Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina moaned softly. She grabs onto swaggers waist, looks up at him and smiles.

Drake followed Nero, but stayed quiet and out of sight.

Swagger smiled down at her, kissing her as he pulled his finger out of her anus, moving his cocks head down to poke and prod at her anus, lightly applying more and more pressure until his shaft's head sank in. He started to gently fuck her with just that for a moment, before gradually pushing in his entire shaft.

Nero looked up at Drake, acting innocent seeing as how he hid Noel before he managed to come in. "Sup?"

Memy blushes as she kisses Blaze

Noel crys softly as she's balled up in the closet

Josh kisses her as he pumps his cock faster "I.. really like this.." he crys as his cock throbs and close to cumming

Swagger panted lightly, slowly pushing his cock in and out of Katrina's tight ass. He bent her up looking into her eyes. "Katrina.. Don't lie... I can just pull it out if it's that painful.."

"Eh nothin, just tryin' t' see if I can keep this room here... Seein' as how that snivy ran off a while ago. Seein' as how my baby brother's now a Goodra, he'll probably need a lot more room, so I'm checkin' if I can take this room...well... if I find it comfortable.." Nero said plainly, as he sat by the door of the closet. He shrugged casually "...It's okay I guess... though the room's not really my style... But hell the bed's comfy."

Stoping for a moment to look at him "Yes.. you got a problem? plus Memy is my little sis" she said getting more sassy with him

Nero seemed to be shocked not by her sas, but by the fact that MEMY was the little sister when Noel was a snivy. "...No... I fucked her hard before, but... ya sure you don't have that backwards? Memy seems to be the older sister.." He said plainly.

Noel hops up turning to face him. her red cock rubs up on her belly "Hey.. she maybe a luxray and bigger but I'm older.. her father raped my mother and I was born a year before her!" she said using her vines to get eye level with Nero. "I love my sis.. but I hate our fucking father.. he rape her mother too.. he even raped Memy.. and tryed to eat me the day I was born.. I hate him.." she started to yell

Drake caught up with them. "Hey! How's it going?!" He said in a slightly ticked tone.

"No, please, keep going." Tears rolled down the sides of Katryna's cheeks.

Blaze kisses Memy back.

Nero punched Drake right in the shnoz, still keeping eye contact with Noel. "Calm down. It's not like I was critiquing you for being shorter."

Swagger soon, pulled out inserting his cock back into her pussy, tenderly cuddling her as he became rougher now that he was in her slit. "Katryna. I can't do that.... you're suffering."

Noel puts her hands on her sides as to vines rub up on both Drake and Nero groins "I'm.. older then her.. and yes I'm a herm.. you better treat me nice" she said sassy

Memy kisses Blaze as her eyes look at his belly "How long till your ready?" she rubs his belly

Drake took a few deep breaths. "Sorry, I don't like it when others take what I claim." He said in a calmer tone.

"I.... Okay." Katrina says closing her eyes.

"I'm not sure." Blaze says, rubbing Memy.

Nero shrugged "Eh, I was just concerned about her cause I saw her crying under that table."

Swagger nuzzles her lightly kissing her tenderly as he began pounding away at her pussy. "...Katrina..." He crooned lightly, only fingering her anus gently.

Noel's vines rub their sheaths "Hey.. you two.. I'm trying to jerk you guys off" with a sassy voice.. her tiny hand jerks herself off

Memy rubs him more as her cock gets hard "Have room for two in there?" she giggles rubing on his tail hole

Alistair finished working out and patrolled around, making sure everything was in order before going to the living room, sitting down and turning on the tv while looking about. He was bored, and wonder if he'd be called to deal with something, or if someone would show up he could talk with.

"Hm? Sorry. Hey? How far can those vines go?" Drake asks.

Katryna moans aloud. "Swagger... It feels good." She says, still crying a bit.

"Actually Memy, Id like to try something." Blaze says with a smirk.

Noel smiles as she rubs his sheath "I.. don't know, plus I don't know were they go after I'm done with them.." she said slowly jerking off

Reta sits close to Al in the livimg room after her night of fun with Beeza "Hello.." Al could clearly see her cuts

Memy smiles jerking off as she looks up "Sure what you have in mind love?" she kisses his pregnant belly

Nero smirked slightly as Noels vines kept going. "Heh, the vines jerking me off actually feel pretty good.."

Swagger panted slightly as his balls slapped against Katryna's ass, whilst his hips continued to piston his cock in and out of her womb like a machine. "I-It feels good for me too Katryna. N-Ngh..." He starts to pant a little more rapidly as he starts to pick up the pace.

Noel lays back to let them both see her cock and tiny wet slit as her hands jerk her cock faster. soon two new vines rub up on them the vines have holes and feel soft to the touch "Use.. them.. they're just like pussies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom