Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"O-oh. Thank you!" she smiles, making another cheerful 'Lopunny' noise. She arrange the flowers once more and places them on a windowsill.

"Not sure at the moment," she ponders, looking around. "I think we need to find more pokemon." Lopunny would roll over, large ears flopping about.

"Simon? Sure," she giggles and stands, easily walking to the front door. Assuming the female was following her, she lead them both up to her room, tail bouncing. She bursts into the room, hopping across it and onto Simon's lap. The male stutters a bit as the plump rumpled pokemon sat atop his clothed erection. Lila looks down at him, giggling. "I brought a friend!" she giggles, paws on his chest. Simon looks over and waves to the pokemon.

"I thought you wanted meet him," she turns, offering his lap. She giggles a bit, slowly unzipping his pants. Simon squeaks and snaps his hands down before his length is released. The Lopunny only smiles. "I can smell the need dripping off of you, Lilly," she murmurs, crimson eyes glowing a bit. "Why don't you give him a try?"

Lilly turns back around. "Well... I guess I could stay for a bit." She says, walking over to them and takes the offered seat on Simon's lap. "And what are you afraid of showing there?" She says with a slight smirk.

Simon is flustered as he looks away, hands not moving. "N-nothing," he muttered. Lila's hand slowly slipped down and stroked his length, through his pants. "I told you he was perverted," The Lopunny murmurs, giggling.

(If anyone cares I'm not dead.. ^w^)
Memy holds blaze as she was badly sick

Josh trotts around till he runs into the new people "Hello.. I'm Josh, my mom owns this place" he said happy wanting s hug from Simon

((*hugs super tightly* MEMY!!! I missed you ^^))

Lilly looks over to josh. "Oh hello, aren't you blaze and Memy's child?" Se asks.

Josh nuzzles her soft cheek "Josh.." he purrs rubbing up on her

Reta kisses Beeza "Can.. can I try something?" she cock quickly got hard

Memy pushes into Blaze as she starts to fuck him "I.. love you.. " she kisses him, her barbed cock raking his insides

Reta mounts her, finding the honey spot she was rubbing pushes her hard cock deep into Beeza "Oh.. fuck.. I need to cum" she holds her and thrust her cock into Beeza's honey pot

Memy kisses and rubs Blaze's cock as she thrust faster "I.. want to breed you.."

"Ah!" Beeza yells in pleasure. "Mistress Reta! Then cum then. I don't have any objections." Beeza says with a deep blush.

"You want me to get you pregnant again?" Blaze asks a little surprised, his hand holding Memy's, jacking himself off.

(Goodnighty.. I'm tired)

Reta thrust faster as her cock goes deeper

Memy shakes her head "No.. I want you to get bred by a dido.."

(Merry.. something day ^w^)
Reta thrusts faster as she bites Beeza

"Yes a ditto.. please" she thrust into his ass
(Also what about cute little Josh.. you forgot him)

((No, I didn't forget Joshie. I'm just waiting for Dementia to reply, her characters are with them. Also, Merry Christmas! ))

Beeza smiles. "More... Please..." She says begging.

"Ah, where would we find a ditto?" He says moaning louder.

(Lol sorry.. wish them a good something day too)
Reta bites harder as her hips move faster. her cock throbs "Going.. to blow"

Memy purrs as her barbed cock rakes his insides "The daycare has them" she said kissing her lover

((It's fine, and as well as MERRY CHRISAS TO ALL!! (who celebrate it)))
"Do it. Cum in me Mistress." Beeza says sort of loudly.

"Then let's make a special trip to the daycare." He said as he blew his load on himself, then pressing Memy to him to get it on her as well. (( love ya ;P))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom