Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

He smiled and stopped her, putting a finger on her lips. "Don't worry about it. I understand, I invaded your privacy, you don't need to apologize. It's almost like you catching me jerking off, except not as bad." He laughed to himself. He started cutting up lettuce slices for the salad he was preparing. He also had started baking chicken in the oven before she caught up to him in the kitchen.

"And I seriously doubt anything you write could be that bad," he reassured, "because nothing that comes from you could be terrible." He gave her a smile and kissed her forehead, now dicing tomatoes.

Katherine looked down at her lips when he pressed a finger to her lips. She smiled gently, laughing. "Not as bad but still embarrassing." She added. She looked down as he started cutting up lettuce. "What are you making?" She asked him. She then looked back at him, smiling. It was a nice compliment. "And what if I burped or farted?" She teased. "What can I help with?" She asked.

He jokingly answered, "I'm trying to convert to your healthy, hippie ways. I'm making a grilled chicken salad, with various veggies." He laughed when she asked about burping and farting, and quickly answered, "Any burp or fart out of you would smell like a warm summer breeze, I'm sure. Besides, girls don't fart." He nudged her with his elbow, winking. "Yeah, if you could season the chicken once it's done, that'd be great," he answered. He enjoyed havkng her cook with him. Maybe, eventually, he could persuade her to help cook some good his way, perhaps give in to the country style of eating.

"They are not hippie ways." She replied to him. She then looked to him when he spoke. "Well if girls don't fart, then I have a lot of explaining to do..." She replied. She then sighed and looked to him. "It is kind of based on the movie 50 first dates. This granddaughter moved in with her grandmother after an accident. The grandmother cannot remember anything that happened in the past 15 years or so. So every day, her granddaughter helps her relive each special moment she had and gives her something new to enjoy for that day. But the young neighbor next door throws a wrench into the mix as he starts to help the granddaughter and they start to fall for each other." She replied, her cheeks red. It sounded stupid. She had plans of people disapproving and such. But she didn't know how it would go.

He had stopped cutting and was giving his attention fully to her. After she finished explaining, he casually said, "So that's the plot?" He paused for a moment, resumed his cutting, and told her, "When you make that a book, I'm going to be the first in line." He threw her a smile, "It sounds like a wonderful novel, I'm actually very eager to read it now." The timer for the chicken had sounded, and he pulled out a tray of chicken breasts and laid it on the stove. "Can you season these while I finish with the veggies?" He asked her. "Use whatever seasoning you like."

Katherine nodded her head. What was he going to laugh and tell her how horrible it was? She waited and then looked up to him. "I would never make it into a book." She replied to him. She didn't that it was that good at all. Maybe she would let him read a little bit of it. She had about 100 pages now. She had been working on it for almost a year and half now. When he pulled out the chicken, she went and grabbed a few ingredients to make a little sauce for the chicken and to use in the salad. She mixed up some spices, cutting the chicken up into almost cubes and stirring it in the sauce.

He had finished preparing all the vegetables, and started tossing them together in a large bowl. He asked if Katherine was finished preparing the chicken as he searched for the sunflower seeds to add in. He also grabbed a glass of orange juice and took a sip while waiting for her.

Katherine put the chicken in the salad, then tossing it all together. "It looks so good." She replied to him, then reaching up and grabbing down two bowls for them. She split it among two bowls, giving him more than her. She rinsed out the large bowl, turning it upside down to dry on the towel. "So do you eat a lot of salad?" She asked. She assumed no.

He wrapped up what remained of the salad and placed in in the refrigerator. "I do now," he answered her. He smiled at her and gave her a peck on the nose. He sat back down on the couch and started eating his salad, grabbing a fork along the way. "I'm not half bad at cooking, am I?" He bragged to her.

Katherine laughed, taking her meal into the living room. "yeah not half bad. You didn't cut off your finger." She teased him. Katherine mixed her salad around, then taking a bite. "So are we going to head into bed early?" She asked him. She had no idea what they were doing after dinner.

He looked at her. He joked, "You're tired already? We didn't even do anything today!" She was right however, he wasn't half bad at making salad. He might even consider eating them on a regular basis. As long as it had meat somewhere in it. He held up the last movie, "I was thinking we could watch this, if you feel like it."

"I am not that tired." She replied to him. She just had no idea. She took a bite of salad, then looking to him as he picked up the movie. "Sure." She replied to him. "I mean we have finished all the chores right?" She asked him. That was a good thing then.

He placed the movie in the DVD player, and pressed "Play". He thought for a moment on her question, "I think so. I'm pretty sure the only thing I have left is to clean the rest of the machinery. And I can handle that myself, if you don't feel like getting dirty." He finished his salad and put his plate in the sink, making his way back to her. He wrapped an arm around her as Les Miserables started playing.

"Well that is good then. I can feed the animals in the morning and you can clean the machinery and then we will have the rest of the day to ourselves." She replied. She put her plate into the sink as well, rinsing them off before going back to the couch. She smiled as he wrapped his arm around her, the movie playing. She had never seen the movie before.

He held her hand and rested it in her lap. The lights were low as the movie played, and although Ben was having a difficult time following the story, he never let Katherine know that. He simply looked at her occasionally and smiled, hoping she didn't ask him about the details. All he knew so far was that Wolverine was getting bossed around by the guy from Gladiator, and eventually Catwoman shows up.

Katherine just watched the movie, unsure of what was going on. Seriously....what was going on? She was confused. She just planned on watching it, then eventually moving on the couch. "Pause it." She replied. She quickly got up, heading to the bathroom. She really had to pee! After using the restroom and washing her hands, she came back. "Sorry." She added.

He paused it at her request, and waited for her to get back. He assumed she needed to use the bathroom. In the meantime, he went and finished his glass of juice and washed it out. He sat back on the couch, and waited for her to return. When she did, he replied, "It's cool." He unpaused the movie, and they sat through the rest of the musical. Eventually, Ben started to understand what was going on, and he really enjoyed the singing. He thought that Wolverine tried to hard, however, but overall he thought that they were all great.

It wasn't a bad movie. Not really something she absolutely loved but not bad. Once it was over, she yawned, stretching her back. "Wow that was a long movie." She replied to him, rubbing her neck. Katherine got up lightly, then looking to him. It was now past 8. "Do we have to wake up early?" She asked him.

"Not necessarily," he answered her, "but the earlier we finish the chores, the more of the day we have to ourselves." He took out the DVD and put all of the movies back in the CD case. He carried the case with him downstairs and placed it back in the closet. He removed his shirt and threw it into a nearby hamper. He then grabbed a towel and headed off to take a shower. As he passed Katherine on the way up, he flexed his pectoral muscles, making them bounce across his chest. He smirked as he did so.

Katherine went into the kitchen, finishing up the few dishes and then letting them dry overnight. She was heading downstairs when Ben was coming up. As he flexed his muscles, she laugh. "Oh please." She teased him, pushing him slightly before heading down into the basement. She needed to get some clothes for the night. Actually....she really didn't need to. She had showered earlier today after she was sweaty. So she got on her bed, facing the wall so he couldn't sneak up on her. She opened her laptop to write again.

After he finished his shower, he headed downstairs only wearing his towel. He strutted into his closet, making sure Katherine got a full view of him. He exited the closet wearing a pair of loose boxers, with the Batman symbol blazoned across the crotch area.

Katherine looked up when he came onto her side. "Really?" She asked him. She then started laughing a bit with the batman boxers. "Nice boxers. Will the dark knight rise?" She teased. Oh that was a good one! She had to remember some of these that she was good at. She was smirking at her good comeback.

He smirked, "Only if Catwoman shows up, and right now she's being held back by a laptop and a pair of jeans." That was do stupid. He wasn't even sure that made sense. He did terrible trying to come up with comebacks under pressure. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, "Goodnight, Katherine." He made his way to his bed, and closed the curtains behind him.

Katherine looked at him, laughing a bit. "They are cotton shorts." She replied to him. They were not jeans. It was a good attempt though. She smiled when he leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Night Ben." She replied to him, then heading the curtains shut. She hoped they were shut well if he was going to jack off once again.

He got comfortable, and remembered his wet dream. It still made him horny thinking about it, and he was still only wearing a towel. He decided to masturbate and head to sleep. He hadn't been caught last time, and he was already starting to get hard, so why waste it?

He walked to the bathroom to grab the lotion bottle and laid flat on the bed. He placed his towel beside him and began touching himself. He could imagine Katherine naked easily, her breasts against his skin, the feel of her grinding against his hips. He was soon fully erect, and lathered his hand with lotion. He lubricated himself, as the image in his mind became more and more vivid.

Back
Top Bottom