Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
(No Pol forgot Noel.. she's in her arms and pol just forgot already.. I hate having my favorite characters be forgotten..)

(( Ohhh, he probably didn't forget > >'' Swagger's just not okay with Katryna pleasing Noel... Seeing as how what he considers what Katryna and him have is...some sort of weird relationship, which he even now is still kind of uncomfortable with.

((No, Katryna was asking to help out Noel, but swagger said no.))

"Aw, why? She's so adorable!" Katryna tries to argue.

"Can we be something more than just lovers?" Blaze asks.

(Oh.. well this works ^w^)

Noel nuzzles her and gets closer to them "I'm.. noel, memy's little sis" she said smiling

Memy looks at him as the Luxray cums but, he's not fertile "What do you mean.." she watches as thr Ditto crys as thick ropes of cum fill Blaze's ass

"You just look so cute!" Katryna squeals. "However my partner here said I couldn't help you with your problem. Sorry."

"I want us to be companions, be together forever." Blaze said, unable to find the right words.

((Pretty sure you know where I'm going with this.))

Noel tears up "I.. had a mate.. till he. I don't know left I think.." she crys with her little green hands covering her face "I'm so alone.." her cock softens and goes back into her

Memy watches as thr Ditto smacks Blaze and slides out of the room.. and the luxray huffs as he wanted to impregnate memy "Blaze... what do you mean?"
(Nope)

"Erm... I could probably help with her problem." He said plainly, oblivious to her erection, Noel seemed lonely, he wanted to provide some companionship, besides that... The more that Swagger looked at Katryna, she didn't seem to particularly care that much about Swagger, she probably wouldn't care if he disappeared as long as she got a cock inside her... or at least that's what he thought personally...

((Well than it will come as a surprise then.))

"Wait! First you said I couldn't help her but now you want to?! Well don't I feel kind of betrayed..." Katrina said in a surprised yet slightly depressed tone.

"Memy... I just... Way us to be together forever, I don't know why I'm finding this so hard to ask though..." Blaze says, blushing a deep visible red.

"I don't understand why you're reacting like this... I mean I won't sleep with her or anything she's just lonely... besides... you probably just see me as just some cock you like to fuck more than often, nothing at all special to you at all." He said flatly.

(I do.. just acting innocent)
Noel pulls away "I.. I'll go you two love each other and I'm just hurting you two.." she sniffles moving away from them

Memy pushes Blaze onto the bed as his belly was growing already "Blaze.... you mean..." she was tearing up

((Lol ok))
"... She's right swagger, I love you. I know you may not see it but I do. I honestly do love you." Katryna said turning around, whiched forced her maw off of him.

"I do. Memy... Would you... Marry me?" Blaze asks, his whole face flushed red.

Noel sits away from them as she jerks off "You two show just mate and get it over with.." she blushes

Memy rubs Blaze's belly as she feels something round in him "Blaze.." she holds him putting their paws together

Drake comes from behind Noel and grabs her. "Hey there little one." He says.

"What do I have to do to prove I love you?" Katryna says, looking up at swagger.

"So I take it as a yes?" Blaze asks.

Noel wriggres in his hands "Stop... " she crys hiding her cock from view

Memy kisses him and pulls a blanket over them "I.. don't.. know.. I never knew you loved me so much"

Drake ignores what Noel says, and turns her around. "Move your hands, I want to see what you have." He demands.

"I do. I want to be with you more than anyone else. We will be together forever, if you say yes that is." Blaze says stuttering every so often.

Noel fights a bit as shr hold her hands over her soft cock "No.. you'll just make fun of me and hurt me.." she's trying to ball up to be defensive to the huge dragon

Memy rubs Blaze's pregnant belly "Blaze... I love you too.. " she holds his paw as the lights turn off "Can you.. feel your baby?"

Noel crys as she balls up "Stop.. please.. my sis will hurt you.." she said her left tail covers her face

Memy giggles "Know how it feels.." she kisses his belly "Give it a few hours.. and Blaze.." Memy looks up as her head lays on his belly "Keep this merry thing on the down low.."

"Swagger..." Katryna starts to tear up. "I just... Don't know..."

"Not sure how well id be able to hide this." Blaze says with a laugh.

"Getting tired of this!" Drake says. Pushing Noel to the floor he pins her legs down with his, and pulls her hands from her crotch. He gives a look of shock, but it soon goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom