Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel looks away "I.. just wanted.." she crys balling up again

Memy looks up "Blaze.. I don't want a second child.." she blushes "Not anytime soon.."

"Eh, thinking about it a little more though... We probably wouldn't be able to fit in somethin' that small..." He said looking at Drake. "I mean thinking about it... Fuckin THESE would probably feel a hell of a lot better than gettin' our dick's 'strangled' in that." He said considering the options before him.

Swagger continued, cumming inside Katryna a little later. He mewled, as he felt him fill her belly right up with his red cum. He slowly pulled out shaking slightly from the ecstacy. "m-mmgh.."

"You can have them but I want the real thing. I'll force it in if I have to." Drake says with a poker face.

Katrina smiles and kisses swagger.

"I don't mean me getting you pregnant, I mean you getting you pregnant." Blaze says.

Noel crys "Stop.. only memy gets me.." she hits Drake with her vines

Memy looks at him "I said I don't want to get pregnant" she said stroking his sheath

Alistair glanced over at Reta, eyes widening a tad at the various cuts, though he knew enough about his job and such to tell that they weren't dangerous or anything as they were. For the moment anyway. "Hey," he replied, pretty relaxed as he was. "How are you doing?"

"I-I love it!" Lila cries out, letting Josh fuck her body harder.

Simon squeaks and begins thrusting into her throat, panting softly.

(No you don't but Drake is far to big for a snivy)

Noel takes this chance to run from them and diving under the couch

Josh leans forward and kisses her "I'm.. going.. to blow" he crys as his young fertile luxray sprem fulls her womb. Josh falls ontop of her purring

Lila kisses him back, squirming as she felt his semen fill her body. Her back arches, fingers clenching at the floor.

"Not quite sure you've figured out I'm not a regular Salamence yet. I'm only 4'11" sheesh." Drake says a little angrily. "She's only 2' anyway, and besides I've seen a wailord fit in a skitty. Explain that one."

Lilly wraps a hand around the base and moves it back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom