Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Imagine this happening to you.))

One of Katrina's maws put swaggers dick in its mouth, wrapped its tongue around the head and slow started moving up and down on him, while the other one moved to lick his testes.

Before Lily could secure that pin though, Alistair rolled out of the way, ignoring the mud that got on his skin as his tail whipped across her face before he got back to his feet and charged at her, aiming to overpower her by brute force as he went to tackle her midriff.

(...... poop)
Memy mewls as the two fuck her holes "Deeper.. please.." she crys as her cock throbs with need too

Reta cuddles onto the other female "Please.." she crys

Amy and Jane both mount blaze, Jane sits on his groin now sliding his cock in her yet. Amy hovers her aching pussy just over his face so he got a good look. Jane grinds on blazes cock, coating it in her juices, Amy does what Jane does and slowly grinds her lips into his.

Chris wonders the halls for a bit, as Haunter floats about, hearing all the fucking going on

With both girls grinding on blaze they moan in harmony as they work him, Jane lets his cock slide into her, as Amy's pussy is played with by his tongue. The girls continue to kiss each other, fondleing their breasts, Jane bounces on blaze and Amy grinds on him. Their moans make a awesome harmonized pitch

Blaze holds Jane's hips and thrusts himself deep inside of her, and then starts breathing his warm breath on Amy's pussy, licking her every so often.

Both girls continue to moan, Jane bounces on his groin more and more, her jucies splashes out onto his groin, Amy grinds into blazes face more, pushes his mouth and nose deeper in her. The girls continue to hold each other kissing each other slopply,

Alistair skidded a bit on the mud as Lily dodged out of the way, quickly recovering and spin kicking around on the off chance that she had come after him while he was facing away form her. He was breathing heavily now, but not ready to give up.

Reta was runing as she runs into Chris.. falling back she yells "Get out of the way!" she yells as her bag falls open.. and a razer drops out.. and a rag with dryed blood on it

Chris on instinct goes to help the lady he knocked over, then he sees the razor with the bloody rag, he looks and then can see cuts on her arms. Chris picks up the razor carefully, and looks at the girl. "I am not one to pry into others business, but what I can see I must say I don't like the idea of sow one cutting themselves. I am Christopher a senior member of this mansion, if you want or need anything I will gladly help" Chris said, as deep down he reluctantly hands the girl back her razor he stands infront of her, she is quiet pretty

She pulls her tail around her leg "I..,don't need help.." She grabs her stuff and pushes into him acting tough.. before walking into the back room.. away from everything that can see.. "Fuck..." she crys softly.. as the blade cuts her arm, blood runing onto the ground

(Well I'm sorry I had to work 14 fucking hours today.. and wish to get into the action.. TwT *holds* I'll play with you soon.. if that's ok.)

(Hahahahahah~ Oh if only you KNEW what happened today, you'd honestly wouldn't want to bring in 'WORK' into this conversation since 'WORK' is not at all as bad as what happened to me . I'm honestly not in the mood I'm going to bed. Like I said before: Night errybody ))

He watches as the Sylveon pushes him away and she runs to her room. Reluctantly Chris follows, to his half luck she forgets to shut her door fully, and he can peak in, he does so to watch her cut her arm. This sends the chills up and down his back, as he watches. With a heavy sigh he pushes the door open and braces himself for a push, she now wasn't going to move him. "Please don't do that, it's not good, there are many Better ways then doing this"

Blaze's breathing becomes steadily heavier as Jane rides him, and the taste of Amy's cunt. "Getting... Close..." Blaze mumbles as he starts 'eating out' Amy.

~~

Lilly watched as Alistair just kicked the air. "Getting tired already? You used to be able to go longer than this Alistair." She taunted.

Jane giggles "all ready? Tsk tsk tsk" She says as she rides him more, not stopping she bounces harder and faster. Amy's pussy aching so close to climaxing, as she rides his face, the girls continue at each other fondleing and moaning. The girls moan in unison "we are gunna cum soon~~~"

Haunter floats in between the wall, looking for someone to play with male or female

((Probably going to bring my vespiquen on this...))

"S-says the one getting close herself." Blaze mutters, griping Janes waist, and getting his face as deep in Amy as he can.

(Lol.. I feel bad... and wish to kill myself)
Memy start to mewl as the two fucked her holes "Oh... gosh.. please.. I need it.." her hips jerks as she was her cock to get played with too.. her wet insides helped them pump into her

Reta looks up to him and just smiles "Maybe... I like this.." she said but, her eyes show she was hiding something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom