Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Between Jane the human and Lucario what position are we taking?)

"Well big boy I can go gentle for you if you can't handle it" Amy teases as she gets on his stomach and grinds on him down to his cock she rubs her oussy on his cock till she slide sit in moaning and gripping his chest

Chis strolls through the house and ends up behind Flynn, running up Chris picks up the Braxen "hello tere" he said smiling, he had nothing to do

Flynn wriggles in his yellow arms "No.. one.. loves me.. I'm a feral.. and everyone just used me" he crys wanting to leave this place

"Hey hey hey little guy calm down, we love you. What do you wanna do I got nothing planed. Let's do soemthing, anything you want" Chris said happily as he tries to hold onto the wiggling Braxien in his arms

Haunter strolls the mansion bored looking to play with someone either ghost or what ever

Flynn crys as he trys to ball up "I.. to be loved... " he said resting his head on Chris's arm

"All right we love you Flynn, come let's watch tv in your room, what ever you want" Chris holds Flynn in his arms holding the small Pokemon, as he brings Flynn to his own room

As they both sat on Chris's bed, Flynn got on his knees to watch.. "Ho.." He leans forwarded and Chris got a good shot of his sheath, sac and little pink pussy

"Ho?" Chris asked as he watches Flynn as he leans forward and Chris can see everything, Haunter appears in Chris's room for they were friends he watches and floats on a table

(Could.. you have both of them take Flynn?)
Flynn wiggles his rear as he watched the show.. his little sac giggles about as he cheeks at the hero of the show "I.. didn't know people live in a t.v..." he said as he's feral and doesn't know

( that's why I sent him there ^^)

"It's entertaining, but Flynn you keep your ass like that I may have to fuck you, your irresponsible like that, and I think my buddy Haunter would join, it's good and jerking people off, it has no gender but he rather be called a he" he is said as he watches Flynns body shake hair arrousing him even more his cock getting hard

Flynn didn't hear what Chris said as he wiggles his rear happily "Can.. we play?" he said looking to see a game system

"Of course" Chris smiles and face plans himself for being rude "any game you want, Chris said as he got on all fours looking over the edge of his bed for the controllers

(Could you.. doggy style Flynn? as he plays the game)
Fylnn starts to play the game as Chris moves around

(Sure)

Chris finds his remote, Flynn is still in his position his ass in the air. Playing the game with Flynn Chris gets closer, and slowly pushes his cock into Flynn, slowly e fucks the Braxien, Haunter moves under Flynn his hand becomes solid as it jerks Flynn off a bit

(Right now, Maya and Alex are sort of laying down and pulling each other in so their bottoms press into each other and he can keep pounding her. :3 Then you can choose a face~)

Alex grunts as he pulls himself horizontally against Maya to keep his cock delving into her tight, slick cunt, pounding himself into her as he stared at Jane with a devious grin.

Watching Alex and Maya, Jane moves and gets close she lowers her aching pussy into the face of Alex, as she did she lowered herself onto the chest of Maya holding the Lucarios breasts as Jane kisses maya

"Mmmm well let's see how you handle a lady in charge" Amy giggles and grinds on blaze not yet bouncing on him, she grinds slowly lowering her chest into his chest squishing her breasts into his chest, her hands now on the bed sheet

Alistair grunted, skin slapping together as he pounded Memy. He was trying to hold on as long as possible while satisfying her. But he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep that up for.

(Sorry guys I've been very sad today)
Memy crys as she cums around Al "Fuck.." Memy bites Lilly as ropes of hot luxray sprem full up Lilly's womb

Maya kisses her as Alex fucks her hole.

"Ah!" Lilly cries out as she is bitten and her womb being filled. "I- I'm still on with your challenge alistair" she says panting lightly*
((It's fine memy))

Alistair smirked as Memy came, tightening around him as he pressed harder and deeper in return. " I expected nothing less," he grunted, pumping a few more times before he came as well, warm cum flowing into Memy's ass and sending him on his euphoric high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom