Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder [Frontier Justice] In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The rumors? I don't listen to them." He kissed her deeply and flattened his palms against her. His free hand moved up and cupped her breast, gently kneading it as his other hand pressed her more tightly against himself. He was hard already; his girth fully expanded as his body strained against his clothing. Tala had woken in him a desire to meld that he had ignored for the past year. Now that the passion was awoken again he didn't know if he could put it away again until it had been satiated.

"Perhaps you shommmph." Her words where cut off as he kissed her claiming her mouth. For the moment she was helpless before his assault on her body. Her knees buckled a bit as he kissed her. A soft moan was muffled by the kiss as his hand kneaded her breast. Her body responded eagerly and he'd feel her nipples harden under the caress even through her clothes. Her stomach had butterflies fluttering in it as she felt his girth pressing against her. He was feeling that turned on for her! How could she not feel attractive. Regaining herself for a moment she broke free of the kiss and pulled him over to the bed and on top of her.

Meri shifted a little on his lap, blushing slightly. She still wasn't entirely used to the whole idea of casual touching. It was perhaps simply a result of her upbringing and her own more cloistered vocation, but she'd always maintained a sense of personal space, and while it wasn't unpleasant, Markus's constant invasion of that persona space took a bit of getting used to. She was small, and took up very little space. In most cases she tended to blend into her surroundings, disappearing into the wallpaper as one of the other girls had said. She'd have made a fine spy or thief if she'd had the disposition for it, just because she was so good at going about her business unnoticed

"I... don't mind the city of Ide." She said quickly, not wanting to seem ungrateful for the opportunities to study and to help that she'd found here. "The people are good natured and they need our help, so it does give one a sense of...of value being here." She shifted a bit and looked down at her hands in her lap. "I just...wish that I could be of more use. That I wasn't so helpless in so many situations." She frowned a little, her fingers tightening on her robe. "I...I know that I keep everyone healthy and heal their wounds. But...but Talon has powerful magic, and Tala is quick and cunning. Alita is fierce in battle and you're a strong, skilled knight. I...I have to rely on all of you to protect me to be of any use at all. And sometimes...sometimes I feel more like a liability than anything else."

She sighed a bit. "It's ungrateful of me; I'm fortunate to have people that are willing to put up with my by and large uselessness. At the same time...I just...I want to be somewhere that I can contribute more than healing people after battle or occasionally granting them blessings in battle. And I fear I will never be that here in Ide. Or...or anywhere, really. I fear that Sarenrae chose very poorly when she chose me as her oracle. If I were stronger, braver...if I were so many more things, I would be a far better vessel for her power. As it stands, I'm...I'm weak and imperfect. Like...like a vase fired wrong. And I don't want to be that. I don't want to be such a hindrance to the people that want my help."

"Oh, no, not at all," said Markus. "I believe that Sarenrae chose very well when she picked you. You need direction, my sweet: that is all. A priest's job is not to simply heal wounds, but also to act as a guide for the community. People look to those who have been blessed by the gods with divine power for wisdom and hope. I have a few different translations of Sarenrae's holy scripture that you can read over and, if you like, I could teach you a thing or two about the more social aspect of being a priest of Sarenrae. You need not do any more than you are comfortable with; I'll let you read over the scripture and, if you are feeling confident after that, perhaps the two of us can call a prayer meeting with those in town who are willing? Slaying monsters is not the only way to make a difference, Merised: people sometimes need to be reminded that the gods truly are watching over them."

Markus planted a kiss on Meri's cheek and paused for a moment as their food arrived. The food smelled heavenly, as usual, and Meri's pheasant had been cooked to a delicious golden brown all the way through. The meat had a thin honey glaze over it and it was served with an assortment of roasted nuts and berries. Markus's turkey was similarly cooked, though it got its flavor from the gravy that had been poured over it. They were also given a bottle of fine red wine and two wineglasses. Markus reached around Meri and uncorked the wine, pouring it into both glasses before shifting her to one side so that she lay cradled in one of his enormous arms. He handed her one glass and took the other in his hand.

"A toast," he said, smiling down at the little elf. "To new beginnings for the both of us."

Merised was perhaps a bit of an anomaly in the realm of holy chosen of the gods; she wasn't the sort to speak out openly about her beliefs, or to try and influence others to believe her ways. Not that she didn't think that her beliefs were right; why would she believe in them if she didn't believe they were correct? She simply didn't have the confidence in her own abilities to speak up in front of others about such things, particularly when she felt very poorly educated in that regard. Not like Markus, who'd grown up surrounded by such things, who'd been raised and taught in the traditions of Sarenrae. No, Merised had nothing to draw on, had never heard the name Sarenrae until she'd left her village and learned what she was and what she'd been chosen to do. She felt singularly unprepared for what was being asked of her, and not at all up to the task of ministering to the spiritual needs of any people that didn't follow the old elven gods and spirits that she had been raised in reverence of.

When their food arrived, she was grateful for a chance to put the topic of her ministry to others aside in favor of their meal. The pheasant looked delicious, and prepared in a decidedly gourmet method. The last time she'd indulged in pheasant it had been roasted over a fire with no other seasonings than its own juices for flavor. Not that pheasant needed much more flavor; it was delicious on its own. The roasted nuts and berries made her smile slightly; Markus was far more cognizant of her needs and desires than she'd expected. She should endeavor to do the same for him, though she hardly knew where to even begin. When he handed her the wineglass and toasted them, she nodded her head and took a small sip, placing the glass aside. She was surprised to find how hungry she was, and digging into her meal was the first and foremost on her mind at the moment. All other talk of new beginnings and proselytization and such could wait until she had a full belly.

Markus smiled as he watched Merised dig in. He knew that she was slender because of her elven nature, that elves simply had less bodymass than humans, but he always thought that Merised looked almost sickly thin. He supposed that part of that came from her timid nature; timid things, including people, could often look frail. That, coupled with her slenderness, had always left him with the impression that she was underfed. That said, Markus also appreciated a woman with a healthy appetite.

"You are more than welcome to try some of the food from my plate," he said, preparing a forkful of turkey, gravy and stuffing, "but you need to give me a taste of your dinner in return."

Markus was glad for the break in the conversation as well. He'd been trying to encourage Merised throughout the day, but it seemed that every time he opened his mouth, he achieved the opposite of his desired effect. He knew that his lost little elf wouldn't get better overnight, but he'd hoped that she'd be at least receptive to some of his encouragement. He gave her cheek a gentle kiss, hoping that a nonverbal reminder that he was there for her would do more good than words. Once dinner was done, he set down his fork and knife and turned Merised towards him, considering her silently for a moment.

"I want you to spend the night in my bed tonight, Merised," he said. "Whenever I see you, I see loneliness and sadness and I want to change that. You will spend tonight in my arms, and as many nights in my arms after that as it takes for that lonely look in your eyes to vanish. I am here for you, Merised. I am always here for you."

She looked up as Markus spoke, glancing at the turkey and gravy and stuffing, then up at him once more, swallowing the food in her mouth. "I..ohh. A-alright." She said, carefully cutting a piece of pheasant from the breast and spearing it with her fork, as well as several of the roasted berries. There was simply no good method of eating the nuts with the other food without using one's fingers and she'd learned a while back that no matter how neat and tidy one was with that, people tended to look down on those that ate with their fingers. She raised it to him carefully, making sure not to let the honey glaze drip, and let him take the bite, before opening her mouth for the sample of his food. It was salty rather than sweet, but tasty. Turkey wasn't precisely a food she'd had much experience with; pheasants and geese and such were more common in her homeland than the turkeys and chickens found more commonly here and domesticated.

It wasn't Markus's fault that Merised was so introverted, and her tendency to shy away from others had nothing to do with him. She had never been the most outgoing of young elves among her own kind, and shock of being chosen by a foreign deity and leaving the only life she'd ever known to live among unknown races had been more than enough to send the tiny elf scuttling back into her shell. Add to that fact the way that people were so casually affectionate around each other, clapping each other on the back, hugging, shaking hands, all this physical contact that her people had tended to eschew except in cases of deep affection and friendship, and she felt very strange and out of place.

His kisses and the easy way that he settled and moved her about in his lap was unnerving as it was enjoyable, and it would take time for her to become accustomed to it enough to enjoy it without being unnerved by it. And now, he was speaking again, stating that he wanted her to sleep that night and the subsequent nights with him. She was more than a bit taken aback by this, but the idea wasn't upsetting; quite the opposite, it was extremely nice to think about. She nodded quietly and managed a tiny smile in response. "I understand. That would....I think...that would be pleasant." She said softly, squirming a bit in his lap and feeling her cheeks warming bashfully.

Markus smiled and kissed Meri again, this time on the lips, pulling her closer to him so that her chest pressed against his. His other hand slid down and gently squeezed her ass, a pair of his fingers rubbing against her sex through her robe as he kissed her. "While we are at it," he said, his voice dropping to a throaty whisper, "I think you could use another lesson in pleasure. You did well in the bath and I want you to continue getting acquainted with your sexuality. You are gorgeous, my dear little elf, and you are even more so when you are squirming and crying out in delight. You are my own personal sun, Merised, and I would like to spend the night basking in your glow."

Markus deposited some coins on the table to pay for their meal, as well as a little extra for a tip, then stood and offered Meri his arm, leading her out of the tavern and towards his room.

The kisses and stroking weren't unpleasant; they were actually quite enjoyable aside from the fact she didn't really know how to respond, and the fact that they were in public. She could feel herself go red to the tips of her ears, squirming as his fingers slid down to squeeze her bottom, feeling his fingers pressing through the thick, simple cloth of her robe to press against her sex. The little cry of surprise and uncertainty that elicited was lost in his mouth, and when he pulled back, her eyes were wide and her face flushed, biting her slightly kiss-swollen lower lip bashfully. He spoke about such things so matter of factly, she didn't even know how to respond in the face of such boldness. His words were poetic, flowery, no doubt because of his educated upbringing and the courtly way of life that his homeland espoused. She couldn't see where within her he found beauty worthy of such lavish praise, but she didn't have time to really question him before she was being guided out of the tavern and towards the guildhall, but not in the direction of her own room; rather in the direction of his. "I...are we allowed to....I should...I don't ha-have my nightclothes or anything. Is this p-permitted, Markus?" She asked, her voice tiny with nervous uncertainty, looking around to see if anyone was looking askance at them. She had never been reprimanded for even the appearance of rule-breaking, and she didn't want to start becoming a troublemaker now. Then again, such affairs were normally ignored or even encouraged, but she'd never stuck her nose into anyone else's bedroom affairs to know if there were any particular rules of protocol or propriety required.

"My dear Merised," said Markus, smiling, "we are two consenting adults; that is all that is required for us to enjoy each other. You will come to learn in time, Merised, that there are many times in life where you need to worry less about what others think about you and more about what you will find pleasurable."

Markus's room was not far from the tavern: they only had to go down the hall and turn left to reach it. Once inside, Markus closed the door and pressed Merised up against it, kissing her once more while locking the door with his other hand. As he kissed her, he began pulling her robe over her head and stripping her of any undergarments she might have been wearing. "You will not be needing nightclothes, my dear," he said, a hint of a growl creeping into his voice as his hands began roaming her now-naked body. "I wish to spend the night with you in all your naked glory, my sweet. I want to feel the heat of your skin against mine. I want to enjoy the feel of your bare skin against mine."

She felt vaguely off balance as he guided her away from the tavern and towards his room, glancing around the tavern nervously as they left, as if everyone there would know what they were about to do. The thought of everyone smirking at their own little private joke made Meri's stomach twist; she'd tried to always bring as little attention as possible to herself but that seemed almost impossible with Markus. He was bombastic and flashy and so vital, it would be nearly impossible to ever expect subtlety or meekness from him. She blushed as he led her to his room for the second time that day, pulling her inside and finding her back pressed to the sturdy wood, his lips on hers once again. She only vaguely heard the click of the lock, too busy being kissed silly to truly notice it.

Her lips were swollen and tingling from his mouth on hers when he paused to pull her robe off, her smallclothes following quickly, leaving her bare to his eyes and hands and lips. And then his hands were stroking and caressing, smoothing over every inch of her, and she couldn't help the soft little gasp of pleasure that his fingers elicited. The growl in his voice sent shivers skittering down her spine and she looked up at him, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she held on to him as tightly as she could, her legs feeling as though they would give way at any moment. This felt more...primal than the bath had been. He had been tender and patient and playful there, but there was an edge to him here, something fierce, something that made her tremble even as it made her ache for him. She hid her face in his chest, feeling his growl rumble through her like tactile thunder, thrumming in her chest and settling low and deep in the core of her, to that place that made her wet and slick and wanting for him.

Unbeknownst to Meri and even Markus himself, there was dragon's blood in the knight's veins. There wasn't much, certainly not enough to give him scales or wings or even claws, but there was enough to give him the powers that had scarred the lords of Londo, as well as his fellow knights, and there was plenty to make him ferocious on the battlefield. That same battlefield passion translated to something entirely different when he was alone with a woman. He became hungry, almost demanding; he took his lovers at his own pace, often completely sweeping them off their feet in a hurricane of pleasure. He made a conscious effort to go easy on Merised, but even then he was likely moving a bit too fast than she might have been comfortable with for her first time. He would slow down if he asked, but for now he was content to make her body his playground.

Markus quickly removed his tunic and tossed it aside, leaving his bare, muscled chest exposed. Markus's body was a marvel: despite his intensive training, he was devoid of any scarring and his skin was soft and smooth. This was a stark contrast to the hard, unyielding muscle beneath. The conflicting sensations created a somewhat strange effect, making Markus seem like something of a gentle giant. There was no doubt that he could move boulders with his bare hands, but those very same hands were gently and expertly caressing Merised's body, eliciting sparks of pleasure anywhere they touched. Those powerful hands reached down and grabbed Meri by the hips, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. Once he had her where he wanted her, his mouth found her neck and began nibbling at it while his hand snaked its way between her legs to check her readiness. A wild smile crossed his lips when he found her wanting him.

"Well, it seems you are quite the eager little thing," he murmured, his hot breath spilling over her ear and stimulating the sensitive tip. "That's very good, my sweet: a woman should always crave her husband's touch. I suspect that your loins will positively burn for me after every little brush of skin after tonight. I am going to take your maidenhood tonight, my dear, and claim you as mine. I will teach you to lose your compunctions about pleasure and to crave it instead. You will be my sun: radiant and beautiful and spreading light and joy wherever you step, though I shall be the only one to touch you without getting burned."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom