Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jirachi pulls his hand away "Stop.. that.. spot is special.." she said pulling her rode off. to let him see her slim grey body

"My body.. is easily broke.. that's why I don't want to make wishes.. it hurts" she said hugging him

(My Avatar ^w^)

She nods "That's.. also how they find me..." she closed her eyes and her soft fingers run up his side

(I nose... ^w^)

Jirachi holds him "I.. hate my power.. it just hurts my friends.." she rubs up on him.. her silky softly belly rubs his hand belly "I said it's special.. but, when it's rubbed it feels so.. good.. Celebi does it to me all the time.."

"Oh... gosh.. " she moans.. "Ah.. ah little closer to my belly.. it feels so.. good" she wimpers like a dog.. her hands hold his arm

Jirachi arks her back "Yea.. oh.. please.. .." her body starts to shake "Fu..fu..fuck..." Jirachi clearly just climaxed "I.. oh gosh.. I'm sorry" she blushes heavily

Drake smiles. "It's fine Jirachi. And if you want i can," he blushes, "I can clean that up off of you. You can still say no, but, I'm offering." He says.

Jirachi's whole face was red "Oh.. I don't mind.. that's mew's favorite thing to do when he's with me.." shr blushes "I'm actually trying to find him.. he said he's in a safe valley. " Jirachi says

"I.. have to.. plus their my friends" she openly spreads her legs. Drake gets a good look at her tiny grey slit "I.. honestly only had sex once.. but that was long ago.." she blushes "I don't know why I told you that" she smiles

"You mean.. you want to mate? I.. don't know... mew had to pull out " she blushes knowing legendary pokemon can breed but, It's a every low chance in all froms

"In all honesty, yes. I do want to mate with you. I mean... It would be an extremely tight fit for us, but... I'd still like to try..." Drake says blushing a deep red.

Jirachi smiles "Ok.. but..If I say stop I mean it.." she wriggles under him "I'm fragile.." her legs wrap around him "And don't tell anyone you got to fuck a legendary.." she giggles

(Hope ya realize a Jirachi is 1 foot smaller than snivy.)
"It's just between us." He said with a smile. He holds onto Jirachi as he tries to force himself in her extremely small hole.

Alistairs mouth worked uselessly as his mind grasped her request, as well as coping with the vine. "Alright," he replied, grabbing a chair and sitting down. "Is there a book somewhere you want me to read from, or what?"

(Well.. my Jirachi is 3foot tall so boo..‹(^-^)›

Jirachi bites her lip as Drake pushed into her tiny love hole "Oh.. gosh.." she wines a bit

Noel hops onto his chest and balls up.. a vine grabs a book call Billy and the dragon "My favorite.. also.. thanks" she kiss his cheek as she settles in for a story

(About 2 feet smaller than drake ;P)

Eventually drake was able to penetrate the small hole. He then began to gently thrust inside of her.

"No problem," Alistair replied as he took the book from the vine. He made sure Noel was comfortable before he began, exercising what story telling abilities he did have, trying to make it interesting at least since it was likely she'd read it a lot before. When it came to an end, he closed the book with finality and put it to the side so Noel could return to her bed.

Jirach moans softly as Drake was thrusting in her tight hole "Oh.. gosh.. I going to cum.. I'm sorry" she moans as her juices squirt out onto Drake's groin

Noel yawns "That was.. go..good.." she nuzzles his chin.. as a vine rubs Al's groin. Slowly the door opens

Memy was home and crawls in bed with Al and Noel "Hey you taking care of Noel?" Memy said. she's soaked from the walk home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom