Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder [Frontier Justice] In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lovely compliments made her redden a bit, but he next words deflated her a bit. Still, she did like Talon. He was far more interesting than any other male she had met so far, and likely ever wood even in the guild. "...You could release her if you want to give us a shot Talon. Truthfully, you are the best man I've met to become married too. Although I'm a tad surprised that you admitted to being unable to balance the two of us. Most men would say they could handle it with ease." The last part was a bit of humor to lighten the mood, but she was serious about Alita being released. "I'm sure Alita would like to be freed anyways."

Alita enjoyed the petting, closing her eyes much like a contented cat would. It was pleasant, to say the least, but it was hard to lose herself in the sensation when she heard the conversation going on. Was she really supposed to feel sympathy for a rich boy who wanted to make a name for himself? It was a noble endeavor to be sure, but it wasn't something to swoon over such as Tala was. Talon had not experienced any hardship, so why was Tala treating him like he'd lost his family?

Her true surprise came when the subject turned to marriage: her eyes snapped open and a look of confusion mixed with a bit of condescension spread across her face. They'd done nothing but flirt on occasion up until this point and were already talking about marriage? She knew she had no stake in this, but it seemed ridiculous to her. There was also a twinge of jealousy at the thought of Talon letting her go. For some reason, she'd quickly come to enjoy having a collar around her neck and a leash at her throat and she didn't want to give that up quite yet. When Tala mentioned that she presumed she wanted to be freed, Alita spoke up, keeping her eyes on Talon as she responded.

"Do not presume to know my motives, Tala," she said, her tone firm, but not impolite. "My current predicament is my own doing: it is a fate I have earned and one I intend to see to completion. I would rather Talon sell me than simply release me. I deserve this. I allowed an imagined slight to turn me into a vindictive, wrathful person and I need this as a reminder that my actions have consequences."

It was a very good thing that Markus's voice was as soothing and calming as it was, because Meri was very nearly terrified. She was well versed in the body, in what it could do. She had never been embarrassed or bashful about the body, had regarded it as a magnificent work of art, evidence of the gods' meticulous hand in designing the way everything worked together so well. Ohh, academically she was aware of what pleasure could be had, and she'd heard things of course but even still, to experience it, to feel her heart pounding fit to burst, her body clenching and arching, struggling against his hands as he sought to hold her in place and bring her to a heretofore unknown climax... it was terrifying. In fact, the response it was creating in her was very akin to those which accompanied abject terror; trembling, weakness in the limbs, inability to catch one's breath, racing heart and blood moving more rapidly through the veins. If it were happening to anyone else but her, she would have been fascinated by the correlation of two such different states of emotional stimulation, but since it was happening to her personally, she was rather a bit too in the moment for that to work.

She tried to focus, tried to clear her mind and control herself, even as he admonished her to give up control to him. She sobbed wordlessly as her toes curled and her hips bucked, his fingers working her expertly. Were all knights of his land taught to do such things to women? She'd heard stories from him about Londo, about their worship of the Dawnflower and of the beautiful temples and the honorable knights and fair maidens, but this was something quite a bit different. And she had never quite expected to get a taste of Londo culture so personally. Her eyes fluttered closed, her fingers clenching into fists as she felt something happening, something building and swelling in places deep and low inside of her, things that made her legs stiffen and her head fall back, her thighs trembling as they clamped around his hand. Something was happening, like a spring being slowly pulled back in a crossbow, the tension building up to something that she wasn't entirely sure how to anticipate. But surely she couldn't stay like this forever. Surely she couldn't bear to spend her days with such a torrent of sensation and emotion raging through her. The spring would have to release, the bowstring to snap, there couldn't be this much tension without a release somehow. And even if Markus told her not to be afraid, she couldn't help but be fearful of what it would be like when that tension was released.

Markus continued stimulating Merised, though he was careful not to penetrate her yet. He wanted her to be eager, to want him inside of her when he took her virginity and he hoped that giving her this taste of pleasure would at least make her curious to see what it would be like for him to be inside of her. His fingers teased at her slit, sliding between the lips of her sex without actually dipping inside while this thumb circled and rubbed her clitoris. His own sex, fully hardened by now, lay just below hers and he couldn't help but thrust a little against her, rubbing the length of his shaft against her sex. He nuzzled at her cheek, making sure that his own cheek rubbed against her apparently sensitive ears. He decided to tilt her to the side a little and press his lips against hers in a kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers.

"Let go," he murmured when he finally broke the kiss. "Surrender yourself to me and to the pleasure coursing through your body. This is natural: you of all people should know that. Your body was meant to experience such ecstasy. Do not fight it; let it wash over you and consume you like the gods intended."

She could barely hear him anymore for the blood rushing in her ears, and she wriggled like a fish on a hook as he stroked her continuously, giving her no respite from the pleasure. His thumb flicked her clit and she gasped; his fingers stroked her opening and she cooed. His cock was hard and hot against her lips and she could feel him moving, only able to imagine how he must be feeling as well. And...and she had to confess that she wondered. If just his fingers stroking and teasing her could feel this good, this maddeningly, breathtakingly, terrifyingly delicious, what would it be like to have him within her? He was kissing her then, her ears tingling from his cheek brushing against the delicate flesh of her ears, the little points flattening in desperation as she whimpered against his mouth. Her own tongue was awkward and clumsy as she returned his kiss, her moans lost in his mouth. She knew that the release had to come soon, she couldn't stay in this state of perpetual arousal forever.

When it came, it was nothing she was prepared for. Later of course she could catalog the physiological response, the rush of euphoria and other emotions that crashed through like a river breaking through a dam. But that was not now. Now all she could do was ride the wave of pleasure as it overwhelmed her. She was still kissing him as it happened, and her cries and moans and whimpers of delight were muffled by his mouth on hers. She slumped against his chest, her eyes fluttering closed and her body going limp and boneless in his hold, barely able to even breathe. It was...it was too much. It was more than she could have ever imagined.

Markus smiled down at the little elf in his arms and stroked her hair as she recuperated from her orgasm. He had not achieved release himself, but he was proud of her for giving into her own lust. If she continued to be this obedient, this pliant to his instructions, he was certain that he could shape her into a good wife. "There's a good girl," he murmured, smiling affectionately down at her. "You did very well."

While Meri rested, Markus set about washing her. They had come to bathe, after all, and it would be a waste not to at least clean Meri before leaving. Once Meri was calm enough to understand him, he bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You were very good, dear Merised," he said, a proud smile on his face. "I believe that you will learn to be a fine wife in no time. I am glad that I was able to pleasure you. Now, I believe we should finish tidying up and head off to dinner. It would not do to keep the others waiting, would it?"

"Do not presume to know my motives, Tala," Alita said, her tone firm, but not impolite. "My current predicament is my own doing: it is a fate I have earned and one I intend to see to completion. I would rather Talon sell me than simply release me. I deserve this. I allowed an imagined slight to turn me into a vindictive, wrathful person and I need this as a reminder that my actions have consequences."

Talon grinned at Tala as his slave lectured her, albeit politely, and he leaned forward to tuck a finger under Alita's collar. He pulled her towards himself slowly. "I forgot to tell you, Pet, that you are only allowed to speak when directly addressed by your betters." He smirked at her. "You were correct in one way about your assessment of me, Alita. I don't think that you're my equal. Certainly you are good at what you do, and you have a few decent ideas, but that mouth of yours isn't doing what it does best. It keeps talking, and that gets you in trouble." He released her and leaned back in his chair to look at Tala again.

"I've actually been considering what to do about this. I've some ideas... but... they deserve more than a cursory thought before implicating them. Once an action's taken you can't take it back. Right, Alita?"

Tala simply smirked as Talon put Alita back down into her earned place. She hadn't been insulted by her gruff word's but seeing Talon exert power over his new slave was rather exciting. "Why don't you tell me these ideas? The worse I can do is say no. I'm not so petty as to not listen to another's ideas then get mad at them. Truthfully I think I've only got a few more years of hardcore adventuring left in me before I want to settle down so it's best to start looking at...attractive options." Under the table her foot would slowly rub against his leg as she took another sip of her drink.

"I've been considering that... if I were to marry..." he looked at Tala "my wife would also be Alita's mistress." He raised an eyebrow at the ranger. "I do not know whether or not you would be happy to be in that arrangement. Many women do not like to share their men." He smiled. He laced his leg around hers and pulled her closer.

"What do you think, Tala? Would you care to marry someone if you knew I might want to take my slave into our bed on occasion?"

This idea should have shocked and repulsed her, however it didn't. The fact that he was openly admitting it meant it must be a normal thing from his country. A few men ,and women in some cases, had more than one spouse or lover and the others were okay with it. She chortled as he pulled her closer and she looked over at Alita. The rogue was very attractive, albeit rude and mouthy at times. Still, she was curious about making love to another woman. "...I think as long as we shared I'd be fine with it. It's not like you're going behind my back doing it, you're openly admitting to it. I like that honesty and I would find it rather thrilling to have another woman warming the bed."

Alita couldn't help but roll her eyes at the talk of marriage: it seemed that everyone around her was getting married apropos of nothing. It seemed downright foolish. Whatever happened to courtship? She knew that Tala and Talon had been making eyes at each other for a while now, but to the best of her knowledge it had never been more than that. Perhaps they had been seeing each other in private, but they were acting like they had only really just started talking to each other just now. What really got her hackles to rise, though was the fact that Talon was talking as if she'd be with them for longer than her allotted year.

She'd follow through with her servitude for a year, bearing any humiliation that Talon deigned to visit on her, but she had no intentions to stay a slave for longer than that. She had plenty of ambitions and none of them involved staying subservient to a man, or anyone else for that matter, for the rest of her life. Still, she kept her counsel to herself since Talon had no interest in hearing her thoughts at the moment. She did, however, remark on how quickly Tala ceased to care about any objections she might have. Alita fully intended to be a slave for a year, but that didn't mean she wanted any added hardship. Alita was known to appreciate the female form, but she was not attracted to Tala: the girl seemed a bit too simple for her tastes.

He smiled at the ranger. "So... I don't know the culture of your homeland. Where I'm from we have to announce our intentions and give people at least three months to come up with any objections. Unless, of course, there is a child already on the way, and as far as I remember there isn't." He smirked and tucked one knee between Tala's legs as they sat facing each other.

His fingertips traced a line from her jaw down her neck, slowly between her breasts, and then trailed down to her thigh. "If the others don't show up soon I'm likely to just call it a night and go cage my slave so you and I can get to know each other better." He was keeping an eye on Alita, already impressed that she was curtailing her anger so well. He was impressed at the change in her in so short a time.

Alita's composure was astounding, but Tala felt as if Alita's opinion of her wasn't all that high at the moment. It didn't matter all that much, but still one wanted their friends to think highly of them. Talon demanded all of her attention now though. Goosebumps raised all along her flesh as his fingers grazed her flesh. His caress heated her flesh causing her to grow a tad more flushed. "We can leave them a note or message. I've been wanting to get to know you for a while now, but I really didn't know how to approach you...without being really awkward." She'd never approached a man before it had always been the other way around. Even then it had been awkward to refuse them. Tala blushed a little more as he caressed her intimately, but knew no one in the guild would judge them ,save for Alita. Relationships emotional or physical were made here all the time. Life could be ended in an instant so most had an enjoy life while you can policy.

He nodded. "I need to feed her first," he said, acting like Alita couldn't hear him talk about her as if she was a simple pet. He asked Tala if she was hungry too, figuring that they could all eat while they waited. He ordered a tray of food and some cold tea, figuring that his slave had enough of alcohol for the time being.

Talon reached over and caressed Alita again, this time running his fingers through the hair on the side of her head and smiling at her. "I forgot to ask, pet. Are you allergic to any food? Or is there food that you do not prefer to eat?"

"I have no allergies," said Alita, her tone controlled and polite, though there was a curtness to it that had not been present earlier. "Though I generally dislike shellfish and anything that is overly bitter. Furthermore, though this may not be relevant, I am both willing and able to feed myself. Perhaps allowing me to do so will let you focus more on having a pleasant dinner with Tala?"

Alita's last suggestion was a bit more bitter, though she didn't venture into the territory of being outright spiteful. She could take being used as a servant, but she was not looking forward to the prospect of being nothing more than a glorified sex toy for Talon and a woman she had no romantic interest in. Tala was a nice enough girl, but Alita was not attracted to her and had little enthusiasm for being a third wheel or "the other woman" that Talon occasionally slaked his lust with. If things were going to continue heading in the direction she thought they would, Alita figured that her time and effort would be best spent planning on what she'd do when she was released from her servitude since she doubted she could find any enjoyment in her current predicament.

Tala did her best to hide a smirk of merriment at their little song and dance. It was rude to laugh, but the whole thing was rather funny and in a strange way rather adorable. He kept petting the lovely rogue like one would a spoiled noble dog. Alita may not like it, but Tala figured as long as she behaved Talon would take really good care of her. Perhaps even spoil her if she behaved. Or maybe, Alita liked tough love and that's what she wanted from Talon.

Talon smiled at his pet. "If a thing passed your lips it will be because I give it to you. Though I appreciate your consideration for my comfort."

The dinner player had cold cuts on it; cheese and meat and bread. All the good simple things that made life pleasurable. He cut a small portion of creamy cheese and spread it on a piece of soft bread before holding it to Alita's lips. "Eat, darling. You'll need your energy. "

Alita, to her credit, did not glare at Tala, though her eyes began burning a hole in Talon's forehead. Could the girl truly be so vapid that she found the situation amusing? Or perhaps she simply found the suffering of others amusing and had simply hidden how horrible she was until now? Either way, Alita was seriously considering terminating her friendship with Tala. She also now lacked any doubt that she wanted to cause some mischief tonight while Talon slept. If nothing else, small acts of defiance that Talon couldn't conclusively pin on her would keep her amused during the coming years as well as keep her from entertaining more elaborate revenge fantasies for when she was set free. Besides, she had more constructive things to do with her freedom than squander it on a pompous rich boy and his insipid fiance. If she was going to be stuck in Ide for a while, she would make the place more enjoyable, even if she had to mold it to her whim to do so.

Tala giggled. "Talon, I believe we had the discussion about how your actions while polite and good in your country may be taken as insulting in ours?" Truthfully slavery was frowned upon in many nations, but his nation had a different meaning to the term slave. "Alita can fend for herself, but I'm sure you do feel the need to feed. How about just for tonight you let her get used to the situation and let her ease into being a slave and let her feed herself?" It would hopefully make Alita feel better, and they could spend more time together.

Talon looked from his potential wife to his slave, and back again. "I see," he said, considering their words. "It appears I've been out-voted. Come, Alita bring the platter. We'll get you settled into your cage and then Tala and I can spend time together."

He had no idea that his actions were setting him up for Alita's plans later that night, or how 'interesting' she was going to make them, but he was slightly overwhelmed at all the changes in his life that had happened that day. He had woken up with a mortal enemy; a woman who was willing to hurt his loved ones because of an imagined slight, and now she was his slave. He had woken up wondering how he could best let another woman know of his interest in her, and now she was practically dragging him to her bed. It was an... interesting... situation.

Alita rolled her eyes, but obeyed. She was far less enthusiastic walking out of the room than she had been walking in, doing far less to draw attention to herself and seeming much more surly. It seemed that Talon would not be susceptible to the mind games she wished to play, so she'd have to find ways to toy with him in other ways to keep herself amused. She could also use the time to herself to plan for what she'd do once she was released. After all, she had no intentions of spending her entire life as a mercenary; her ambitions were far too large for that. A small town like Ide would be a good place to start and she could expand from there, after all. If she played her cards right, she could even set her plans in motion during this year. Talon holding onto her pay might even be helpful for her to stockpile money to set things in motion.

The cage seemed a bit overkill and dehumanizing, but Tala doubted she'd be able to convince him to not put her in there. At least for a little while. Perhaps if they clicked she could try and use the whole it's a safety hazard argument. What if they were attacked, or the room caught fire and Alita couldn't escape? That would likely destroy Talon as well as the group with Alita gone. "Where do you wish to go after Alita is...dropped off?" They could go to her room, but perhaps Talon had another idea in mind for how to spend the evening. Regardless it was sure to be enjoyable.

Talon noted the droop in Alita's step as they left the dining hall. She was forgetting her order to strut, and it disappointed him that she'd lose interest in that little game so quickly. Most of the slaves he loved seemed to shine when given such commands, for they knew that doing what they were told would get them more attention and praise. He let it pass, though, since it was her first day and she had been overall much better than he might have ever hoped.

Heck, he was almost glad that she had threatened him earlier and forced his hand.

He smiled at Tala when she asked her question. "One thing at a time, my dear," he told her, leading Alita up the steps by her leash and then opening the door to his room. He walked his slave in and invited Tala to join them.

"Alita, you may tend to your evening needs before I lock you in." He unclipped her collar from the leash and then slid a finger under her collar, drawing her near to him. His face moved closer to hers, taking in her scent and warmth with his nostrils as he smiled to her. Then, warmly, he whispered into her ear "You've done well so far, Pet. I'm quite impressed." He smiled again as he released her collar and indicated the door to the privacy chambers. "Go ahead, you have fifteen minutes to do what you need to do."

He took the tray from her hands and slid it into the cage under his bed, and then turned to look at Tala. "I suppose it depends on what we want to do with each other tonight." He stepped closer to her and put a hand on her waist, drawing her against his body. "How well do you want to get to know me tonight?"

Tala followed him quietly to his room and was a little shocked to see a cage right under his bed. She'd rarely ever came here so she had never seen it before. That was weird to say the least. She had expected some cage in the corner of the room or something, but she figured this saved room. Talon's hand sliding around her waist and drawing her closer drew her attention away from the cage though. "Heh, that all depends on you Talon and how well you sweet talk me." She slipped out of his grasp. "It also depends on if you can catch me or not." With that she dashed away with a laugh, hoping he'd give chase.

What chase? He raised a hand and flicked his wrist, and the door slammed shut, sealing her in. "I didn't know you liked being chased," he teased. "Do you also like to be tied up once you're caught?"

He liked putting the 'play' into foreplay, and he didn't mind getting right into that aspect of their relationship, but he didn't want to treat her like he'd treat a sexual slave. One thing that attracted him to Tala was her independence and the fact that he could respect her, even though she was simply a woman. He sauntered towards her. "If you like I can give you a head start while my slave finishes getting ready for bed. And then? We can always up the stakes if you'd like."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom