Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze nods as he leans over and starts to suckle on Memy's breast, his tongue licking her nipple.

Break kisses Reta back. "Thank you, an the sweet smell is probably from the honey." She says blushing.

Josh looks over at at Blaze "No.. mine..." he said suckling on me harder "Oh.. Josh stop.. so.. how does it taste?" Memy rubs them both

Reta pulls her back for a kiss "Could.. you show me your honey pot?" Reta blushes badly

"Mmm good." Blaze says suckling a little rougher.

Beeza blushes as well. "Well it's not a 'pot' but more of a thing hanging out from underneath me." She says, tapping her abdomen, before lifting it so you can see the underside. On the bottom of Beeza is a hive, and you can see a lot of bees in the combs, and in the center of it, something that smells sweet.

Nox gives Noel a little squeeze and a kiss on the cheek as they stand at the door of their worn-down cabin. "Are you ready to head back?" He asked her, smiling warmly.

Alexander had finished up with Memy a while back and was now reliving the moment in his mind, blushing to himself as he sat in the corner of the living room.

The Simipour said goodbye to the Haunter and sighed, needing release quickly. She pulled down her white panties and pinched her wet clit, moaning loudly as she did so.

Scrat paid his bill and went into the kitchen, getting some apples, and cut them into pieces with a thin knife.

Memy was also as Josh nuzzles his dad before he too was asleep

Noel hops into his arms and balls up "Yes.. I mis my sis.. and my bed.." she giggles

Reta reaches out to touch it "Can.. I eat some of it? " she said rubbing at the spot

Scrat ate an apple piece as he walked past Memy's room. "Heh, didn't know Josh had a twin." He joked lightly as he saw Josh and Blaze suckling.

Alistair held up under the rain of blows, determined to not give in. He made as if to go for a knee to the chest, but as a feint as he threw a right hook at her instead. It might not do much, but it was at least something.

Alistair grunted as he hit the ground, refusing to play metaphorically dirty, and instead rolling backwards out of her reach and hopping back up. He noted it was getting dark, but until Lily yielded or he did, neither of them was going to stop. "You ready to give up yet," he taunted as he prepared to go at her yet again.

"Don't mind if I do," he replied as he moved back in, throwing out a few preemptory blows as he appeared to repeat the same tactic he'd used so many times in this fight. But instead of blocking from her return hits, he went with a different strategy, grabbing fists before they could land, and then going for a headbutt while they struggled against each other.

Alistair blocked as best he could with his own knee as he headbutted her again. "Nope," he replied, lying, but that was to be expected. "You?"

Memy wakes up around 2a.m Josh was laying on top of Blaze sucking his thumb "Oh.. that's a moment.." She rubs Josh's head as he wakes and yawns.. his big blue eye's lock onto Memy

Reta starts to rub Beera, her hand gets sticky and pulls away licking her hand "Honey..." Reta leans in and starts to lick the spot

Blaze wakes up and looks at the two. "So adorable." He mutters, still half asleep.

Beeza softly moans. "You like how it tastes?" She asks.

Josh looks up at Balze as his body keeps him nice and warm "Yes.. Josh.. your so cute.. I honestly still cannot believe you put him in me.." Memy kisses them both as she cuddles up on blaze

Reta nods as she keeps licking and moves in deeper

Blaze smiles, cuddling back. "He's not the only cute one you know." Blaze says kissing Memy's cheek.

"Th-this feels good." Beeza says moaning aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom