Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
(No one pays her respect for letting them live in her manor.. they just move in.. and don't care who runs the play so.. I just don't care.. Memy's just getting used anyway so why should I care anymore.. my characters always get fucked in the end.. just like me in RL.. why because I'm a scared little shit.. I just want to be happy but, that never happens..)

"Your a bug.." she cuts herself again

((Memy!! Don't talk bad about yourself! ))

"... You and most everyone hates me just because I'm a bug, and worse, a queen bee, they're all afraid I'll sting them or something, or that my appearance is offsetting..." Beeza says.

(Well it's true.. I'm a closet furry that wishes she was a hermaphrodite Luxray, Bi and has her Gf living with her in a house were her father hates her for her life still.. so I hop on here hoping to get away from it.. to find out half the time I'm not respected..)

Reta wraps her leg up and looks away "I don't care.. a bug is a bug.. I'm not afraid.. I just hate bugs.. wish u'll just died"

((Mems? I look at pokè R34 every day, I wish those were real, as well as being a Typhlosion, and if we ever did become what we wanted, I would go out to look for you.))

"So for you it would be that my appearance is offsetting... This is why I don't normally socialize with the others here..." Beeza says in a slightly depressed tone.

(All I just want in the rp is to be respected.. My character owns the place they all live in. I'm really crying right now and I hate it.. I want to stop hurting but, I know everytime I think of it.. it's never going to happen.. I just want it to stop)

"No.. your a bug.. I hate bugs.. I want you to not be alive.." She said cleaning her blade

((Memy... Don't cry, please... I don't want you to be sad. It sucks being sad, so please try an cheer up?))
Beeza moves closer to Reta. "What is it about bugs you don't like?" She asks.

(I hate myself.. I'm weak.. and easily lied too.. I cannot take it.. I should just leave so u'll can move on with your lifes)
Reta moans "Bugs.. are gross.. and need to be smashed" she had a grin on her face

(So.. If people are just going to use me.. I don't need to be around.. hell the one that hurt Childer...I'm not naming anyone they know who they are, didn't care and she's never coming back.. )

Reta grins more "Like.. poisoning them.. or burning them.. oh my favorite cutting them open anf pulling out their insides"

((People are using you because you are letting your emotions take over, clouding your judgment. You need to to stop letting them take over you. They're taking advantage of that. Also no, don't kill Beeza!!))

"Well I'm here, now, if you want to do something then do it. But when the nature around the mansion starts to die you have only yourself to blame..." Beeza says in a calm tone.

((All right next time I won't go to bed....one Jane will bear Alistars baby soon, Amy now just got blazes seed.
And if I am the one Childers mad at that is ridiculous. I had said for you guys to go on with out me, I was going to be busy.
Mems if you wanna lay down the law then lay it down. There is no two ways about it. ))

Gasping Amy feels blazes cock push into her ass, as it does she shivers. Gripping his bed sheets she moans into his bed.

After a rather long time of laughing in the laundry room he is finally leaves. He heads towards the kitchen, Haunter and Jane are there all ready as he shows up. And Chris offers to cook up food, for every one

Memy walks out into the kitchen and looks around and sits at the table, she was typing on her labtop

"whatever.."Reta said in a nasty voice as she smashes some flowers.

((So blaze has impregnated Memy, and now Amy, damn xD. Also I feel like your having Reta try to get Beeza angry .-.))

Blaze starts to thrust faster and harder.

Bee a shits her eyes and looks away. "Please don't do that... My bees work very hard to keep this place maintained." She says.

(Good job being a father... Jk.. no real)
Reta smashes more and just laughs "there just plants.." she smiles happily

((It was initially my plan to have him be with just your character but others ended up wanting him and partially forcing him into those positions...))

"Stop it! Please!" Beeza asks her, starting to cry.

(Well it doesn't matter Memy hates herself.. as she just getting used so you'll see soon)

Reta just laughs more as she smacks a Bee out of the air "Shut it.. " she screams riping flowers out of the ground

(I don't know...)
Reta keeps hurting the flowers as she just doesn't care "Look.. I ruining this nature you care about" She said evilly

(Amy doesn't have to bear blazes child I am sure there is someone else who can xD )

"Hey memes have you met Jane and Haunter properly yet?" Chris asked while he fumbled around with the dishes, Jane and Haunter smile and greet Memy "it's a pleasure and a honor Memy" Jane said smiling

Amy bites the bed sheet of blaze as her ass is taken by him. She tires her best to meet each trust bucking into blaze as he trusts into her

Looking up at her she drops the flowers in her hand "I... i'm sorry" she falls to her knees just crying

Memy doesn't look at him as she keeps to herself "I'm going to give Josh away.. I don't want him around if I'm just going to get used.. hell his father doesn't know he's evern alive.." She said

Beeza looks down at Reta and then reaches out to help her up on her feet.

Blaze continues fucking Amy's ass until he cums in her.

Jeylyn sighed and went into her room, and took off her light blue shirt, her big breasts bouncing out.

Scrat opened his eyes and got up, yawning and walking around when he caught the eye of Blaze and Amy fucking, which made him aroused.

Haunter leaves and floats around, going through walls. He ends up in Jelyns room. As she stripped he laughed and turned invisible he gets close but doesn't touch yet quiet yet

"Woah woah woah that's pretty extrem don't you think Memy? Why don't you go tell blaze to smarten up?" Chris asked taken back by Memy's statement
Jane doesn't say anything but watches

Amy screams into his bed as blaze cums. Shivering she maons and looks back at him and smiles "your pretty good" Amy said as she pulls away and looks up at him.

Jeylyn didn't notice, as she pulled down her pants, revealing a sexy white lace bra. "No males available as always.." She sighed, as she laid down and licked her finger and rubbed it against her nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom