Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having her mouth being invaded jane moans into his mouth back. Till he cums, dropping her on him once more, his cum shooting up, filling her pussy again with his seeds. Moaning Jane giggles as their kiss is broken "see told you so" Jane bounces a bit more Alsitars cock hard enough to do its job, she bounces more, for a minute, rubbing her clit she orgams, squirting all over Alistar, and his bed. Now her panting jane lays on him, breathing heavily

"Next time," Alistair replied with a wink as he watched her bring herself to climax.He fixed the blanket a bit as the two of them laid together on the bed. "Well, I think we've still got sometime before night. I've got a game of SSBB with your name written on it,' he said, glancing towards where his Wii sat by the tv in his room. Just a little something to pass the time.

(God damn, the last two days are a fucking blur >.> Anyway, once I recover from about three hours sleep for two days, I'll reply to Spirits from two bloody days ago. Fuck.)

Alexander, feeling rather bored, decided to take a nap in the living room, as he was tired from his walk from his town to this city, the human curling up on the couch and laying his head on a pillow, drifting off to the realm of dreams where his thoughts melded to sexual encounters with various residents of this manor, though he didn't even know anyone around here...

((I ain't afraid of your hordes! Oh btw mana I'm still thinking... Sorry I've had my mind in games lately. Also spirits it's your go for our couple))

"Oh...SSBB? I haven't played that game in a long time, I am the boss when using Link...I think I can take you down...you sure you wanna try me good sir?" Jane asks pressing her breasts into Alistar as she leans into him and kisses his lips gently.

"Heh, you better prove it then," Alistair replied with a grin as he got up and moved to set up the game. "You're going to find my Fox too much to handle." The game loaded up, and he handed a controller to Jane before preparing the match, turning off the OP weapons before moving to character selection. He picked Fox as promised, then when Jane had chosen he chose Final Destination as their stage. "Let the games begin," he said as the match began.

(We are always ready
POLS it is yor turn with blaze dude D:<)

Jane accepts the remote, using the wii remote and nunchuck. She watches Alistar set up and can't help but laugh.

(Put anything man don't make me slap you bro D:< Amy is turned on and wants it c3 )

"Oh nothing just people like you make me laugh. Turning off items and or complaining about certain Pokemon or rules about a game" the match begins and Jane starts on the bit of a defensive role

Alistair shrugged. "Hey, I just want it to be competitive, that's all. You need to have an actual chance, after all." He winked as he went on the offensive, using his blaster, kicks, Fire Fox, and Fox illusion to devastating effect. Fox wasn't as good on the defense, so he planned to hit Jane as hard as possible and keep her off balance so she couldn't retake control of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom