Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina giggles and holds swaggers hand, taking them to the kitchen. "So, anything in particular you wanna eat?" She asks.

He took the fruit saying thanks of course. He ate them whole, and stood there for a moment as the food dissolved within him. "Sooo..." He honestly didn't know what to say seeing as how it was fairly weird having evolved and fucked twice in the same day to him.

Alistair weaved back from the smack as he reached for her arm, going for a grab and to pull her forward, where she'd receive an elbow to the face.

(( so since all of your characters are busy that kinda freed up blaze.))

Lilly winces and then knees alistair in his stomach.

Alistair "oof"ed from the blow to his stomach ,but kept moving, grabbing her upraised leg and adding his force to move higher while he kicked for her leg, ideally throwing her onto her back, where he'd go for a pin.

Blaze goes into the main room to welcome back the four there. "Hey! Welcome back!" He says to the group.

Lilly blushed as she was pinned down, she shoved alistair off of her then hits him in the arm.

Amy jumps and blushes, Jane turns and smiles, as Chris greets blaze. Haunter has left and is looking for someone to play with. The three Amy Jane and Chris walk up to blaze "yeah sorry about leaving had a death in our family so we left" Chris frowned a bit. "But we are back now" Amy pipped up but blushed behind Chris abit. A short bit Chris excuses himself "I have to go get some work done you three have fun" Chris said as he walks away patting blaze on the shoulder

Amy giggles and Jane smiles, the two women take blaze by his hands and pull him. Bringing into the game room. As they pull blaze jane turns first and twirls out of her clothes "who do you want first big boy" Jane asks as Amy is quick out of her own clothes, as the two girls hold hands and stand breast to breasts kissing each other gently.

"If you want my maws can help you with that, seeing how it's to big for my own." Katryna says giggling.

~~

"Why don't I lay down, and you can ride me," Blaze points at Jane, "and you can take a seat on my face?" He points to Amy.

Alistair grunted, shaking his hand as Lily's punch stung his arm. He settled back into a fighting stance, ceding her the initiative as he looked to take advantage of a slip up or mistake on her part, ready for whatever strikes might come his way.

((Of course now it's 12:19 am and I try to go to bed..fine xD ))

Jane and any look at each other, they turn to him and smile together. "Sure...we will try not to hurt you to much" the two girls grin and walk to the couch both ladies are naked Amy striped on her way to the couch. They wait for blaze, as they do the girls kiss each other hands on the others breasts

Swagger stared at her maws shaking, getting sucked off by that? By that? It made sense sure, even so.. there was still the.. possibility that she might accidentally bite it off... Still... he needed relief. "U-Um s-sure Katrina...please..."

((A: holy crap 3 replies
B: bite it off?! Wtf?! XD))

Lilly started to throw punches at Alistair, beating up on him.

~~

Blaze goes over to the couch and lays down, naked. "Ready for you anytime, you want to get on." He says.

~~

Katryna turns around so her maws can get a better angle on swaggers huge length. Her maws then slowly licks his entire length in unison.

((Well, he is made of goo, isn't he?))

Alistair took the blows, arms huddled together to protect his face and upper chest. when he found an opening, he struck back as well, jackrabbit punches striking at her face and chest in return.

(( when was the last time you ate slime?))

Lilly blocks a few of the hits, eventually she goes down and to the side and trips Aliatair, she then pins him to the wet ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom