Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila blushes as she looks down at the pokemon. She couldn't tell what it was but she could feel it's length hardening. She blushes a bit, obviously quite a bit larger than it. "You sure?" she asks, tail wagging. Simon looks over Lily, blushing brightly. He runs his long digits through his hair.

Josh nuzzles her "I'm a luxray... and yes" he kisses her as he pulls her on top of him

Reta nods as Beeza takes her

Memy kisses blaze as she gets pizza all over him

"I'm glad you like it Mistress." Beeza fucks reta faster and harder.

Blaze kisses Memy back"Oh now I'm dirty, when we get back I'm going to need a shower. And you will join me." He says with a slight laugh.

Reta spreams her legs more "Can.. you be more forceful?"

Memy licks his cheek "Come lets get going.." she said looking at the daycare across the street "I want to see your belly grow"

Reta sits up and kisses Beeza "Yes.. and you can force it" she smiles loving her bee friend

As the to get into the room Memy got them "Yes and I was going to let a pokemon fuck me too..." she said as the ditto slides into the room

Beeza kisses Reta back. She starts going deeper, causing her stinger to nearly pierce Reta's insides, at that point she moves herself to where the stinger scratches roughly. "I-is this good Mistress Reta?" She asks.

"Okay. So we'd both be pregnant then?" Blaze asks.

((Yeah, her maws are giving him a bj.))

Reta crys as her body is getting fucked hard "Yes.. more please.." her fingers dig into the ground as her hips rock back into Beeza

Memy kisses him as the ditto gets in bed with them "No.. but I'm going to get fucked by a feral luxray.. he's fixed so I shouldn't get pregy" Memy said as the ditto rubs Blaze's back

Noel crys a bit knowing she's a cry baby and acts tough to get people to leave her alone "I so alone"

"I don't control them, tell them that." Katryna says giggling. A maw moves to lick swaggers huge balls, the other goes deeper, taking all of swaggers cock in itself. It moves it's tongue along the shaft, and the back of the tongue presses against the tip.

After a few moments an orange liquid spurts inside of Reta , some of it oozing out. "Mistress!" She yells in pleasure.

"Okay." He says to Memy. "And woah. This feels weird haha. First time with a ditto. Sorry if I offend you." He says talking to the ditto.

Reta crys loudly as she watches her belly grow "I.. was thinking you'll lay eggs in me.. cause your a bug..."

Memy watches as this big male luxray walks over.. she gets on her hands and knees as he mounts he and just holds himself there. the ditto blushes as he rubs blaze softly before kissing him and soon a cock like part grows

Noel looks to see the two in the room "Hi.. don't mind me.." she sniffles sitting close to swagger

"Can't really do that facing the opposite direction and my maws don't work well facing the same way as me." Katryna says turning her head and looking up at him. "Oh? Hey? Why don't you come over here?" She asks, looking at Noel.

"I wasn't sure what would happen. So... Sorry it's not what you were thinking it would be." Beeza said.

"Go ahead. I'm ready." Blaze says.

Noel sits close by them and hides her cock as it slowly grows from the show "Thanks... I'm kinda alone right now"

Reta smiles as she pulls off "It's ok.." she hugs her

Memy moans as the Luxray starts to fuck her. ditto smiles as it pushes into Blaze and starts to fuck his ass

Swagger pants, thrusting harder, blushing as he looked away from the Snivy, shaking as his climax came at last. He groaned as his thick gooey red cum shot deep inside the maw, unfortunatley most of it shot right back out of her maw dripping down from his crotch and thighs, down from the sides in steady little streams. "...A-Ah.... K-Katryna..."

"Oh they aren't done yet swagger. And you. Come, I'll give you a hug." She says opening her arms. Her maw pulls off of swaggers dick only to have the other one start sucking now.

Beeza hugs back. "Mistress? I love you." She says blushing.

Blaze slowly gets down on all fours and closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling.

Noel wriggles over.. her red cock rubs onto her "Sorry.. it's been weeks and I just need some people to be around me" she balls up in her arms

Reta yawns as she starts to stroke the stinger

Ditto grows bigger as it thrust harder. memy turns to face Blaze as they face each other "Blaze.. fuck.. I didn't know luxray's breed so harshly.." she was getting pounded into blaze as Memy locks lips with him

"N-no, no more.." He started, only to submit, taking hold of Katryna's maw now 'fucking' her maw as far as he could. His huge cock now bulging from several places as his cock practically pistoned in and out of her maw. "K-Katryna!..T-Tell them to stop...I feel like they're going to drain my balls dry...!"

((In rp swagger doesn't want it, irl, spirits you would love that.))

Katryna ignores swaggers plea and let's her second Maw continue to suck him. "I'll help you with that, if you don't mind swagger." She says.

Blaze kisses Memy back, "h-hey Memy?" Can I ask you something?" Blaze asks.

(( Pfft yep, I totally would... probably if I somehow were oblivious to the fear of the maws biting my dick off by accident > >''' ))

Swagger was stirred out of his state of heat, hearing Katryna's statement. "..I DO mind actually..." He said with a pant, shaking as he for a moment stopped giving in.

(Yeah you already forgot Noel.. never should have got her back into this)

Memy looks at him "Yes..blaze.." she breaths on him as the luxray pounds her pussy. the Ditto thrust harder as he was getting close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom