Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
The four friends now sit in the living room, Amy getting angry, she was getting horny, and there was no one to help. She couldn't ask Chris or Haunter, and Jane didn't have the right body part. Jane slowly leaves the groups to find Alistar, she wanted to talk to him. Haunter and Chris with Amy now remain in the living room chilling watching tv, as Amys rage builds.

Simon was siting idly on one of the couches on the center, flipping through a very large pokedex. He was preoccupied, having let his Lopunny go off and do whatever. Speaking of, Lila was skipping around outside, making occaisional noises as she gathered flowers. He large ears bounced about, bunny tail wagging back and forth.

Lilly gets up off the ground from being knocked out. She shakes her head and starts wandering arround. Eventually she runs into Lila. "Oh! Hello there."

Lila turns around and offers the fellow pokemon a flower, tilting her head. "Hello," she giggles, nose wiggling a bit. Her ears flop forward as she bend over to look at the pokemon, tilting her head.

Lilly smiles and giggles. "Thank you for the offer, but not hank you." She says, kindly refusing the flower. "So? What brings you here?" She asks.

The Lopunny tilts her head and takes back the flower. She smiles slightly. "My trainer and I are here to find me a mate, or just someone to breed with," she giggles. "I come from elite genes so he wants me to find another similar." Her nose wrinkles again as she bends over to find more flowers, her heart-shaped rear swaying back and forth.

"Oh. What are elite genes?" Lilly asks curiously. Also she couldn't help but stare at Lila's bottom, and slightly blushes, then she mutters something to herself.

Scrat walked outside and found the two girls, unforantatly for him, he walked in right as the Lobunny bended over, so he got a great view of her butt, giving him a dark blush and a slight throb from his shaft.

"Pokemon raised by elite trainers and trained to be used for the higher gym leaders," she says in a sing-song voice. She sticks a headband of roses atop of her head, having already flicked the sharp pieces off. She turns to the girl, fluffing her chest fur. "Though, Simon doesn't care if who I breed with is like that. I think he secretly want to fuck a pokemon," she giggles.

The Scatterbug shook his head and walked up, "Hello there, I haven't to meet a Lopunny before, you must be new. I'm Scrat." He greeted politely to the Rabbit Pokémon, smiling.

"Oh, so trainers and their Pokemon that aim for the elite four than. And why do you think that he wants to mate with a Pokemon?" She asks, with a slight giggle.

Lira looks down at the new pokemon and gives it a happy 'Lopunny!' as a greeting. She turns to the other, tail bouncing. "I think he's a pervert," she giggles, covering her mouth with her paws.

"I've walked in on him watching girls dressed as pokemon being mated with men. He pleasures himself to it," she nods. She bends over again, picking up a couple more flowers. Her fluffy tail wags a bit as she thought of her trainer. Simon was already up in their room, staring at the ceiling. The green haired male had had a hard-on all day, leaving it be.

Lilly blushed a bit more. "You know, if you keep shaking that tush of yours, someone might get the wrong idea and grab it." Lilly said with a giggle.

"Why would someone do that?" she turns, tilting her head. She blushes a bit and sits on the grass, arranging the flowers.

"Just saying it might happen." Lilly says, sitting down next to Lila. "Oh hey, what's your name, if you don't mind telling me."

"It's Lila," she smiles, running her hand over her long legs. She smiles softly, her other hand running down her chest. She was tempted to use Cute Charm on a male pokemon nearby but felt that would be cheating.

Alistair had woken up as well, and now was in the gym going about his morning routine, shaking off the fatigue of waking up from a knockout that had somehow turned into a nights rest. That seemed to also happen a lot when they fought, but it never stopped either of them from trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom