Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katryna, now covered and filled with, the green slime looks at swagger and catches her breath before speaking up. "S-swagger... Thank... You..." She said stuttering and blushing. Her maws lick swagger showing their appreciation as well. "If you ever want to do this with me again just let me know okay?" She said hugging and laying down with him.

Swagger blushed lightly looking at Katryna, he slowly wrapped his form around her nuzzling into her. "Sure Miss Katryna... I just hope it rains soon... I know I should be able to evolve soon..." He said hopefully, kissing Katryna's chin lightly, playfully looking up at her with a smile.

"Won't you become a huge goodra then? I can't wait to see you as one." She says giggling. "By the way don't you need to be outside in the rain to evolve?" She asks curiously.

"Haha yeah, and by that time my gender should be definate." It said with a smile, upon hearing her question, he nodded. "Um Yeah why?"

(( Fun fact: Goodra are incredibly affectionate pokemon, when they decide to show their trainer affection they hug them and unintentionally cover them in slime. However it also attacks with retractable horns. It throws a punch that's the equivalent of the force of a hundred pro boxers. It's also apparently a pseudo-legendary. ))

((Pfft nice pokedex entry :p I know this stuff cause I have a goodra, it's a physical attacker but it has a lot of special defense.))

"Maybe we could go see if it's raining now." Katrina suggested.

((According to one of memy's earlier posts it is raining, drizzling, whatever you call it.))

(( Indeed though based on its stats, it would probably still lose in a fight against Garchomp. I'm not saying this to be negative or anything, I love Goodra, but you know facts art facts. ))

Swagger nodded, with a big grin, he kissed Katrina on her cheek , bounding off to the door, rushing on outside in a hurry. So much so that he hadn't noted that it was raining until he finally stopped moving. He started to glow and change form. His form began to grow, his neck and head began to change form, his arms started to develop as well as a long tail, and legs. Now standing at around six feet and only a slightly abnormal ten inches tall in height, stood Swagger, a Goodra, a definate 'He'. He looked down and turned red as he flopped down onto his belly to try to cover himself, backing up into a tree to also cover his testes.

((Sad but true. Hey if you have x or y mind if I get your fc I wanna test a team, I have one rule to this battle, No Fletchinder!! God so many people have that!! Fucking tired of them :/ ))

Katryna follows swagger to outside. And sees him in his new form. "Woah! You're so big! Congratulations swagger!" She says excitedly. She then sees your manhood, and blushes. "So big indeed." She goes over to swagger and hugs him.

(( Pfft.. Talonflame n Noivern man =3= I have to say they actually did a really decent job on the design of Noivern ))

"H-H-Heheheh..." He cleared his throat still attempting to hide his package though he was notably failing in hiding his testes, large and shiny, more than likely larger than grapefruits or about as big. Even so one could easily make an educated guess as to how long and thick his shaft had to be based on the size of his balls. ".. U-umm.."

((I have a noivern. Serves me well with its sp. atk. And speed. So you on for the battle or nah?))

"Still getting used to the new look and feel swagger?" Katryna asks.

(( Nah I'm in it for the lols not for the battles ))

"Erm.. yeah.. I kinda feel overly self-conscious than I was before Katryna..." He said looking up seeing that it was still raining. He suddenly felt this urge build up suddenly within him. "I think we should celebrate my evolution with a 'screw'."

((Damnit... Almost no one I ask to a battle ever says yes xD ))

"Shall it be here and now, or back to the room?" She asks smiling up at him.

((I am! That's the sad part...))

"Then take me, I'm yours!" Katrina says jumping onto swagger, wrapping her legs around him.

((Also you realize goodra is almost exactly twice her size right? Mega mawile stands at 3'3" while goodra is 6'7"

Katrina laughs nervously realizing her mistake, then she gets off. "Well then roll over so I can then silly." She says. "You know unless you wanna be on top of me." She adds.

Katrina lays down on the ground. "I can't help it! It's just... So big, huge, massive, enormous. Nnn, I just want you to put it inside me so badly right now!" She says in what seems to be a begging tone.

Swagger turned slightly red, but he didn't argue he took one leg in each hand, panting ecstatically as he began grinding his massive member against her exposed sex. It felt so nice already, nice... so very tender... His slime acted as a natural lubricant, he had rubbed his long shaft along her rear practically lathering her up in his oily slime. He then pushed the head of his member right up against her wet slit. Slowly pushing his huge cock into her tight little hold. He moaned shuddering at the feeling of entering her, he started to rapidly move his hips, pumping his massive cock in and out of her womb. His huge cock bulged out from her belly slightly. "K-Ka-Katrin-Katrina."

(like all the time.. people I want to Rp with are never one or take forever to reply so.. whats the point... *balls up*)

((I am always here but I am lost in our rp :/ you mis Memy are well day or night to hit me with anything ))

(I do like how I had a rule site but everone just said fuck no.. shows how much people respect me.. and well I'll love to have a threeway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom