Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy kisses him as Josh watches them.. he then Kisses Blaze "Oh.. Blaze.." Memy said pulling the blanket over them

Reta keeps licking as her hand squeezes Beeza "I.. want to eat it.."

Josh watches then both as he lays on Blazes soft body "I.. don't think he'll get it.. but, he may want to join.." Memy rubs josh's belly then her paw wraps around Blaze's Sheath.. jerking him off

Reta starts to bite into it.. "So.. good..." she pushes a finger in and pumps

Alistair heard Scrat, but ignored him. Yes, they were kinda beating the hell out of each other, but by now both had learned not to hold back, as long as they didn't do anything that would cripple the other or kill them. And it got even more complex now as they tried to overcome the others guard. Hell, this one may end up being decided by the environment as it grew darker and the mud was churned up around them.

"I think I have the advantage here." Lilly said, using the dark to her advantage to get behind Alistair as she grabs him, and trips him.

Memy's paw strokes Blaze faster "Josh.. don't mind dad.. he's just letting mom help him.." Memy nuzzles Josh as She watches to see Blaze was going to do. Josh sucks his thumb.

Reta keeps eating and pulls her down "Lay...down"

As Nox smiles and holds onto Noel, he gives her cheek a light kiss and walks on, arriving at the mansion with her and carrying her up into her room.

Noel yawns as it was about 3a.m "I'll see my sis later.. how about we bath together?" Noel said kissing his cheek. She loves being carried like a pet

Josh lays on Blaze as he jiggles around from Memy jerking Blaze "Daddy is having fun.. right?" She starts to purr from blaze rubbing her

Reta pushes her face into her as Reta's cock starts to slide out of her sheath

"Daddy is having a lot of fun Josh." Blaze says as he slips a finger in Memy.

"H-hey? Mistress Reta?" Beeza says looking over. "What is that between your legs there?" She asks.

Memy moans as her paw strokes him faster "So am I... your mature Josh.. so you can have fun too.. if you want" Memy said kissing him but, Josh watches Blaze's face

Reta pulls Beeza's hand to it wrapping it around her cock "Stroke it.. please.." she starts to eat Beeza's honey pot

((Sorry been having internet issues :/ I don't know how long this will be going on....I think we may lose the internet for a bit I dunno
which if I do, then I can only get on my wifi at work when I work over nights friday saturday and sunday 11pm -7 am but I don't know yet ))

From Chris to Haunter the four of them were in the kitchen, Chris keeping the other three calm. Amy was more feisty then Jane was acting, Haunter more mad about how he was treated. The four of them remained in the kitchen, Chris started to cook dinner.

Josh was the first to wake as he gets up and walks to the kitchen and waves to they..

Memy was just cubbling with Blaze as she slept

Jeylyn just finished masturbating and went into the kitchen, wearing her white lace panties and a saggy pink t-shirt. "Hello all." She said, the wetness of her masturbation still showing through the panties.

Josh blushes as he smells her "Hi.. " he grabs her hand and leads her away

Reta wakes to find herself in the arms if Beeza "Morning.."

Maya walks into the kitchen and bumbs into chris "Hey watch it.."

(Reta's with her.. I just had Reta fall asleep.. sorry)
Memy purrs softly acting as she's still asleep

Memy purrs as her barbed cock rubs his butt hole "I.. want in." she purrs

Reta kisses Beeza "Sorry.. I fell asleep.." her cock quickly hardened and pressed up on Beeza's honey pot

Josh kisses her "Hi.. " he said back.. his little barbed cock started to poke out of his sheath

Jeylyn blushed, not too long ago, this was a child who just kissed her. Though she couldn't deny her needs, "Hmph, I get what your getting at..." She pulled up her shirt, revealing her huge breasts, "and I won't stop you.."

Blaze smiles. "Then get in." He says.

"It's quite alright Mistress Reta. It was late, I understand." Beeza says, blushing slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom