Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Memy, y u do dis?))

Alistair growled as Memy went limp, not ready to give up on her just yet as he began attempting CPR, futile as it might be. "Come on, you better live or I'm going to kill you," he muttered, defiant in the face of reason. He was not going to give up like that.

(Yeah Memy why ;~; breaking our hearts)

Chris gets closer as he cups Memy's face, he move a his hands to her chest. "Al I am going to try to shock her, but it's gunna be a large shock please step back" Chris said as you could almost see the electricity build up from his legs going up his body, through every hair on his body.

"Alright," Alistair replied, seeing the amount of electricity flowing through the other Pokemon, and he took Chris's advice and stepped back. He didn't need to get zapped either.

"Alright...one...two...three" Chris presses on Memy chest hard sending all the electricity up his body down his arms into the chest of Memy blasting the room with a glow with the power. In doing this Chris falls back and lands on his bum holding his head "check her al"

(Apples?)
As they did their it looked like it was for nothing... till she started to breath again but, she wasn't breathing much.

Josh crys as he holds Blaze's chest "Dad.."

As Drake was in the tunnel he wouldn't be able to see in the darkness

Alistair let out a held in breath as it worked, Memy's breathing resumed. He could hear sirens in the distance as the ambulance approached. "Just hold on," he said to her. "Help's almost here. Don't you dare quit now."

Drake charges up a Draco Meteor, but stead of using it normally, he regurgitates the ball of light and uses it as a light source, seeing his way through.

as the amberlamps took Memy away the guys say she still may have a chance. they started to drive off with her

As drake lit something hits him in the back.. a dart

Alistair breathed a sigh of relief as the ambulance arrived and took Memy away, saying she had a good chance of making it. He slumped down in a chair, realizing how fast his heart was beating after all that. "Geez, that was close," he commented to no one in particular.

Alistair got back up and moved over, sitting on the floor by Josh and reaching over to rub his back. "It's going to be okay Josh," he said comfortingly. "Your mom's strong. She'll be alright."

(Looks like someone cares about this Rp)

Josh looks up and smiles "But.. I need her.." he crys balling up on his lap

"It's okay." Alistair patted him gently as Josh rested on his lap. "She'll be back soon. She needs to be in the hospital though. You want her to get better, right?"

((I'm finally back.))

Drake stopped suddenly as the darts effect was starting to take hold. He couldn't resist it any longer. He fell onto the ground and passed out.

(Well the Rp is dead.. no one cares anyways)

Josh balls up in Al's lap "Please.. hold me.. sir" Josh crys wanting to stop crying badly

A few minutes later the lights in a room turn on to show a female eevee tied up infront of Drake as he to was tied (Sorry didn't know a better way of saying it like that)

((Yeah I saw that. Gone for about a week and a half I think? And almost no replies, sure sign this is dead. Also I'm still waiting for you two To reply to our rp. ))

Blazes neck flares up in anger. "I swear I will find who did this... And torture them to death." He said, his eyes filled with a look of fiery vengeance.

"Nnngh..." Drake shakes his head, and looks around. "Wh-where? Where am I?" He asks.

(yep.. im ready to bring this rp back.. )
A few months pass after Memy was shot. she kick most of the people out of her manor and now she just let everyone stay for free. she was scared off being outside after what happened. 'Joshie.. ' she said getting a meal ready in the kitchen

Josh has grown a bit but iis still young 'yea.. i love mom's cooking...' he said hopefully his father would show up

Flynn walks around as he humms a song to himself. 'morning..' he smiles at everyone he passes by. only a few know of his parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom