Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair wasn't too pleased to hear the storm would be getting worse, and that meant he'd have to put off his jog. His attention was drawn to Reta as she apologized. "I see," he replied. "I get like that myself sometimes, though I just beat the hell out of a punching bag or something. What got you down?"

"He'll yeah I'll play some fish with ya." (If you get the joke.) blaze said taking the offered controller. "So is it black ops 1, 2, ghosts, or another one?" He asks.

Beeza quickly rushes inside from the storm.

Josh giggles "Dad.. your funny, I'm playing Call of Darkai.." he said as the game starts up "Mom said I shouldn't be playing it"

Reta looks at him "I'm.. a fairly type.. everyone thinks I'm cute, sweet and happy.. " she started to cry not seeing Beeza

Alistair was confused, at least a little bit. "I don't see how that's your fault, so why are you upset with yourself over it? you can't really change your species."

"He's right Mistress." Beeza sad from behind the two of them.

"No, I said fish, because cod is a type of fish the humans eat. Anyway, I'm not familiar with this CoD, I'm used to the humans version of this, Call of Duty. So yeah, it will be interesting to see some similarities and differences.

Reta looks at him with tears running down her cheeks "Well maybe you didn't get raped.. I was stuck in a room for a year.. and this.. fucker raped me for a whole year using my body only because I was cute looking.." she yells at him

Josh started the game in co-op "Mom said it's to gorey.." he said as the game starts. after a few moments there was body parts, blood, gut, and monsters praying to their lord "So.. good Dad.." Josh said as they had to get ready for a boss fight

Alistair was stunned by her outburst, at a loss for words as he tried to imagine someone doing that, and reflexively found his hands curling into fists,to pound the one who would do such a thing, even if he weren't here. "I'm sorry," he replied, glancing away. "I was out of line. I can't imagine what you must have gone through."

"M-mistress?!" Beeza yells out

"Yeah, after this boss let's switch games to something... Less violent." Blaze says. "Not GoW. It's far worse than this." He adds.

Reta looks at Beeza "Beeza.. " she crys balling up in the chair "I.. don't want to.. remember.. " she hand her paw between her legs and moving slowly up and down

"Dad.. you can.." he stops the game and crawls into bed "Can.. you rub my back dad"

As they came over they could see she was jerking off

Josh purrs as her rolls over "Now my belly.." he purrs

"Mistress... Would you mind if I helped you again?" She asks.

"Heh, you're enjoying this. You need to be settling down though." Blaze says.

Alistair noticed Reta jerking off but said nothing, figuring that she was doing it as some way of coping with her memories, and he shouldn't stop her unless she tried hurting herself again.

Reta nods "Please.. Beeza.." her paw lands on Al's thight as she spreads her legs for Beeza. slowly Reta rubs alistair

Josh purrs more as he wiggles a bit "Dad... a bit lower.. please" he mewls as his tail flicks around

Beeza gets down and starts to slowly lick the tip of Reta's dick.

Blaze moves his hand from his sons stomach, to the waist.

alistair held back a grunt as Reta rubbed his thigh, hand slowly moving in circles on her back, though he did feel a bit awkward being here right now, standing beside someone getting a blowjob.

Reta moans as Beeza worked her cock.. slowly she undid Al's pants and rubbed his sheath

"Dad.. a tiny bit.. lower.." Josh asked locking eyes with him "You.. don't.. mind?"

Beeza slowly worked her way to deep throat Reta.

Blaze shook his head. "Can you wait till mom gets here as well?" Blaze asks.

(I'm so sleepy TwT)
Reta moans as Beeza sucks her off
Josh was out like a light as Blaze rubbed his belly as Memy walks in "Noel.. wouldn't let me in.." she said crawling into bed and cuddling Josh

Alistair groaned as Reta rubbed his sheath, aware of how awkward it would be for someone to walk in now, with his cock beginning to poke out while standing right next to someone getting a blow job. But he put up with it, if only for now.

(*hits you Manada* B**** I should hurt you.. TwT I missed you)
Memy yawns as the power goes out "Blaze.. could you make a bit of light?" Memy tightly holds Josh

Reta was to bust stroking Al and moaning as Beeza sucks her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom