Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander grunted softly, kissing Jane's pussy before slowly sliding his tongue along her slit, his hot breath running along the sensitive flesh. Meanwhile, he began thrusting much faster into Maya, groaning out in pleasure as he fucked her in this position, eating out the Gardevoir in the process.

Alistair frowned at Lily's question as he pulled out, sighing a bit from the afterglow. "Lily, I'm surprised. You aren't even going to wait to see who get's the winners prize after our match," he asked, folded arms and an upraised eyebrow with a smirk.

Memy lays on her bed as they leave.. she was shaking as her heat grows worse... Memy crys knowing how much it was hurting.. She looks out the door just hoping someone will walk in and seed her.. to help remove some of the pain

Alistair grinned in thought at her question as they both departed the room, unaware of how Memy's heat was still raging and paining her. "Well, I was thinking that the loser would have to do whatever the winner wants for a day. Within reason of course, so nothing like murder or things that would get you thrown in jail. But that's only reasonable," he replied as they made their way outside to begin their sparring match

Memy gets up and kisses her cub Josh on the head as she moves to the rest room to wash up "Please... stop.." she crys wanting this heat to go away. Looking around Memy leaves the door open and hops into the shower

Alexander stared into Maya's eyes, now sitting her up to ride him hard while he fucked her cunny and ground up inside her, feeling her pussy spasm around him and sending him into his climax. Moaning loudly, he filled her up to the brim with semen, holding the Lucario closely as she seemed to have expired all of her energy from this passionate sex. She really needed to let that stress out. Smiling warmly, Alex picked her up after pulling out and found an empty room, seemingly unoccupied and tucked her away to bed before heading through the halls with a smile.

However, he heard someone crying in pain quietly, heading into the room to investigate. It was there that he noticed the Luxray crying out, obviously in heat with the scent she was giving off. After all, a human like Alex was an expert of the heat signals of pokemon, and grinned as he quietly crept into the shower and pressed his erection against her rump from behind, his hands reaching to squeeze her massive melons while he leaned forward and licked her neck. "Ah, you're in heat, aren't you? You need someone to fuck you like a bitch until you can barely move." Smirking, he added, "Am I wrong?"

Memy lifts her tail and bends over.. she was to lost in her heat to have any control "Fuck... me..." she crys.. more in pain then pleasure.. her own cock was hard and she was pawing herself off anyways.

Alex smirked, licking along her neck again as he rubbed his cock along her slit, angling it and pushing it deep inside of her pussy. "N-Nhnn...you're a naughty kitty, aren't you?" Smirking, he began to thrust into her tight pussy, his hips slapping against her rump while he massaged her boobs, nibbling at her ear.

Memy has no control as she leans forward onto the wall "Harder... " she moans as the hot water washes over them. Her hot love tunnel grips him as her body wants nothing but the cock deep inside her.. "I.. need you to make me pregnant..." she mews

Alistair shrugged. "I'm not sure right now. I'll tell you when I win," he replied, shooting her a cocky grin as they exited the house onto the lawn.

Alistair grinned, settling into a fighting stance in the middle of the lawn. "Well, you're just going to have to back up those words, aren't you," he said, sizing her up and feeling out her actions and reactions before launching a full barrage of some sort at her.

(Sorry it took me so long.. I was helping.. someone close to me..)
Flynn hums as he plays the game.. not noticing Chris mounting him "Yea.. this games fun.." he said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom