Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex looked at Maya as she sat beside him, watching her breakdown due to the stress of losing her owner. He took her paw, gently lifting the Lucario into his lap and holding her closely, running his hand along her back and hugging her. "You poor thing...I'm sorry you were left by your owner."

((Interesting idea but that brings up what Lilly will do.))

"What you're going to leave me out of this?" Lilly asks in a slight whiny voice.

"You want me to sit us down or should i lie down and you go from there?" Blaze asks.

Alistair nodded as Memy explained her plight, practically crying from her need. Her hormones must really be out of whack. "Whatever you want," he replied, shifting about so his hardening member was poking against her pucker, while she faced up to the ceiling, allowing her to keep jerking off. And since he could guess how she was feeling, he forced himself into her, rutting her like he guessed her hormones demanded he do, though he didn't go flat out from the start. He looked over at Lily. "You can always get on top,' he pointedout with a shrug.

Memy had her eyes closed as her paw strokes her cock aimed right at Lilly "Lilly..." she said think of her as Al thrust into her baby making pot.. (Lol.. )

Maya was cry as losting her bond with her owner was killing her "Please.. I.." she crys.. her body shaking

(Okay, Memy is facing up towards the ceiling, Alistair's supposed to be using her ass, since he has the feeling Jane would murder him if he got someone else pregnant, based on what happened with Flynn earlier.)

Alex listened and held Maya closely, staring into her eyes. "Yes?" Smiling warmly, he cuddled happily, waiting for her to respond. Alex wanted to help her as much as possible.

((Probably you riding Memy riding Blaze. x3))

(Lol sorry Pols)

Memy looks at her the to her cock "Lilly... can you take it?" She said as Al fuck her ass (Sorry didn't read that part.)

Maya crys as she looks up at Alex "I.. need a owner.. a bond.. to survive.." she pressed her head onto his chest

Alex looked back down to Maya, holding her closely as she cried right in his arms, whispering softly to her. "Shhh...it's okay, little one. I will take care of you, okay?" Smiling warmly, he then leaned in to kiss her nose, not paying much attention to where his lips would land...

Jane passed out and was abandoned, she walks into the living room, where the human and locario was."hello...there is a ghost here...ima scare him off." Jane glares at Haunter, he appears from the couch and takes his form cursing the physic Pokemon he disappears, Jane then sits on the other side of the human and smiles. "Who's up for a three way....never had one" she said.

Chris is now in the yard of the mansion he sits down and looks up at the nigt sky falling upon then

Memy moans as Al fucks her ass "Lilly.. I need to.. cum.. I'm.. sorry " she crys wanting to cum inside her so badly it was hurting

Maya leans up to kiss his lip "I.. need a bond.. or.. I may die.. " she crys taking her blue shorts off to show off her lucario's rarely seen groin and thighs (Fun fact those round areas around there thighs are shorts.. ^w^ so they can take them off)

Alex finally understands, blushing deeply as she kissed him lightly and removed her shorts, showing him her pussy, making his cock make a massive bulge in his pants. As the Lucario cried softly, he kissed her deeply, moaning and looking over to the Gardevoir as she sat on the other side. "I...er...o-okay..." He was blushing, having never actually had sex before due to his attraction to pokemon and it being discouraged before. "I should let Maya go first...she could die if she doesn't." Smiling, he turned sideways on the couch and laid down on it facing up. "Maya, sit on my lap. And Ms. Gardevoir...er, sorry, I don't know your name...you can take a seat on my face."

Memy kisses Lilly "Thank you.. I wanted you for so long... " she moans thrusting inside her.. the barbed cock rakes her insides

Maya pulls out Alex's cock and works it hard.. she slides onto it "Oh... gosh.." she leans her head down biting her lip and rocks on his cock hard

Alistair listened to the conversation silently, rocking back and forth with his hands on Memy's hips as he pushed into her, his pace and force increasing once Lily had joined in as well, the motion rolling through the three of them. A hand slipped to press a finger, then two, into Memy's wet pussy, giving her a bit of the relief she wanted there.

Jane watches and gets turned on, she is naked cause of lack of clothes she starts to rub her clit watching maya rise up and down on the human. Jane fingers her self some more

"M-Miss Gardevoir...mmm...don't you want your pussy eaten?" Alex panted softly, looking over at Jane as Maya began to ride his cock, making him groan quietly in pleasure.

(Not going to reply much tonight I play BF4 a fuck ton.. ^w^)
Memy moans as her cock throbs.. "Oh gosh you... two.. Going.. to cum.." Memy crys

Maya speeds up as her insides are very tight "I.. only had this with one other.... it feels good.." she said with her eyes close

Echo flots off lookng for something to do and Flynn sit on the ground outside watching the rain

"You lay down, and I will grind you till you can't walk" Amy said pulling away yelping as she did so, she quiet enjoyed the feeling of blazes cock in her. Amy turns and waits for him to lay down

Jane giggles at the humans suggestion. "Indeed human but your sitting up, why don't you lay down? Or lay maya down so she can eat me I don't care" Jane said

Smirking, Alex nodded and slowly laid the Lucario onto her back before doing so himself as well. "We'll make it a fun little choice," he said, licking his lips slowly with anticipation, reaching for Maya's hips and slowly bumping his hips upwards to slap against her furry rump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom