Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Augh -Looks up at my wound- Well fuck I'm going to die AGAIN and have to get gangraped by succubi hookers... Wouldn't be that bad if they didn't keep riding me until my DICK LIT ON FIRE SPONTANEOUSLY. -Looks at how 'good my wound is bleeding'- Yeeep. ))

Alex smirks, slamming his hips even harder into the poor little luxray, fucking her cunt deeper and harder while ramming her against the shower wall. Meanwhile, one hand slips down and tries to pinch at her clit, but is shocked to find...a cock!? However, he simply smiles after a couple of seconds and begins to rub her off like a man knew how, knowing each and every sensitive spot to touch and tease.

Memy mews and melts in his loving hold "Please... make impregnate me..." Her pussy grips his cock as she humps his hand.. her cock throbs as she cums all over the wall "More... pin me to the ground..." she mews at him

"How kind of you," Alistair replied with a smirk before going in for a quick punch-punch-kick combo, to land some early blows or at least put her on the defensive.

Lilly blocks the punches but grabs his leg when he kicks. "Heheh." She trips up his other leg then lets go of the one she's holding to make him fall down.

"I'm glad you think this is amusing," Alistair grunted as he hit the ground, spinning about and tail whipping at the back of her knees as he rose, back in that fighting stance

((well I am not dead, if anyone was worried, just feel down stairs and hurt my hand...but I am here...dunno what is going on though...-sobs- no one needs me))

(( Yes we do. We all do. You give the people an ideal to strive towards. Many will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders on the site... If anyone gets the reference, I shall give them a moment alone with a new oc I'm thinking of making o_o A female character, a quite playful one. ))

(Everyone's gotta know Superman's Precursor. ^.^ Oh, Jor-El, you sly dog.)

Alex smirked, feeling Memy cum in his hand and all over the wall, seeing and smelling her thick, manly cum while he licked her neck and heard her mewl for him to pin her to the floor. With a playful smirk, he pressed her down to the bottom of the shower, her front half sticking out for anyone to see under the curtain while he grabbed her hips and shoved himself back inside. From there, he slammed roughly into her ass, licking along her back while saying, "G-Gah...gonna cum..almost there!"

((Spirits post: ))

Swagger only went faster, focused on satisfying Katryna, though he wasn't feeling any pleasure at all from this. He pulled one of the tentacles out from one of her maws, it squirted a strange gel like green fluid onto her maw and onto Katrynas face before retracting. "K-Katryna...just a little longer."
((Keep in mind you have every hole she has --minus her ass because of the incident-- filled with tentacles.))

((My reply: ))
Katryna nodded moaning from the pleasure.

(Yea..... *sits in corner* I think I maybe done)
Memy humps back on Alex as she is going to cum again "All..most.. please I'm going to cum again.." she mewls to him

Swagger cringed, shaking slightly as the same thick green fluid shot into her false mouth and her maw after re-entering. The others shot this gel like slime onto her body, and at last, this same green gel like slime shot deep inside her womb. He shivered slightly as he slowly pulled his tendrils out, the green goo dripping from his phallic shaped tentacles as they then started to let the rest of his strange slime drip onto her rear. "T-There... M-Miss Katrina...h-huff huff...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom