Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Aww I love everyone here :3 ))

Chris sighs and shuts the door, he stands over the Slyveon. "well how about a introduction, your new here, and I was away for a few days....I am the assistant to this mansion." Chris said bowing but watching the girl. His stomach his guts saying something else was up.

Jane reaches her climax, bouncing on blaze as few more times, she then grinds her hot soaked pussy down hard onto blazes cock. Amy gasps and cringes she reaches close to climaxing but she didn't cum. But her pussy was hot and very close. She want going to cum and needed more stimulation

((By the way I can totally do single Rps with anyone here owo; ))

Jane and Amy giggle Jane slides off of blaze, her knees weak, Amy hungryly throws herself onto his cock sliding it into her pussy. She maons moans loudly, as she rides him fast and hard, Jane sits near them and plays with herself, watching Amy fuck blaze

((In all honesty did you see this coming, or did you expect me to finish In Jane?))

Blaze grabs Amy, pulls her down, kisses her, and thrusts hard into her.

Alistair made no move just yet, still grinning. "Well then, stop dodging, would you? I'm a tank, not a speedster." He shifted forward, a wide swing at her head as bait while his other fist launched a jackrabbit punch (Or as much as he could do that) at her gut.

"Well I'm not a tank but a 'Speedster', unlike you." Lilly says backflipping out of the way then blows an icy wind at Alistair.

Alistair grunted as the icy wind began to freeze the mud and sweat on him, not to mention the ground he was standing on. Muscles flexed as he broke the thin shell before it could harden more and freed himself from the ground as well. "I know. Which is why you should stand still and let me hit you," he replied, deciding to let her come to him this time so he'd have a better chance of landing a solid hit.

(I... can.. )
Reta looks away "I.. don't care.. this place gives me a bed and free meals.. that's all I want.." she wraps her rag around her arm to help stop the bleeding "I don't care about anything else."

((Aww no one here needs me while I am hard at working over night shifts ;~; I so lonely))

Amy wraps her arms around blaze sweating more, her breasts squished into his chest. Her baby aching as she bucks agisnt him, pushing her weight on his cock more. Deep in their kiss she breaks it to scream, as she reaches her climax and orgams coating blazes hard cock in her jucies

Jane leaves quietly, and walks about.
Bumping into Haunter

"Well you should care sweetie, if you wanna talk I am just up the hall, do you need Anythjng else at all? I can help with?" Chris asked sighing crossing his arms as he looks and his eyes examine the Slyveon she had quiet the figure

((Baby is the new back... Ribs 8D... Eh? See what I did there?))

The feeling of Amy climaxing on Blaze sends him into his as well, cumming deep inside of Amy's pussy. "Jeez Amy... It almost seemed as if you really wanted me." He stated.

(Hey.. spirit.. *hugs* I maybe depressed alot but, I don't like my friends to be.. and I'm waiting for your reply in this.. *hugs* chris I'm sorry I haven't replyed to you in our P.m. rp.. I just go to bed when I get home but I'll try to play with you.. tonight ^w^.. -sucks pol's ****- I'll be playing with you too )
Reta looks at him.. "Ok.. I'll talk.. " she crys a bit "I hate my body... look.." she spreads her legs to show off her sheath and sac ".. I hate my body and my family kicked me out.. I've been alone.. for sixteen years.."

(( Aw Memi it's okay -nuzzles- ))

Swagger kept saying 'Oh dear god' as he felt Katrina's maws continue to play with his huge shaft. It was notable getting harder for him to say it as she continued.

The Sawsbuck was slightly disappointed seeing as how the pokemon before just left her... Though still she was now in the mansion and at least, somewhat okay.

Nero and Dante continued playing with Memy, Nero grinned as he kissed Memy, jerking her off much more vigorously. Dante laughed grinning as he began hammering his cock deeper into Memy's anus. "Cum already you sexy little bitch~ Cum all over yourself~" He said as he nibbled on Memy's shoulder.

(-hugs- I'm going to reply to your p.m. soon.. right now I'm just resting.. I had a bad work day)
Memy crys as her cock throbs and sprays cum all over Nero "Fuck.. me.. harder.." she started to shock the two of them

Under normal circumstances, electocution would be bad, of course unless it wasn't used properly in bed, Nero grinned feeling the shocks travel along his cock and balls practically nothing more than a tickle as if he were getting a blowjob whilst fucking the dear little pokemon. Dante smirked thrusting faster, deeper inside Memy. "That's right, cry out baby, cry out about how much you love 'dragon' cock~"

She kisses Nero's lips "Yes.. it's so.. good.. I want it.." Memy pulls off of the and turns to face their cocks jerking and sucking them both..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom