Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunter though not a male liked to play with women, he appears in front of Jeylyn he speaks "hellooooo......can I playyyyy withhhhh tyyyooiuu?" He asks his hands close to her breasts. He licked his lips and smiled

Memy smiles "And there.. I sent a message to everyone's phone.. and I'm going to make sure my rules are fellowed.. starting now." She hands Chris a bill "Here all the food you eat and water, clothing, housing and that at the bottom his your pay" It said he owes Memy 400$ for the pass week. She hands one to Jane it was a free pass as she hasn't got her first pay check. Memy walks off with her labtop on her back and a handful of bills to pass out. She smiles passing Jeylyn "Hey your new? take this" she hands her a note about the new rules.. she gets to loudspeaker "Hello it's Memy and I'm going to tell you all this once.. Rule1 everyone has to help out with the manor, meaning cleaning, cooking washing clothes. Number2 no more random sex.. My place is a business and I'm opening to the public in a few days, were not going to have private contracts anymore so.. leads into number3. I'll pay for you guys to get checked up every month to make sure your clean. Number I'll be giving you color cards.. if you have the same color of someone, its your job to do the work with them.. Finally number5 if you brake any of these I'll warn you once, fine you for a second and if you keep doing it.. your out on your butt.." Memy turns off the loudspeaker as she hands out paychecks and bills to everyone.. she doesn't give Blaze his.

Reta wasn't in the manor right then as she crys "I'm.. sorry.."

Jeylyn blushed and took the rules and read them and asked a question, "What justifies as random sex? Do we have to ask permission or?" Once she got her answer, she went to her bed and slipped her other hand to her lingerie, but saw the Haunter having his hands near her e-cups. "Hm, alright then. 'Bout time a male wants to get laid with me, but the rules say no more random sex."

Scrat read the rules and smiled, Finally, no more random sex, I'm tired of very corner I turn, it's two people having sex. He hugged Memy, "Thanks, these rules are quite reasonable."

Memy hugs him back.."Thanks want to join me in my room? we can play games together.." she said smiling as her tail wags happily

Holding his hand she walks him to her room. "I got plow master3 in the mail today.. it's coop" Memy opens her door to find Josh sleeping.. he's grown alot after two days

Memy kisses josh's head as she sits on the bed.. watching as the game starts up "I'm.. scared because Josh will be mature in a day.." she lays back patting the bed wanting him to join her

"Well than, looks like our excursions end here Amy." Blaze says.

"Come on, stand up mistress. Don't cry." Beeza tells her, still willing to help her up to her feet.

Memy smiles as shr hands him a controler "Sure but only for s bit.. I have to get some sleep" She started to play

Reta crys getting up "I.. don't get it.. I hurt the plants... and said I like killing bugs.. you still are nice to me.."

Haunter laughs and smiles, looking at the busty woman. " I am nottt what you call a male....I have no penis or vagina...." Haunter said as it cups her breasts, slightly digging his nails into her breasts a bit, holding the in its hands.

Chris reads the paper, and is awe struck and taken back by it, putting it down he sighs softly. "Well this will be interesting...." Chris said as he sits next to Jane and hugs her.

Amy reads the note, had it not been for blaze she may have objected to it, though Chris Jane and the haunter would have stopped her. Sitting up she leans into blaze and and looks up "So what is random sex? planning it out does not mean random" Amy giggled in a matter of fact tone.

The Simipour moaned lightly as her huge breasts were groped. "Then how do you have sex?.." She asked, arching her back.

Scrat played with the game with her, his thigh touching hers the whole time.

Being from a gas family Gastly Haunters and Gengars don't really have sex organs. Gengars can they can do it but normally we just stick our self into a female and give her our DNA and it makes te egg in you active and you have out babies" Haunter said smiling a she fondled the large breasts more enjoying to soft texture. "I can even lick and finger with the best of them" he add grinning focusing on fondleing the large breasts

She arched her back more, her e-cups very sensitive. "Mmm, what about the rule of no random sex..?" She moaned, her panties getting a bit wet.

"Heh, that's true, however, why did I not get anything? Maybe I should see Memy about that." Blaze says.

Beeza lets off what seems to be a smile. "Because I can't hate anyone."

Memy played for about a hour "Ok. I'm done.. have a goodnight.." she said walking out with him before heading to the washroom and seeing Chris "So.. where's my money you owe me? you guys aren't staying for free anymore" Memy said tossing clothes into the wash she also texts Blaze to meat her

"Forrplaayyy is hardlyyy sexxx" Haunter said as he continues to fondleing the sensitive breasts. He even sticks out his tongue and licks one of her nipples

"Well I better go to my room and get the rent....I dunno why she is doing this..." Chris gets up and starts heading to his room where e runs into Memy. "Ah yes yes yes I am going to my room to get my rent don't worry" Chris said as he smiled and passed Memy on his way to his room

Amy jumps up and shrieks, she had been sitting on blazes phone "oh my gosh that scared me..." She hands blazes his phone

Memy looks at him gaving him a sniffle "You better.. I love you chris.. we're friends but, I'm tired of having to pay for everyone.. I lost half of my savings just trying to get this place ready for my public opening.. in a week we'll be having guys.. girls just cumming in here to see my top breeders.. I want us to be a great business.. do you know how many favorites I had to call in just to get a permanent it." she storms off looking for something

Blaze takes his phone and checks his messages. "It's Memy." Blaze puts his phone up and goes to see Memy. "Hey Memy, what's up?" He asks.

She hands him a bill for the food, water, rent and child care "You know.. that few days I was gone.. sent you messages you never read.. well I had a baby.. " she looks at him angrly "You.. never answered your fucking phone.. when I needed you.." she falls down crying

Reta looks up as she hugs her chest "I.. need you to.. tell me I was bad.. please.." Reta crys

(Yeah pols your such a bad dad x3)

Amy now owners the halls
Jane remains in the kitchen turns out even her physic powers didn't see this comming

Haunter grins and pulls off the large bra, exposing the larger breasts they held. He turns solid as he burries his face into her breasts fondleing them getting rougher

Chris heads to his room in order to get his rent, still taken back by this

(Shame on you, Pols! SHAME)

She let out a gasp of pleasure, "Fuck..." She hugged the Haunter to her breasts, her beautiful eyes closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom