Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why did you attack me? Is it because we are both dragons? Is it because I'm not related to you? Is it both? I want to know why!" Drake said, looking up. His face was bloodied and it ran down his body.

Alistair grinned warmly at Noel, glad she was enjoying the rubbing. He shifted downwards as she requested, fingers rubbing small circles on her white belly. The kick wasn't that painful, and he held back a flinch as he shifted with a sigh to let Reta onto the couch as well.

Noel rolls a bit more showing him more of her belly "A bit.. lower" she blushes

Reta yawns loudly as her feet kick Al a bit more

Alistair didn't comment, adding in more of Noel's exposed fur to his circular rubbing, the feel of soft fur soothing to his warm and calloused hands as he also enjoyed the looks she was giving him. But still Reta kicked him, and he moved until about half the couch was vacated for her. "There, happy," he commented with a roll of his eyes, wondering if she was trying to provoke him or something.

(Snivy's don't have fur.. ^w^)
Noel's face turns red as Al's hand was about between her legs "Just.. a little lower.." she moans happy someone is helping her "Do.. you like working for my sis?" she said

Reta giggles as her feet land on his shoulders "Sure what ev's" she said with a sassy look.. she grabs the remote and turns it to a loudly, boring music channel

(Whoops. Sorry)

Alistair rolled his eyes yet again, shrugging off Reta's feet and not really caring what channel she had it on, since another thing he'd learned a lot of was patience. He quickly got the idea of what Noel wanted though, and it was more than just a rub, but he didn't disagree as his massaging digits moved even lower. "Yeah," he replied with a nod. "Nice pay, nice people, there usually isn't too much trouble. There are a whole lot of worse places I could be at right now."

Noel moans a bit as her red cock slides out from her slit "Yea.. I feel like I'm mistreated.. because I'm so small and a snivy.." she said watching him rub her

Reta groans as she turns up the volume to almost max as she has death metal playing.. her feet start to kick the couch

Lila gave a soft whimper. Only to start panting as he teased her clit. She was bleeding slightly from his barbed cock but she only wanted more of it.

Simon now held her by her head, completely throat fucking the pokemon. His pre ejaculation now coated her mouth. He was close to cumming and after that her pussy would be annihilated by his erected cock.

Alistair sighed as the music got louder, death metal this time, and he had to suffer through the pulsing of the music and the pounding of her feet on the couch. His attention was mostly on Noel at the moment, noting her cock sliding from her sheath, but leaving it alone for the moment as he kept moving, frowning a bit at her words. "I see," he muttered. "Well, if anyone gives you trouble, you just let me know," he said, loud enough for her to hear him over the music.

Drake walked into the loud room and yelled. "Mind turning that down? My head is hurting enough as it is and I don't need a head ache to go with it."

"Hey Memy? When will we head back home? Also okay." Blaze says.

Lilly has a hard time taking Simons entire length, but she manages to take it all. She gives him a look that let's him know it's alright to cum in her mouth.

Katryna hugs swagger. "I love you swagger."

(Sorry guys.. I'm just not in the mood to Rp today.. I'm busy playing kirby mass attack. also Spirit I want your friend code if you got a 3ds)

(Just finished up the walking dead.. I was balling in the endTwT)
Josh started to slowly thrust "Can.. we be friends?" he rubs her clit then got a idea. softly he started to shock her

Memy looks at the clock "When did you want to go?"

Noel balls up seeing Drake "Keep him away.." she started to shake in Al's lap

Reta hops up and starts to dance.. shaking her ass infront of Drake "Come on.." she giggles

Alistair looked up and over at Drake, concern touching his face yet again at how the Salamence was injured. But if he didn't want to get his wounds treated, he supposed that that was his own business. But if he collapsed, Alistair would be there to rush him off to medical services or something. As it was, he nodded to noel and shifted slightly, as if to interpose himself between the two, though he didn't know what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom