Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy jerks them off harder as she was almost going mad for their sprem "Please.. I need you to seed me,." she crys

"Spread your legs then~" Dante said with a grin. "I'm about to cum anyway." Nero chuckled. "It's only fair that my older brother gets first dibs on her tight little pussy seeing as how I've been fucking it a while ago..." He said smirking.

Chris looks as sees Retas body, he smiles "that's fine your not the only one. Everyone here will love and even if they don't who cares. You have a great body, Idont even mind if you use your cock to please yourself I can help" Chris said happily

Amy punches blaze in his arm but holds him more kissing him wildly "shut up you ass" she giggles and pushes him back down and she lays on his chest, not wanting to move his cock from her oussy

Jane and Haunter stroll the mansion

(Sorry Guys.. Childer and me had some friends over.. and I could say.. it was a pounding good time.. ^w^)
Memy lifts her tail so Dante can cum in her "Please.. I just want it over with.." her paw still jerking off Nero

Reta looks at Chris.. hiding a small smile "You.. mean.. there's more.. like me?" she said wanting him to sit with her on the cold floor as she was on a pile of dirty clothing

(Why am I never invited D:<)

Chris sits down on the floor after it seemed she wanted him in her room. "Indeed there are, at least...two here...that I remember....it is fun I don't mind being fucked as long as I get to fuck back" Chris smiled and looked at her celing

"Ha ha ha aren't you funny" Amy giggles and runs her fingers through blazes hair, her breasts squished into his chest. She laid there quite content wondering if his cock could get hard again, as she slowly moved her hips his cock still in her body

(Lol.. sorry.. ^w^ also Childer's sorry she's busy with school.. also Reta and Chris are in the dirty clothes room)
She pushes up on him... her legs spread more showing off her scars from all the cuts she's made and her average sized sheath and sac "You.. wouldn't.. mind..?" she rubs herself slowly

(All of you need to move to Canada :D problem solved )

Chris watches as Reta pushes closer to him, showing her body, the cuts and her her sheath. As she spreads her legs Chris reaches and slowly he rubs her sheath. As he presents his sheath to her, a bit bigger then her own. "I don't mind one bit Hun" Chris said softly a she leans into Reta and kisses her neck

(If.. you two want.. we could cybor together?)
Reta kisses him back as she jerks him off "I.. I.." she said moving his paw to her sheath.. Reta pulls back as her neck also has a old scar too "I.. don't.. feel well.." she pulls his sheath down and leans in.. sucking the head of his cock

(Sure...I am down for that xD )

Chris tries to kiss Reta agaian but she lowers her head to suck him. So Chris holds her hair as his cock quickly reaches it's full length, he moans softy as he moves a hand to grope her ass. His other hand still able to stroke Retas cock

(I hope so... we'll make a private Rp then..)
Reta bobs faster as her tongue licks his length.. she moans as he jerks her off.. she takes him all the way back as she bobs quickly on him.. jerking off the base of his tasty member

"If your gunna be funny then you better fuck me again" Amy says teasingly as she trails now her fingers on his chest drawing little circles.

Chris moans as strokes Remys cock more and more going faster. "Ah ...your good Remy...mmm....you wanna fuck me? I can take it?" Chis said blushing as he gets goosebumps over his body

(Lol.. Remy...^w^)

Reta pushes him over and mounts him doggy style "I'm.. going to fuck you good.." she said popping her cock into his tail hole.. thrusting into him she moans "Oh.. gosh.. Chris, your butt's great.." her sac slips his ass hard

Impressed by her power as she pushes Chris into the doggy position be gasps and moans as she trusts her cock into him. Chris smiles and moans as he instinctively pushes back. "Ahhh thanks, let's see what you can do" Chris edge her on, as he pushes back more and more.

(Why you.. pick him for the Rp?.. TwT I don't really care for the dogs..)
Reta pins him as her hips thrust harder as her cock throbs "I.. honestly never had this before.. I let many guys fuck me.. just so I could get money for my survival.." she bites his neck as her balls slap his

(Ok xD I change it to Jolteon :p)

Chris gasps and moans as she bites his neck. He arches his back and continues to buck against her. "Mmm you fuck good Reta" Chris said moaning as he feels her cock reach deep into his ass, their balls bumping was quiet nice too" Chris grabs a dirty shirt and clinches it

(Thanks.. ^w^)
Reta leans forward.. forces his head to face her and starts to kiss him.. as her hips slap into his rear "You.. like a bitch.." she said as her sac tightens up.. as she's getting ready to blow "In.. or on you.."

(I didn't know you were gunna do a Pokemon three way :p lol)

Chris kisses Reta back as she fucks him more. "He I don't care cum in or on me, but when I fuck you, I'll show you who the bitch it" Chris edge Reta on, as he bucks into her more, kissing her. His cock dying for attention

"Mmmm okay" Amy giggles and kisses blaze once more as she does Amy gets off of blazes cock and gets onto her hands and knees. Her ass in the air showing off her ass and pussy. "When your ready" Amy beckons blaze

Memy doesn't remember much as she passed out but wakes up to find her son Josh in her arms "Oh.. don't worry I'll feed you.." she said looking around the empty livingroom

Reta cums deep into Chris as she pushes him away "Sorry.. but.. I needed that.. go fuck something else" she said leaving him there and heading out of the manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom