Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel balls up and falls asleep under the couch

Josh rubs her clit "I'm not done.." he smiles pinching and pulling it

Drake stare at Nero with a serious expression. "But yeah, with me being... Petit... I probably could fit in her. I'm only about two and a half times her size..."

"Oh really? Well I don't think so and the reason behind that is- TAKE IT BITCH!" He said as he slammed his tail into Drake, sending him out of the room into a wall. Nero couldn't screw but hell he could beat the shit out of Drake for no apparent reason. That was almost as fun.

Alistair was somewhat naturally put off by the presence of the knife, as part of his occupation, and he couldn't imagine that Memy would appreciate Reta defacing the tables with her knife. People had to use it after all, "hey, you mind not carving the table up," he asked, but none too harshly, glancing up from what he was doing. "I'm not sure you'd enjoy having to pay to fix it. I can get you a clean block of wood to carve if you want, but furniture is kinda off bounds for that sort of thing."

Reta smiles and then stops "Sure.. I have something better to cut" she said as the blade pulls across her thigh and blood quickly run diwn her leg.
Noel pops her head out right between Al's legs "Hi sir.. have you seen my Sis? I haven't seen her in a few hours"

Alistair's mouth was agape as Reta cut her leg instead, blood flowing down in red tracks. But he was distracted as Noel popped out from between his legs. He glanced down then back up, attention divided as his mind wrapped around her question. "Um, no. Sorry," he replied to Noel before moving forward. Taking advantage of his size and training, he quickly grabbed the knife, despite her own protests. "Sorry, but I tend to disagree with a person considering them self more worth cutting than a piece of furniture. At least that can be replaced," he replied, a bit angrily as he carefully held the knife.

Reta frowns but smile as she covers her cut with her rag. "Sure.." She lays down to watch t.v.

Noel wriggles out then up into Al's lap "You.. sure? you know who's my Sisy right sir?" she balls up and covers her body with her leaf tail

Glad that that was settled, Alistair decided that it was safest that the knife be with him for now, and held on to it as he sat down as well. A grunted a bit as Noel hopped into his lap but didn't move to shake her off, a hand reaching up to pet her as he looked down. "Of course," he replied. "You're Memy's sister. And I really haven't seen her today. Sorry."

Noel giggles as he was rubbing her ticklish spot "I.. oh.. a bit lower" she blushes rolling show him her white belly "You ok Al?" she said

Reta gets a idea and softly kicks Al "Your hogging the couch"

"Oh, what would Noel think if she saw you now? Do you really want me to die that badly? Are you really willing to risk it?" Drake starts to say, blood dripping from his head and onto the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom