Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((fuuuuuuuu -desk flips- I hate being lonely -sobs uncontrollably )

"Why not? Do you think you are worthy of this big boy? Tell me why you are in less then give words" Amy leans into blaze squishing her larger breasts into him.

"Well, I much prefer how I am now," he replied. with a grin. "And for the situation, this is a much nicer alternative." He grunted, trying to hold back his climbing orgasm despite the rolling of his hips. "Looks like you won't be lasting much longer." A bit of taunting never hurt, especially when it was true, though it being true for both of them didn't help his case

"Because why the fuck not?" He says in a slight smart ass like tone, holding Amy.

((Why not is my answer to some questions xD))

((I hate you spirt xD ))

Amy hangs her arms around Blaze and giggles. Her bright blue eyes looked up at him. "Then show me to your room, and let's dance"

"Mmm well I may not last long, but you won't either" Jane leans down again letting his balls go. As she presses down on his chest, and kisses Alistars neck. In doing this she starts to ride him harder again, dropping down on his shaft onto his thighs.

Blaze picks up Amy and takes her to his room. "Hope you don't mind the heat." He tells her.

~~

Katryna nods blushing.

Swagger mused as several more tentacles presented themselves to her maw, becoming much thicker, they pushed their way into her maws moving in and out of them, he soon sank several more tentacles into her, a particularly thick one had now been forced inside Katryna, now rapidly moving in and out of her womb, the other tentacles groped her legs and body a few were working her breasts, squeezing them lightly.

Katryna moans. Her maws wrap their tongues around the tentacles in them, seeming to stroke them, and she opens and closes her hands slowly, noting that they have nothing to hold.

"Maybe. But I just have to last longer than you," Alistair replied, sticking his tongue out as he tried to hold back the surge as Jane rode him faster. His hands came to rest around her hips, lifting her up and slamming her back down in cooperation as he aggressively kissed her, more forceful than the light kisses they had done before as his pleasure worked higher.

Swagger began moving the tentacles in and out of her maws, turning red by how strange it felt to have...his technical body being licked by them. Still he was the one who said he'd give this another try, he was going to keep his word. He made the tentacles swell up and bulken in her maws as they went slightly deeper into them. He produced several more tentacles which soon also bulkened placing themselves in the palms of Katryna, moving along her palm slightly, coating her hands in this thin, slippery slime. A pair of hands formed, that soon took hold of her breasts slowly groping them, one lightly pinched her right teat while the other continued to play with her breast. More of these 'hands' carressed her thighs, and even ran along her rear, carressing her glutes lightly teasing her anus, though it was evident that Swagger wouldn't cross that line that Katryna made. He wasn't about to force anal sex unto her, so he continued, the tentacle that had invaded her womb soon began to expand to great proportions streching her sex wide open, pumping violently in and out of her, the force of said pumping causing her body to shake with each 'blow' he made to her cervix.

Katryna moans louder. She grabs swaggers tentacles that are in her hands and moves them back and forth the best she can.

((I'll give ya one reason why you shouldn't, besides that she doesn't like anal. Her maws can eat the person who tries.))

(( Awww she wouldn't do that to Swagger, besides he wouldn't try anal considering he promised not to =3= ))

"K-Katryna..." He moaned now humping her crotch, on his own driving his now far more stiff tentacle in and out of her womb, rocking her body. The tentacles in her maws now were moving in and out of her mouth at a heightened pace.

((I didn't say who specifically o3o))

Katrina looked at swagger, wanting to say something but can't since her mouth is currently occupied.

(I hate my depression :/ ))

Amy giggles and wraps her arms around blaze as they go to his room, smiling she replies "sweet hear I am all Ice baby you melt me I turn to water, besides I think I can handle a softy like you" she wiggles out of his arms and walks to the bed sweating , as she does so

Jane returns the kisses to Alistar, as they kiss more roughly now, as she rides him harder, with his help jane bounces harder and faster on his thighs. Locking their lips her tongue invades his mouth, as she moans into him. Her hands holding onto his shoulders, digging her small nails Into him.

Swagger only went faster, focused on satisfying Katryna, though he wasn't feeling any pleasure at all from this. He pulled one of the tentacles out from one of her maws, it squirted a strange gel like green fluid onto her maw and onto Katrynas face before retracting. "K-Katryna...just a little longer."

Alistair growled as they moved together. He wasn't so willing to simply acquiesce to her dominance, and his tongue began to battle back, trying to work his way to explore her mouth in return. With the heat that they were making and the blanket adding to that, he was so close, his last reserves draining away. "...Close," he grunted as he slammed her down harder and harder.

Amy moves and sits on Blazes lap, swaying her hips as she sits on him. "Well your gunna have to undress me, think you can handle that at least ?"

-

Jane legs Alistar invade her mouth. As he starts to move her harder now. Enjoying it she moans and manages to squeek out "me too, cum for me" she edge him on, now grinding more pivoting her hips as she lands on him.

As the shirt comes off, Amy's breasts jiggle as they are free, she grabs them and massages them moaning. "Oh finally they are free, tell me blaze your favourite position?"

Now being naked in front of Blaze Amy giggles and gets off of him. "Well let's try a few before you cum, how about you take me doggy to start?" She asked her head at the foot of his bed, edging him on, presenting her ass and cunt to him.

Spurred on by words, Alistair's tongue roamed free, exploring every inch of her warm mouth as his last reserves of willpower dried up. He growled with greater volume and intensity as his pounding increased to a fever pitch, until he came, a tad disappointed to not have outlasted her, but it was only minor as he broke off the kiss with a pant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom