it was still a fairly large bathhouse. It is just a bath, Merised: I believe you may be over-thinking things."

Tala nodded. "While that is true and I appreciate the honesty you should show a bit more tact with it. Especially with Markus and Alita since their so touchy about honor from where they come from." She shrugged. She had her own code of honor, but she'd never gotten angry over someone cracking a joke about her to the point of starting a fight. "It's not rude to tell the truth, but just do it subtly and out of ear shot of others. This keeps them from feeling as if they've lost face." The joys of dealing with people from different cultures was simply too much fun sometimes.

Lug simply laughed at Alita's requests. "Don't be too mean to them sweet heart. We've only got so many recruits for you to beat up on." Gran had his gear ready and was in a fighting stance waiting for Alita to come at him. If he was more experienced it would likely be a fun much. As it stood now though it would likely in a few seconds.

Alita
Feint: 1d20+10=21
Attack: 1d20+8=22
Damage: 1d6+2+2d6=15
(Note: the following events were OKed by the GM after consulting about Gran's stats)

Alita opened with a feint, distracting the dwarf, then jammed the tip of her other training club under his chin, knocking him out in a single blow. She pivoted and pointed her club at Roland, locking eyes with him.

Intimidation (attempt to make Roland Shaken): 1d20+10=29

"Your comrade is unconscious," she said, glaring at him. "If you flee, he's dead. The only way to save his life is to get through me. Come get him."

Overthinking things? Was she? Perhaps she was...she did tend to dwell on things, turning them over and twisting them around in her brain until they scarcely resembled the thought she'd begun with. She didn't know about growing comfortable with each other's naked bodies just yet; aside from childhood play she'd never been openly naked in front of anyone, and to be doing such a thing in a public bath, in front of anyone who happened to be there and glance their way... But she had agreed to try this whole thing out. That didn't mean balking at everything he suggested for them to do. She looked down slightly, biting her lip worriedly. "I'm...I've not often been naked in front of other people. The idea of doing so...it makes me nervous to do so." She had grown up far from the city, had been set aside as the vale guardian's apprentice, which had brought a whole other level of loneliness to her life. This was...a bit more than she was certain she could bear, but she would try.

"There is nothing to be scared of," promised Markus. "You have nothing to fear from me and no one would dare do anything to harm you in my company. If you fear embarrassment, it is only a matter of perspective. It is not a healthy attitude to think of your body as a source of shame; indeed, it is your greatest treasure. You are a beautiful creature, Merised: the most gorgeous my eyes have ever beheld. Do not feel ashamed of your beauty, but rather embrace it. You will only be embarrassed if you walk into the bathhouse prepared to be embarrassed. Instead, allow me to suggest two alternatives: walk in like you belong there or walk in like you deserve to be there. No one will pay you any mind if you walk in casually; you will be just another bather. Alternately, you can walk in with your head held high and command the attention of your fellow bathers. Rather than letting yourself feel shame, feel proud that your beauty draws such attention to you. Either way, you should take it as a compliment if someone looks your way: it means that they are captivated by your beauty."

Markus reached out and stroked Meri's hair once more, letting the metal of his gauntlet scrape gently along her scalp. "You are a thing of beauty, Merised," he purred. "Be proud that you were born with your looks, not ashamed."

It was easy to say such a thing when you were tall and strong and none would dare to speak out against you. But she wasn't. She was small and weak, and the least of her companions. She heard them often comparing their exploits in battle, speaking of the foes they'd slain and what could she say? She was small and weak and an elf among humans. She was not like they were, and she had always been sensitive and shy about the harsh judgements and stares of others. She wasn't beautiful; even among her own people she was regarded as an oddity. To have flame-kissed hair and to be so small, even for an elf...it was not normal. She sighed a little. He wouldn't understand, of course. She had always wanted nothing so much as to fade into the background. And now he was asking her to be on display. "I wlil try to do as you say." She said, holding out very little hope for doing much other than simply trying to be as unobtrusive as possible.

Talon laughed but nodded at what Tala had to say. "So strange... that someone would think that another person's jibes could actually affect their honor. The only thing that would lesson someone's honor in my country is what that person does or says, not what someone else thinks of them. What a strange place."

He opened the door for Tala as they approached the guild house and then proceeded to pull out her chair for her and treat her like he would any lady he cherished or respected. He wasn't one to open doors and pull out chairs for anyone simply because they had a pair of tits; that would have demeaned his treatment of women who actually deserved respect. He found that his opinion of Tala grew with each passing week and that his opinion of... others... faded. It was a strange contrast since, obviously, Alita was the one who was more visually stimulating from the first impression. It was usually only after she opened her mouth that Talon remembered why he had such a low tolerance of her.

"I think I'll try a different tactic at our group meeting tonight. I'll present both options to them and give them my opinion about which mark we should take, but then I'll put it to a vote. The people here like to pretend they have a democracy don't they? I'll let them make the final decision." Of course, he knew that Tala would be of the same mind as he, so he only had to get one more person to vote in the favor of the hobgoblins. That couldn't be too hard, could it?

"Meet me outside the bathhouse in twenty minutes, then," said Markus. "I shall leave my armor in my room and then join you."

The enchantment on Markus's armor prevented it from taking water damage, but that did not mean that it didn't feel uncomfortable wearing it while he was wet. Besides, it was looking like he would be doing no fighting today, so there was no real point in continuing to wear it. With a gentle kiss on Meri's cheek, Markus left her to remove his armor, don a simple tunic and trousers and grab a towel before heading out the door to await her at the entrance to the bathhouse.

His lips felt warm on her cheek, and she looked up, surprised and unable to keep from blushing as he instructed her to meet him outside the bathhouse in twenty minutes. She supposed she should be grateful that he hadn't dragged her over right away and would allow her to get her things together and to change out of her clothes and into a bathing robe. Still, her cheeks burned, especially where his lips had been and she found herself fumbling over the words to agree that she would meet him, just as she nearly stumbled over her own feet walking away. She was fortunate to have her room in the guildhall as opposed to having to take up residence in the inn next door. It made the journey from the library to her quarters much quicker.

Bathing was a Merised, something she'd come to love since coming to the human world and the city. Her village had been too small for a bathhouse like this, and they lived a more nomadic life than these humans with their stone and wood buildings. Elven homes were temporary structures, and they tended to keep to the same migratory pattern. They would be in the same place for a year, perhaps more, before moving to another, not really worth the time to set up things like bathhouses and such. Most of the time bathing in the river or the nearby lakes or ponds would be how they cleaned themselves, melting snow to boil for baths in the winter was time consuming and so using a little hot water in a good bit more cool water to simply wash without immersing one's self was the typical fashion in those cold, frozen months when the rivers and lakes were too cold to bathe in. But the bathhouse in the city was marvelous, with deep, warm water and steamy air all the time, and little private bathing stalls to let her hide herself from human women who she feared would look at her with amusement for her smaller, thinner body and less defined curves. She'd purchased bath oils and scented soaps and sponges to scrub herself clean with, had come to love the luxury of a long, hot bath.

And now Markus wanted her to bathe with him in public in front of other people. She swallowed as she went to her own room, tiny as it was, and filled to overflowing with books and scrolls, mostly concerning herbs and potions and healing methods and treatises on medical discoveries. There were no crops to bless here, no wards to craft for homes to protect against vengeful spirits or ceremonies to perform to honor ancestors and all of those who'd gone before. So she threw herself into her medicinal studies, learning all she could about anatomy, physiology, the blood and bones and organs that made up the mortal form and how to heal and mend it from a variety of injuries and illnesses. She was a dedicated student, if nothing else. It took a few moments to find her bath basket with her brush and soaps and oils, hidden beneath a pile of books she was working on transcribing, and a few minutes longer to change into the soft belted robe she wore to the baths and to put on her slippers. Her towel over her arm, she made her way down to the bathhouse, feeling her stomach twist a bit nervously to find Markus already there and waiting. She didn't say anything but inclined her head, doing her best not to squirm nervously under his gaze.

Markus had recently finished off his last bar of soap, but fortunately the bathhouse sold soap that he could use. He smiled at Meri as she inclined her head at him and walked over to her, placing an arm around her shoulders and pulling her to her side. "Worry not, my dear Merised," me assured her. "You are safe in my company. I shall defend your honor should anyone try anything untoward and you need to worry about being unappealing to my gaze: I already find you to be a gorgeous creature. Besides, it is the middle of the day and most everyone is out working. In all likelihood, the bathhouse will be relatively empty, if not completely so."

True to his word, when Markus opened the door to the unisex bathhouse, they found themselves alone. He smiled down at his elfin companion and walked towards the cubbies where one could store their clothing for the duration of the bath. He finally let go of Merised to remove his tunic and trousers, which he did as nonchalantly as he might bend down to pick up a silver he found on the ground.

It was common knowledge that Markus was a strong man, but since he wore his armor most places, it was often difficult to see his actual physique; and what a physique it was. Each muscle was hard and well-defined, gliding smoothly under his skin with each movement. Merised, with her vast medical knowledge, could easily identify each and every muscle on his body as if he were a medical diagram brought to life. Surprisingly, given his chosen profession, his body was completely devoid of scars. Even with healing magic, nastier wounds would often leave behind some mark of their passing and Meri had personally witnessed Markus take a rather harsh beating on more than one occasion. There were hardly even callouses on his hands from the endless hours he spent drilling and fighting with his spear. Yet there he stood, naked as the day he was born and with skin that was smooth and unblemished. He didn't even have any hair on his body below his eyebrows: not a spec of stubble graced his chin and there was nothing around his mons pubis either. Speaking of his mons pubis, Marus's sex was also laid bare for Merised to see. It did not seem particularly large, though it was not even partially erect at the moment, measuring only a couple of inches in length. That said, it looked rather thick, in keeping with the largeness of the knight's build.

Now that Markus had undressed, he waited politely for Merised to do the same, even offering to turn his back if she would prefer some privacy.

Lug sighed as Alita simply knocked the poor dwarf out in one blow. How was the lad supposed to learn if he got knocked out in the first few moments of the spar. Plus she probably injured the lad's pride. Even if your opponent was more experienced anybody hated to get knocked out in the first few seconds of a spar. Roland had his practice blade drawn as well as his shield up, but seeing his stout companion knocked out by the scantily armored rouge wasn't a great way to go into a spar.

He still came at her ready to do battle, but his reactions weren't on par with the woman's this time. She'd be able to get another first blow in on the clumsy recruit.

"The world of emotions and politics is indeed strange no matter what nation you come from. Especially with women." Her grin broadened as Talon made her feel like such a lady as he opened doors and pulled out chairs for her. "Why thank you. It's rare that I'm ever made to feel like one of those noble ladies." She took a seat with a little curtsy. "That sounds like a fine idea. I know Alita hates most of your decisions so if the group decides she'll have one less thing to complain about. Besides I'm sure someone will be curious to why such a large tribe has arrived and how it would increase our reputation if we can damage them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom