Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Her name is Jir, she sees something off in the distance and I don't know what. So what is it Jir? What's wrong?" Drake says sounding concerned.

Beeza bobs faster her tongue licking Reta's length.

A few more deep rolls, a few more laps from that rough tongue on his sensitive member, and it was all he could take. He gasped almost in surprise at his release as he came, strings of white cum spurting forth into Reta's mouth as his eyes clenched shut. Why? He didn't know, he just did it.

Jirachi looks at something that moved "No!" she screams as a gunshot could be heard but it didn't hit Jirachi or Drake

Memy was infront of them but then she falls to her knees. Memy holds her belly as blood runs down her hands. Falling over she crys in pain.

Reta cums to as she fills Beeza's mouth "Oh.. gosh that was good"

"MEMY!!" Drake yelled, frozen to the spot.

At the sound of the gunshot Beezas bees flew out of her hive and started to frantically buzz about. They had no intention of stinging anyone at the moment.

(Memy what the heck lady)

Chris jumped back sparks flew off of him, as he watched Memy fall, wide eyed he yells. Drawing the attention of Amy Jane and Haunter. Haunter flies about to gather Alistar, Amy and Jane go to Memy laying her on her back, Amy stopping the blood by freezing the wound. Jane tries to stabilize Memy's breathing

Memy holds her stomach as blood rains onto the ground as she crys "Help..."

Jirachi screams as something hits her and a few guys pull her into a van and drive off as the storm picks up. Saddly the storm covered their tracks

The sound of gunshots woke Alistair from his drowsy high, and he quickly pulled his pants back up. "Sorry," he said to Reta before running off and outside, towards the general direction where he'd heard it from, eventually seeing the cluster of people. "What happened," he asked, breathing heavily but obviously not out of breath.

"No! Jirachi!" Drake says as he got a running start before beginning to fly. He kept an eye in their van and followed them from the skies.

Memy lays in a pool of her own blood as they group around her

The van drives into the thick forest

"Damnit..." Drake struggles to keep up with where they are. "Jirachi... If you can hear me... Please... I wish to be with you." Drake says.

Alistair's heart fell as he saw Memy there on the ground, but that lasted for a split second before his training kicked in. "No. I am not letting you go like this," he growled, taking off his shirt and ripping part of it >Here, someone get this on her wound," he said, handing it off as he applied pressure to cut off circulation to the bleeding area, after checking to see if there was an exit wound, or if the bullet was still in there. Thank goodness for the training he'd had to go through to get certified for jobs like these.

There was no exit hole as memy cryed "Help..." she screams as her belly furry was red from her blood. She started to go into shock from the blood lost

The van was gone and no where to be seen

Josh turns to face Blaze "Dad... I have a bad feeling.. where's mom?"

"Damnit damnit DAMNIT!!" Drake yells. "They're in there somewhere. Their base has to be. No way it just dissapears like that." He says.

"I don't know... Stay here I'll look around for her." Blaze says heading out the door.

Alistair growled in frustration, applying as much pressure as he could to slow the bleeding, reasoning that Memy would prefer a possibly broken rib to being dead. He looked around, calling out "Hey, can I get a hand here?" This was really not something for a single person to be undertaking. Not if she had a chance of coming out of this.

Amy is scared away by Alistar, Jane gets closer and tires to assit. As she helps she knows the bullet in still in Memy "Al...the bullet is still in her."

Haunter appeared after finding out Alistar was here, he places his hand into Memy which would make her stomach upset, but he moves his hand till he grasps the bullet. Haunter pulls it out, as he does jane continues to help Alistar, in stopping the bleeding.

"I know," Alistair replied, glad that Jane had come over to assist. "I need you to press down here while I...." He fell silent as Haunter did his part, using ghostly abilities to reach into Memy and pull the bullet out that way. "I wish I could do that," he mused, but quickly got back to work. Together, he and Jane managed to staunch the bleeding and get a temporary bandage wrapped around her chest and over her wound. "Try and keep her awake," he said to Jane, "'m going to go call for an ambulance."

Blaze comes outside hearing the commotion. Before he can ask what happened. He looks to see them tending to Memy. "Who... Who could have done this?" He asks. He has a look of both anguish and anger.

Memy was shaking from thr blood lost as the rain wasn't helping. She looks around wanting someone to help her as her body slowly dies. "Please.." she crys just before she passes out from all the blood she has lost.

Josh was looking out the door "Momm....." he started to cry

Alistair saw Blaze as he ran in, but didn't say anything, quickly going over to a phone and dialing 911. He explained the situation, urging them to get here quickly before heading back outside. "Damn it" he growled seeing her passed out. "We need to get her out of this rain. We have to move her, but carefully." He looked to Jane. "Can you do that with your psychic abilities?"

Jane taken back by the all to serious request, she pauses frozen in the spot. She looks up at Alistar wided eyed, then to Chris. He walks over and pats her back, "you can do it sis, don't worry"

Jane inhales deeply and focuses on Memy as she forces Memy's body to float Jane controls Memy to bring her into the house

Alistair followed them inside, clearing a space for Jane to put Memy down before he got to work, stripping off her old makeshift bandage and putting on a new one. He covered her in blankets to keep her warm while muttering under his breath for the ambulance to show up.

As they tryed to help Memy. she just stopped as her body goes limp

Josh was crying as he saw his mom laying there... "Mom.." tears roll down his face

there was a tunnel that lead underground with foot prints heading inside

Blaze picks up josh and holds him. "Hey josh, it'll be okay." Hearts trying to comfort him, tearing up himself.

Drake begins walking into the tunnel, having a suspicion that I whoever took Jirachi wa in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom