Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel crys as her face was red "Please.. I'm.. a herm.. don't hurt me.." her cock gets hard and rubs on his hand

Memy kisses him as sprem from the luxray leaks out and covers Blaze "I.. want a wedding.."

A snarl came fromabove Drake, Dante, the huge noivern grinned down at the scene, he had an interest in the little Snivy as well... Only he wasn't going to share her. He jumped down on Drakes back to size up the person he'd have to fight or at least pester into submission.

Swagger sighed, "Would you let me take complete control over you if we ...make love?" He asked, he'd just see if he really did love her with this seemingly mundane act.

The Lopunny looks down at the Luxray, her sex resting atop his hardening length. She blushes, rolling her hips against him. Simon looks at Lilly, standing. He blushes before lowering his zipper, his nine inch length flopping out for her. "Y..you might as well," he mutters, stroking it a couple times.

Josh mewls as his paws fondle her bounce breast "I like bunnies.." he blushes his barbed cock sliding into her slit and raking her insides harshly "Becare.. riding my cock.. your insides aren't really made for a barbed cock like a luxray" he smiles

"I-I'm sure I can manage," she mutters. She didn't mention she was a virgin as she began riding his length. She tilts her head back, releasing cute noises into the air as his cock filled what small pussy she had. Barely a female's pinky could usually enter that hole. Her paws are brought to her chest, crimson eyes squeezed shut as she rotated her hips. "Lo...Lopunny~<3" Lila manages, blushing.

Josh blushes as he squeezes her bounce breast, his cock goes deeper as she rides him "Hey.. this is my first time..." he blushes as he rubs her clit "I.. hope your ok with having a baby from a little luxray.." he leans up and nuzzles her breast before sucking on one

"I have no problems with hemaphrodites. I have problems with those that interrupt though. Would you mind waiting?" He says before turning aroumd, grabbing Dante and slamming him onto the floor.

Lilly goes over to Simon gets on her knees, licks up his length, puts the head in her mouth, and nips at it.

Katrina blushes. "Yes, I would." She says.

Blaze smiles. "Then we shall have one."

Dante grinned and swung his tail slashing at his eyes with his tail. He quickly got back up and returned the favor to Dante, ramming him into the nearest wall, it wasn't as harmful as Drakes own attack, though it did pack a decent punch.

Swagger blushed lightly, seeming to now start to take her claim slightly more seriously. "...Fine then right here, against the kitchen table..."

Noel takes this as her time and wriggles to the corner, hiding under some clothing

Memy smiles as she yawns "Blazer.. I hope Josh and my sis are ok"

"I-I'm fine with it, Nyahh~!" she moans, her round rear slapping down against his thighs. His barbed cock drug against her tight insides, and when she tensed they only grew tighter. His mouth on her breast made her whimper, tail wagging. From this feeling alone she wanted more lengths, but she didn't beg.

Simon gave a light moan as he reached down, running his fingers through the polemics hair. He let her do as she pleased, seeing as how she was doing him a favor. He wanted to just bury his cock in her pussy, bet kept at bay, watching her work his swollen, throbbing length.

Josh purrs as he started to dig his claws into her before flipping her over "I.. really like this.." he spreads her legs and thrust harder his sac slaps her ass hard "Come on say it.. you love my cock.." he said sucking on her breast. his barbed cock would soon start to cut her insides as the grow harder

"That all you've got?" Drake says using his wings to force Dante off. "However, I predict that this will come down to either a draw, or I come out on top but not by much." He says.

Lilly bobs get head, and with each bob she gets slightly deeper, and her tongue rubs up against his length and head.

Katryna backs up against the table and waits for swagger.

Blaze smiles. "I'm sure they're fine."

Noel just hides as she was crying

Memy yawns a bit more before she gets ontop of Blaze and grinds on him "I.. love lookingbat your pregnant belly.. turns me on.." Memy rubs his belly as Blaze has grown a bit. Memy's wetness soaks his sheath

Dante smirked, then slashed at his eyes once more with his tail, before finally attacking him with his claws, slashing away at Drake, not bothering to truly 'attack' unless Drake made the first move.

Nero, the tyrantrum frowned seeing Noel, he knelt down looking at her. "..??? What's wrong?" He said out of some concern.

Swagger positioned himself behing Katryna, grinding his cocks head against her slit, moving down to lightly prod her ass, for a moment it appeared as though he'd actually take her there, however he soon resumed teasing her wet womanhood spreading it open. "...I still can't do it." He said with a chuckle. "Even now I still can't take your ass knowing you'd be unhappy.."

Memy looks at him as she rubs on him "What.. love?" her paws rub his belly

Noel hops into his arms "Help.. me get me away.." her chest grows quickly as she breaths rapidly

Lila stares up at him, her moans growing louder. She felt stings of pain in her walls, but she was too lost in the pleasure. "A-Ahh.. I l-love your cock," she manages, panting as she looked up at him. Her breast bounced with each thrust, moving in circles.

Simon gave a soft groan before resting his hands on the back of her head. He thrusted in slightly, small pants leaving his lips. "Oh, Lilly..~ You're such a good girl," he muses.

"Hmmm, I see you won't take this seriously. Then this won't take long, in fact it ends here, I'm walking away." Drake says, actually walking away and snatching up Noel from Nero. He held her loosely, she could get away a moments notice. "Hey, sorry for earlier." He says.

"Well it has to do with this..." He places a paw on Memy's dick. "...and this." He places a paw on her pussy.

"Because you care." Katrina says.

Lilly looks up at Simon, going deeper.

Nero frowned for a moment as he walked back over to Drake, slamming his huge practically rock like tail at his back, snatching Noel away from Drake. He went away, hiding in a room with no owner to it yet. He sighed as he hid Noel in the rooms closet. "..Stay there please.." he said out of true concern.

"....Yeah... I still do care.." He said plainly as he kissed Katrina

Swagger sighed "...Yeah... I do... " He said whilst planting kisses on her body, letting his tongue trail along her neck as he held her still. "Even if I wanted to try anal, it's not like I'd stop loving you because of that... or if you make a mistake... I love you.." He said snuggling her kissing her maws

"I love you too swagger." She says. "Hey swagger? I'll let you this one time. You can... You can... You.." She bites her lip. "You can take my ass. But only! This one time." She says blushing.

He positioned himself properly, lightly applying pressure against her anus with his finger, sinking his finger in once he warmed up. He smiled as he lightly and carefully fingered her ass, his slime lubricating his finger, his cock continued to grind against her slit, right up against her clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom