Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
(*slaps in the face* that's how I feel)
Memy still in her heat holds her baby boy Josh as she walks into the livingroom and sits on the couch nursing Josh

Dante hissed now having woken up, he snuck up behind Memy growling slightly. "Dante. No." Nero was there as well Dante snarled as he stopped. Nero sighed "Sorry about that... He gets kind of pissy when someone is apparently 'in his place'." He said refering to the couch. "...I'm assuming that's your baby Memy?"

(( Oh yeah I made two new female ocs, both are doms and one REALLY likes using 'vine whip'. ))

(I may make a new one)
Memy smiles and lays Josh on a different couch "Sorry that I want to sit on my couch.. the one I own.. and yes Josh is playful..." Memy trys to hide it but, any male could smell her raging heat.. "I... should goo..

Dante hissed as he grabbed one of her wrists now grinning at her. "No I don't think so...~" Nero chuckled "Well it's obvious that he noticed that you're in heat Memy...Though are you going to struggle?" He said as he ran his right hand down along her body, flicking her small unerect member once he reached it.

She looks away.. knowing she wasn't "Please... don't... I', trying to.. control myself..." she was already snuggling on Dante.. knowing he was going to fuck her hard

Sitting on the cold bathroom floor was a young Slyveon.. as she held herself crying.. she rolls back and forth..

"Your body's too honest for your own good~" The Noivern said with a grin, carressing one of her thighs, giving it a smack. "Besides~ You're just too attractive to not want to fuck~" He said with a chuckle bringing her close into a kiss, Nero meanwhile grabbed Memy's hand placing it on his huge smooth shaft, letting her feel it, the thickness and stiffness of it.

A voice behind the little crying pokemon crooned "What's wrong love?"

Memy jerks Nero off as she steokes Dante hard.. her own cock slides out of her sheath.. showing of her barbed cock "I... I.." she couldn't help it but turn to face Nero and lifti g her rear to Dante.. letting him see her sweetness

Reta crys as she looks to see someone.. droping her pocket knife they could see some blood driping off her thight "Nothing." she crys

Nero smirks "Like I said, your body is making it so obvious that you're horny as fuck right now~" He said as he lifted her up, lightly teasing her cock with a claw, lightly running it down her shaft, softly against her thickness. He pressed his claw against her pee-hole with a grin. "Memy~ Do you feel like bearing another kid~? Me and my brother would be happy to stuff you with our seed~" He said as he began grinding his shaft against her crotch, while his brother pressed his shaft against her anus.

"Oh come on, that's not true... Now what's wrong~?" The voice said.

((Haha spirits, we both have a weavile character))

Katryna moans aloud from the pleasure. "Oh swagger! This feeling, I don't want you to stop." She says.

Memy nod as she lifts her tail for Dante "Go ahead... I want a second.." she smiles as she jerks Nero off, her own cock throbs wanting release

Reta turns to face this person "I'm.. ok... " She said with a red face..

((Huh? Weavile? ))

Swagger panted, rocking his hips, driving his huge cock deeper and deeper, his huge balls slapping against her round ass. "M-mmmgh... It's so good.. S-Soo GOOD~!!" He said as he suddenly started to speed up rapidly driving his cock in and out of her like a piston.

Dante smirked as he forced his own large cock deep inside her anus, waiting for his brother to get into her cunt. Nero smirked as he wrapped his hand around her cock. Slowly jerking her off. "Won't you let me in Memy~? Lets see if you can handle to dragon-type cocks at once~"

A female Sawsbuck came into view with a smirk on her face. "Oh come on don't lie like that..."

((On the character page is says sawsbuck and Weavile for your characters species.))

Katryna started to hold onto swagger. "Nnya! Swagger!" She shouted, her pussy starting to clench his dick.

Memy starts to moan loudly as her ass and pussy are fulled with dragon cock.. "Oh.. fuck... me... please.. " she crys wantung them to pound her all day.. her cock throbs as Nero jerks her off

Reta crys as she holds herself "I'm... sorry.." she crys balling up on other female

(( ??? AHHHHH I see I must have been 'drunk' and typed in weaville instead of Roserade |D ))

Swagger panted gripping Katryna's small body, feeling his huge cock having force its way past her cervix and now was hammering away at the back of her womb. He groaned slightly, his flesh turning slightly red. "K-Katryna.. I-I can feel something.. I-I " His tail slammed to the ground in fever, he was about to cum.

Nero chuckled as he started to pump his cock in and out as Dante did the same though in an 'out and in' pace. Their cocks worked like pistons rocking her body. Dantes tail slithered over poking at Memy's clit, lightly playing with part of Memy's shaft.

The Sawsbuck smiled, carresing Reta. "It's okay~.. Do you want to feel better?"

((Fuck my phone and it's retarded autocorrect!! I like it but I hate it...))

Katryna looked up at swagger, smiling. "Let that feeling build up for a bit and then release it inside of me!" She says excitedly.

Swagger was honestly quite surprised at how quickly Katryna had changed. He mewled lightly, panting as he began going faster, the bulge in her belly becoming slightly larger with each thrust. "K-Katryna!.." He couldn't stop, his hips were moving at a ridiculous pace for something of his size. He felt it. It was coming, It was- He moaned, his flesh flashing red briefly as he then mewled panting hard, pint after pint... this thick gooey dark blue cum was pumped into Katryna. Swagger panted contentedly as he pulled out squirting more of his seed onto Katryna staining her skin with his dark seed. "W-wow..~"

"Swagger...that was... That was amazing. We should do this more often." Katryna tells him, cuddling him. Her maws start to lick her body clean of the dark blue cum that swagger had let loose all inside of and on her.

Swagger laughed meekly "Y-Yeah... We should.." He said cuddling up to her , his arms bringing her into a hug. Realizing what he was doing he let go and chuckled shyly at the result. "Um...sorry about sliming you just now.." he said refering to the effect of his hug.

Chris, Jane, Amy, and Haunter the four of them are walking back to the mansion un-forseen things happened, mainly thus being Amy and Chris's parents passed away, Jane went with the two of them as did Haunter. They now come back, standing in the main room, the four of them look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom