Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggling even more jane covers her mouth "that is cute, what do you think I am? I am only a physic fairy that's it, just see furture I can" Jane soad happily as she leans back moaning into his touch lifting her breasts more for him, grinding more but now she gently bounces, a softl slapping noise she made

Amy walks around the mansion bored and wanting to play
(Few and ice make water so ha :D)

"And telekinesis. And telepathy. And I don't know what else. I just wanted to prevent getting a gender swap courtesy of psychic powers," he explained as he continued to toy with her breasts, rubbing and kneading them, as he shifted upwards to suckle one like the child he knew she expected to have in the near future.

Amy finds blaze and walks up to him greeting him happily "good day to you stranger, I am kinda new here. I am Amy" she said her thighs glistened a bit

Gasping as Alistar suckles on one of her nipples jane can't help but wrap her arms around his head, moaning softly. "Ahh mmm ahh soon I can make milk you can try some before my baby" Jane said softly bouncing on Alistar a bit, her free breast bounces next to his face

"Alright," Alistair replied as he stopped, pulling back to answer before he switched to the other. He rubbed her stomach and played with the untended one with his other hand, while working to keep himself from pushing into her as she bounced on top of him..

"What do you do here Blaze?" Amy asks half knowing he answer

Jane giggles and moans, bouncing more. Her climb to orgasm rises fast. Panting she asks. "Memy is gone for two days, lets do this, and then stay here the night and cuddle and what not?" Jane offers as she bounces on the large cock deep in her. Her maons continue to escape her mouth enjoying his every bit, every touch he have her

Alistair stayed where he was, finally reciprocating as he rolled his hips upwards in time with her bounces while he worked at her sensitive spots. "I think that could be arranged," he replied with a grin as he held back as much as possible, to make this go on longer. That had been the little challenge after all.

((Well at least you get to have fun :( I been working on house chores all day, and watching Jackie Chan Adventures in Netflix....my life sucks and I been doe teased all day ))

"What ever you want huh? That sounds fun, what are you plan on doing now?" Amy asks walking slowly up to blaze trying to be cute and a flirt

Jane continues to bounce on Alistar her ass bouncing on his thighs making a light slapping nose. "Mmm hehe I wish you had boobs so I could play with them...but I have a better idea" Jane leans back moaning as she did and dances her fingers down to his balls and sued with them, as she rode him

(Mmm I get depressed sometimes to the pout I can't be bothered to respond to anyone :/ haut for future warming)

Amy giggles and stands up to him, blaze is a bit taller, and larger. "And what makes you think this cutie is going to let you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom