Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair looked around as the lights flickered before dying completely. "That's not good. Dang storm," he muttered under his breath, but made no move from where he as, cock hard and slowly pulsing as Reta stroked it.

"Sure." Blaze emits light from his neck but keeps the flames inside of him so he doesn't burn anything.

Drake looks down at Jirachi and smiles. "So adorable when she sleeps."

Beeza bobs up and down, her tongue moving around Reta's cock.

(Yell at Manada for me.. he hasn't replyed to my p.ms)
Memy purrs as Blaze softly lights the room. Josh yawns as he rolls onto memy and nuzzles her breasts as he locks his lips on a nipple and started to suck her milk

Jirachi sniffles as she rolls in bed "Were's the.. lights?" she yawns sitting up

Reta jerks Al off quickly as her tongue licks his cock. Reta spreads her legs so Beeza can take her cock deeper

(HE rarely replies to mine as well.)

Blaze looks over and smiles. "At least the fire types can keep this place a little bit lit up."

Drake goes over to the window and peers outside. "A storm caused them to go out." He says looking back to Jirachi. "Say Jir? Are you and celebi just friends? Or are you closer?" He asks.

Memy rubs Josh's head as he nurses on her right breast "Yea..." she mewls from the pleasure Josh milking her

Jirachi looks away "I.. love him.. " she said not looking at Drake

Blaze closes his eyes and listens to the rain. "It's peaceful."

Drake nods and smiles. "Okay." He says. He holds Jirachi and wraps his wings around them.

Josh rolls off and trotts to the window to watch the storm
Memy cubbles up to Blaze "Yeah.. it really is.. I honestly don't hear anything but, the rain"

Jirachi looks at him and giggles "Want to go watch the rain?"

Under Reta's working tongue and pumping hand, Alistair found himself rising rapidly to the pressure within, pre beginning to leak from his tip to be whisked away by her tongue as he grunted. He finally gave in fully, hips rolling forward in tandem with the pumps of her hand as he ceased resistance, cock throbbing more painfully now.

Memy sits up and gets ontop of Blazes.. grinding on him playfully

Jirachi looks at him "Come on it's not that bad" she leaves him alone in the room

Reta pulls him close as her head's bobbing up and down his cock. her hand squeezes his balls

Beeza gets as deep on Reta's cock as she can.

Drake catches up to Jirachi before she can make it outside. "You aren't going without me." He says.

Blaze lets out a chuckle. "You wanna play don't you memy?" He says.

Jirachi looks at him as the rain was loud outside "Sorry.. slowbro"

Memy grinds harder as she looks at Josh but he wasn't looking "Yea..." she slides her wet pussy over his sheath

Blaze smiles. "Then let's play." He says holding her hips.

"Not nice thing to say Jir." Drake says picking her up, careful not to knock the hood down.

Chris, Jane, Amy and Haunter enter the mansion. After dealing with family issues the four of them come back, Haunter now carries a licence, so technically Haunter is Chris's Pokemon, but they are still friends. The four of them enter and look around. "Not much has changed one bit" Chris said smiling looking around

Alistair winced under the assault as Reta took in his cock, the warmth, wetness, and the rubbing of her tongue on his length powerful as well as her toying with his balls. He twitched, hips continuing their rolling motion as his eyes grew accustomed to the darkness. "Fuck," he grunted. "Gonna cum...."

(Ssshhhh I am lonely in person )

The four friends found their way into the living room. They sat on the couch, to which a quick question, Jane started to gently rub Chris as Haunter played with Amy. The for friends hadn't had much attention for a while they missed it. They sat on the couch playing

(*hits Manada* I'ma hit you for being like that)

Memy looks at Blaze "No.. I'm going to go get some air.." Memy leaves him and heads out "Chris can you join me?"

As Drake held Jirachi she stopped moving "Something's not right" she walks forward to look out in the storm

Reta sucks him harder as her own climax was going to happen

Chris jumps a bit, but obliges and gets up leaving the three of them to gently play with each other. Chris walks with Memy, behind her "yes Mems? What is it? Sorry about leaving Haunter had a death in the family....odd cause he is a ghost...but I am sorry"

Memy hugs Chris as she sees Drake and someone "Chris lets go talk.." she walks to Drake and stands infront of the rode girl "Drake who's this?"

Jirachi Wasn't looking at the rain or Memy but in the distance "Somethings wrong"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom